Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
The Hogwarts Express Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:02 pm
User Image
Darius Silver
ᗡɐɹıns Sılʌǝɹ

Second YearSlytherinBeaterHalf-Blood

User Image
₯arius and Ver sat alone in the compartment he put his legs on the seat next to him and laid down. He didn't really want to be in this quite so he asked“Are you going to play again for the ravenclaw team” It was a wile since they last played each other and Darius found out he was left handed.
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:10 pm
User ImageUser Image
I walk the line of the disappointed. My heart and mind can be disjointed.
I built a bed in this hole I made. You throw your arms up, you're so damn sick of it.

~☪♈☀~~Ⓢingle~~☪♈☀~~Ⓗalf Ⓑlood~~☪♈☀~

Aubrey followed Steffi, Cain, and Luke onto the train and into the compartment Luke took them to. "It's been good. Our brothers are a little upset we've left them, though..." Bree said and smirked. She was going to miss Kenny and Jeremy, but they'd be back soon enough. Her only worry would be they run out of money and get into the stealing habit like Steffi, Cain and herself. She sat on the seat and ran her fingers through her hair and sighed.

Wearing.

OOC: ...
I recognize that I'm damaged. I sympathize that you are too.
I just keep dreaming of what I'm never gonna be. But it's hard when the world's starin' at you.

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:22 pm
How did this happen to me
The reflection of false hope

I guess, I'm to blame
we kept the secrets in the dark

I'm laying faced down on the pavement and I'm full of pain
and the values of our brothers inside

I just refuse to see
the shadows I can see, see me perfectly

My mind is Anarchy

Anticipating and debating what is left for me

RUI MARINE OWEN

Wearing

REI PEARCE OWEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Half-blood|||First Years|||

User Image User Image
Rui listened quietly as the boy played and sang the song. She knew the song, but she didn't say anything. She was content with just watching the events unfold and seeing where things went. She was curious as to where she'd be sorted. She knew the Alaric boy was a Gryffindor, his sister she didn't know. She looked to Eve. "What house are you in?"

Rei smirked as Alaric finished his song and ran his fingers through his hair. The kid was really digging himself in deep right here. Singing, guitar, cute, what more could Alaric ask for. "You've got a lovely voice."
OOC:...

I look for help
you take this place for granted

Can't find it anywhere
and you realize it's never enough

My own reflection is the one sight that I cannot bear
I've been waiting so long

Look to the sky and find
Your death is written on paper

Even the heavens cry
my heart is fueled by hatred

Anticipating and debating what is left to life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:25 pm
User Image
Vїяgїl Яо₴₴
§Second Year§Slytherin§Twin Brother§Pure-Blood§
User Image
Ѵirgil frowned a bit at the talk of Quidditch “I don't know if I'd bother with the team after last year. The Captain is a joke and he let that mutt join the team and play all the games wile I was left on the sidelines. Its no wonder they lost all there games.” Virgil said with a cold look he hated the fact that Virgil did better in his tryouts then the half-blood half-brother of him and he didn't even one game.
User Image

Xistund

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:46 pm
User Image
User Image
Single Second Year Ravenclaw Pureblood Beater

▶ When darkness comes I'll light the night with stars ◀
▶ When darkness comes you know I'm never far ◀

╒═════════════════════════════╕

Chance's face lit up a bit, a slight shade of red tinting his features. She had kissed him again, right there where anyone could have seen it by peering in through the windows. Before he could open his mouth to respond, Virgil followed them into the compartment. "Well, if Jaslyn is on the team, I might make her my target a few times. Better watch out, Princess." he said, lightly elbowing her side. It was a little difficult to do so, with her being so close to him. He continued, turning his gaze to the window and staring at the platform as other students rushed to get on board. "I don't know, Virgil. The Captain is a seventh year, and a pretty good Beater. I think he knows what he's doing. Maybe you just needed to practice more to make the official team. As for Darius, I wouldn't know completely. He has a good arm, but his aim needs some work." His team had won the Quidditch cup last term, and he looked forward to winning it again this year. Even if it meant defeating his best friend in a match.

