Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FaiythRaedwulf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:10 pm
The name is Faiyth Raedwulf, I'm 18...

I like writing, reading, music, computers, chatting, video games, and traveling, just to keep this short.

My favourite music genre is rock, favourite band right now is People in Planes (If you Talk too Much my Head Will Explode!).

Favourite colours are purple and green, and they go even better together!

My favourite movie right now is The Phantom of the Opera with Gerard Butler as The Phantom. My favourite book is The Mummy or Ramses the Damned by Anne Rice.

And saving the best for last... wink
My favourite person is my boyfriend, Cloudane! He's just amazing, and I love him to death! I'm going to ship his sexy bum to me someday! smile I LOVE YOU CLOUDANE smile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:43 pm
Well.
I am p!nkl3m0nade ... I am 14. I'm not really a guy. I like reading and writing (I'm cool!), internet ... and aquatic animals, like octopi or lobsters.
My favourite bands are probably things like Franz Ferdinand, Fall Out Boy and My Chemical Romance (don't judge me!) .. and ... stuff! That's about all I have to say.
Thanks for inviting me!

Bang

big jug hot cheese

Jendaya

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:58 pm
My name is Jendaya.
Thank you for the invite.
I listen to classic and southern rock.
I am very involved in politics and I usually spend most of my time in ED~Politics.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:06 pm
Howdy. I'm Ren (at lesat that's what you can call me.) I just got an invite and that makes me happy. biggrin I'm online a lot so I'm usually in the GD or in Tesh's (A guild for those 18+). I have a lot to say and I'm not afriad to say it. If I happen to offend anyone I'll appoligize in advance and tell you not to be so damn sensitive. Well that me.

And please forgive any and all typos. sad I can't spell.  

RenishaS

Vermillllion

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:29 pm
Zhola.

:]

I'm Vermillion, you can call me Vermillion. So much crap about me...

Uh....

Just ask?

xD

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:40 pm
I'm here, apparently. I received an invite and couldn't find a good reason to decline.

Greetings.  

Fengrading

Countless_Tears

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:42 pm
Name:
Quote:
Raven

Ct,Usa

ninja *Steals your root beer* ninja

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:51 pm
Hello ^__^
Im new here
My name is Andrea
But call me Andy or Lightning
Im 18
and love meeting new people
<3 yah all

~[(lightning suicide)]~

SapphireLancer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:53 pm
What is going on people?! I am sapphire lancer, the 19 year old English major at Uc Davis, and I am writing NOVELS!! If you want to find out more about them you can check out my website, www.thewarlockstudy.com, to review everything about the world in which the novels take place.

I'm revising one now, see, in my avatar. Doesn't that book make me look smart?

I was just invited today to join this guild! Somebody must have liked my shoes, or something, because here I am, telling everyone about my novels that I'm excited about publishing!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:04 am
ummmm lets seee
I'm BRAND spankin' new to this guild... apparently someone invited me. only guild im really in lol
just as a warning, i may dissapear for days on end. dont be like the guild i WAS in and boot me off for not being on very often lol
ok anywho... 5'8" or so, 120 pounds of the male orientation. and people seem to either love me, hate me, or ignore me... the hate invokes death threats and the love invokes jealousy... and damn does it all get confusing lol
ummm im basically a really easy going eprson. if it doesnt hurt anyone else, then you can do whatever the hell you want (even if it hurts you, because its your choice). im also a nerd, and a bad one at that. i have nothing to do at home so i read and play games.. play games to the point where i memorize parts of random map genorators by seeing patterns... stressed
and if you cant tell im talkative. and random. very random.
anyways, thats enough from my corner  

ForsakenAngels

Razor Sharp Kisses

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:25 am
I'm Razor Sharp Kisses!

My real name is Ashley, but don't tell anyone I told you. ninja It's secret.

I doll, but don't laugh at me, 'coz I'll probably cry. If you don't know what dolling is, it's making pixel people on the computer. Blah. My website is devoted to it, but I wouldn't beg anyone to check it out unless they were into dolling as well.

Uhm...I'm pretty random, but I'm also literate (for the most part), so that's something that we can all rejoice about! I'm 19, I live in Northern California, and...well... That's about it. I'd be glad to answer questions if they arise, though.

YAY, I was invited to this guild, so I'm a happy camper. heart

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 1:57 am
My name is Shelby,but most everyone calls me Panda or Shippo,and I am very happy to have been invited.

I am a happy hardcore goth,a literate(or atleast I try),and vampire fanatic.My favorite color is somewhere between the color black and the color of dried blood.I love anime,manga,and Japanese culture.

I have a few problems being social and nice,unless I agree with you on something.

My best friend and little sister is gothic_bunny_92.My oher best friends are Roxa,Silence,and Phayten,and that is all you need to know.

[__Black__Rose__]

0kamisama

Shadowy Sex Symbol

7,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 1:59 am
Thanks for the invite, Red!

To start off, my name is Chris. I live in Hollywood, CA, but for now, I've just started school in Monterey, CA. 6 feet tall, I've always been looked up to by others whee and want to travel around the world someday.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:23 am
My real name is Chris (but everybody just calls me "The Wookie"), I'm from Southampton in England and I'm 26 years old.

I'm into Live Action RolePlay, table-top roleplay, table-top wargames, most strategy and shoot 'em up computer and console games and reading (especially sci-fi and fantasy, but also enjoy a bit of horror). I also play the guitar (badly) and I am an amateur philosopher. I am looking to go to college in September and studying to work in childcare.

My favourite music is old metal and rock, mostly Iron Maiden, Thin Lizzy, Guns 'N' Roses, and similar, but I like some modern bands as well, like Puddle of Mudd etc.  

dcikfyurt

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games