Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Plat prize every 5 pages! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

new pole!
  *does the no pants dance around the pole*
View Results

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:09 pm
Manji-luo
Goddess Ace
Yeah, well now I got the other friend jumping on my back. Apparently, she's always wanted to tell me that everyone has opioins. I know this - I just like to say mine for once. Seriously, everytime I've said my opion, she's fuzzed me out over it. Its annoying. I try to do things correctly and what I deem is right, meh, but I guess they want the childish roots. Gawd, horrible night.
*comforts you and offers you another root beer*

Thanks, I'll take it. I just told my girl friend about alot of things, very personal, of what happened to me. I figured I tell her just so I could get out of my head.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:17 pm
Goddess Ace
Manji-luo
Goddess Ace
Yeah, well now I got the other friend jumping on my back. Apparently, she's always wanted to tell me that everyone has opioins. I know this - I just like to say mine for once. Seriously, everytime I've said my opion, she's fuzzed me out over it. Its annoying. I try to do things correctly and what I deem is right, meh, but I guess they want the childish roots. Gawd, horrible night.
*comforts you and offers you another root beer*

Thanks, I'll take it. I just told my girl friend about alot of things, very personal, of what happened to me. I figured I tell her just so I could get out of my head.
that's good. sometimes you jsut ened someone to confide some stuff in. better to be someone you know and not someone that'll overly judge you or tell ti to everyone sweatdrop  

Manji-luo

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:34 pm
Yeah, thanks, you've been a big help. -Hugs-  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:39 pm
Goddess Ace
Yeah, thanks, you've been a big help. -Hugs-
anytime ^_^ *hugs you back*  

Manji-luo

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:52 pm
Okies, I better go eat something for real. I didn't eat dinner last night & today I only had a frew french fries.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:53 pm
Goddess Ace
Okies, I better go eat something for real. I didn't eat dinner last night & today I only had a frew french fries.
okay xp (i dont like french fries that much. i can only stand them when they're crunchy) rofl  

Manji-luo

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:58 pm
Manji-luo
Goddess Ace
okay xp (i dont like french fries that much. i can only stand them when they're crunchy) rofl

They made me sick, I really shouldn't eat them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:01 pm
Goddess Ace
Manji-luo
Goddess Ace

They made me sick, I really shouldn't eat them.
sounds like something that happened to me last time i ate jack-in-the-box ^^;;;  

Manji-luo

Sarinu

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:27 pm
u ate a Jack-In-The-Box?!!??

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:39 am
I'd be afraid to eat at Jack-in-a-Box. I've heard horror stories. But I live in Canada, so I'm not sure if it's just an urban legend or not.

Hugs to Ace! You're ahead of your time. heart  

Wanderlings Muse

Sarinu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 8:42 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
its no wonder if you eat a thing like this! mad d  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 8:55 am
i lurve teh jay in teh bee
(J in the B)
99cents for 2! tacos, u cant beat that  

Sakura-Kyoukan

Izanagi-chan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:08 am
k, now I'm hungry BIGtime.... I'm gonna go press on that lunch and I'll even help putting the dishes in the table just to hurry it up even more.

domokun  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:29 am
I'ma get me some jack in the crack for lunch.... maybe  

Sakura-Kyoukan

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 2:31 pm
yea, i used to eat at jack in the box...i used to eat there all the time actually. not ALL the time granted, but at least once every 2 weeks or so. they've got the best bang for your buck as far as fast food goes. but i'm boycotting Jack in the box now, because the last time i ate their food, i got really sick. since i didnt go to a doctor, we could only tell that i either had a stomache virus or food poisoning (i've never had food poisoning before, but it sure felt like it). i was vomiting and running to the bathroom all night x.x plus i only got like a total of 3 hours of sleep because of that. i still can't figure out how the hell i managed to get a 96 on my calculus test when i didnt study that much and didnt get that much rest (at least i was happy i ran in before school started to take it) ^^;;; (yeah i'm a dork, so what?)

by the way, sakura, would you allow this thread to stay alive here in the main forum? 3nodding

*offers you some ramen and root beer*  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games