Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

badmojo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:44 am
*Badmojo enters the bar alone, sticking to the fringes of the crowd*

"I'll take anything with a lot of alcohol. I'm having some relationship troubles and I want to forget.. everything."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:40 pm
Staggers back into bar clutching his right eye blood running down his arm and face. "Give me half vodka, half tequila with a splash of amoretto..." Removes his hand from his eye and reveals the socket where an eye should be, tears away part of the tablecloth and raps his head with it, tossing 5 gold to the bartender to cover the table cloth. "Damned domokun 's took my eye... I will get them back i swear it."  

celticwarriorsca

Misund3rst00d

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:15 pm
Camille nervously walks into the bar her black traveling coat swishing around her feet with the slight sway of her hips. Anxiously she pulled the hood down lower over her glowing yellow eyes and settled back into the shadows to get better accustomed people of the bar.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:54 pm
Leaves momentarily then returns with a new eye patch "Thats better... its gonna take some gettin used to, this one eye thing... I will not rest until i kill every last domokun !... Huzzah" and he is still waiting for his drink pirate  

celticwarriorsca

naramiko07

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:24 pm
*waves to celtic warrior* you know, my specialty is assassinations, if you would like, for a small fee, i could get rid of the domo's for you. and btw, your eye socket is getting infected"*turns around, and starts assembling a sniper rifle*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:44 am
*moves down to sit by Celtic, still missing a drink*

"You having a rough day too? My man was dumb enough to let me catch him cheating.. -sigh- I'm nowhere near drunk enough to talk about this."  

badmojo

BlueberryJoy

High-functioning Cutesmasher

12,475 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:13 pm
(Blueberry enters the bar quietly, glancing around warily before having a seat at the counter beside BadMojo. She keeps her gaze steadily on the countertop, her expression solemn.)

"I'll have a glass of red wine, please," she orders from the bartender. stare  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:40 pm
*HHMM* FyreBrite starts to wonder again....

"Bartender I think I'll Raspberry Martini"

Before she starts to day dream about her boyfriend again she adds, "Oh, and I'd also like to order the grilled chicken sandwich with mayo and a couple of tomatoes with some french fries please."  

fyrebrite

PastelFlame

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:36 pm
*She walks in nerviously making her way through the crowded doorway. "...Everyone is so big and tall!", she thinks to herself as she gets closer and squirms to get past the jostling people. She sits at the bar with a glare of sophistication in her eyes. She then straightens out her posture to make her small physique seem bigger. From her wallet, she retrieves a very shady looking ID...*

Ahem...I'll have one strawberry daiquiri please...with no ice. Today's my birthday. *smile*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:10 pm
turns to talk to badmojo "The bar seems busy tonight.... and yeah I have had better days... lost my eye to a bunch of domokun 's they are savage... sucks about you catching your man cheatin... but at lesat you did it is better knowing these things than running blind." *Motions to a waitress about his drink*  

celticwarriorsca

celticwarriorsca

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:15 pm
turns to naramiko07 "Naw, but thanks for the offer, this is my journey... I walk my path alone..." retreives his drink from the waitress  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:37 pm
*Nods at Celtic and turns back to the barkeep*

"Bartender, put the lady's wine on my tab."

*to Blueberry,*

"What's troubling you, sister? I'm up for listening if you feel like talking. Or we can continue trying to drown ourselves in alcohol."  

badmojo

BlueberryJoy

High-functioning Cutesmasher

12,475 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:14 pm
(Blueberry smiles slightly at BadMojo)

"Well...problem with drinking away troubles is that the problems are still *there* after the drink's worn off," she says. "I've also heard that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing again and again and expecting different results. So maybe we're all a little bit crazy."

wink (With a wink, she sips her wine.)

"Sorry, didn't realize I was wearing a long face. Guess I just had a long day. People leave such messes behind in the towns, it's such a shame. I clean up all those papers as best I can. It's the least I can do, to make Gaia a cleaner and better place for everyone. It gets a little discouraging, sometimes."

"Don't sweat the relationship problems too much. These things happen. In the end, you have to do what's best for *you*." 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:19 pm
*Mia slowly Walks to the bar and sits* "100 proof vodka hun" she asks the bar tender.  

Shoalin_hina

Shoalin_hina

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:31 pm
*retrieves vodka* thank you hun *sighs and continues to sit*  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games