╘═════════════════════════════╛

You'll never be alone...
Hear the whispers in the dark...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:49 pm

Im a phoenix in the water
A fish thats learnt to fly
And Ive always been a daughter
But feathers are meant for the sky
So Im wishing, wishing further
For the excitement to arrive
Its just Id rather be causing the chaos
Than laying at the sharp end of this knife

User Image

Eve Acelynn fallrein
"Ace"
Second Year Slytherin~Pureblood

`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´
`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.´
`.۰ .´

Eve looked back at Rui and smiled.
"I'm in Slytherin, ironically." She still found it amusing that Alaric and her were twins sorted into opposite houses. Eve wasn't sure if she like Rui much, but then again the Slytherin didn't know the girl very well yet. She would just have to wait and see.
"Do you have an questions about anything" Eve asked Rui. She did when she was a first year.

`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´
`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.´
`.۰ .´

With every small disaster
Ill let the waters still
Take me away to some place real

'Cause they say home is where your heart is set in stone
where you go when youre alone
Is where you go to rest your bones
Its not just where you lay your head
It's not just where you make your bed
As long as were together, does it matter where we go?

Kai Sparrowheart

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:19 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
~Reserve Seeker~

┏---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------┓

Penny made her way on the train. River was poking out of her pocket, which if you new the rat was a new behavior. She'd finally started getting out and about, exploring more and learning what the world had to offer. Penny was much in the same way, she was starting to open up a little more, and was happy to be returning to school once more. Though she loved her sisters and her little niece, she was happy to have her studies back. She wanted to further her skills and since she wasn't allowed magic at home, she had to wait till she got to school to do it. She was unsure if she should join someone in their compartment or get her own. She opted for her own, unsure of how others would react to her joining them. Her trunk was following her and she entered the little cabin and moved her trunk to the storage. Taking a seat, River jumped out and started to look around, inspecting the seat. Penny kept an eye out for the food trolly as she was hungry and new she'd be making rounds soon.

┗---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------┛

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:57 pm
User Image
User Image
Single First Year Unsorted Halfblood

Heart beats fast Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?

═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═

The train was magnificent on the inside. So many compartments to choose from. Glancing behind her, she saw Autumn, Night, and Jacob. "I'll find us someplace to sit. This way." she said in her quiet tone. This felt very wrong, leading them. She never led anyone. It was always her job to follow, so this moment felt very, very wrong to her. But, she did it anyways. Walking the hallway nearly all the way to the back of the train, she opened the door to a compartment and stepped inside. "This will work, huh?" she asked her friends. Sitting in the seat next to the window on the right side of the cabin, she stared out the window, wanting the train to move out of the platform so she could start her adventure.

═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═

One step closer...

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:58 pm
When WE first came HERE,
We were COLD and we were CLEAR,
With no COLORS on our SKIN,
We were LIGHT and PAPER THIN.
And when WE first came HERE,
We were COLD and we were CLEAR,
With no COLORS on our SKIN,
'Till YOU let the SPECTRUM in.

Say my name: Hopeful
And every color illuminates: Maybe Chloe and David will show up...
We are shining: No one
And we'll never be afraid again: Hogwarts Express

N E W L Y N
T A R A
V A S S

B L O O D T R A I T O R | H U F F L E P U F F | S E C O N D Y E A R |

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Newlyn found an empty compartment and sighed, taking a seat in the corner by the window. She let her pet mouse, Scratch, out of her pocket. He scurried across the seat, sniffing for crumbs. The Hufflepuff fished around in her bag until she found her sketchpad and pencil, and began to draw the scene outside: the station. The various faces, tall older students smiling and chatting happily, small younger ones looking around nervously and clutching their things. Just last year she had been like that; alone and nervous, not sure what to expect. Now she couldn't wait to go back. The twelve year old continued to sketch, her dark hair falling like a curtain covering one side of her face.

M A T U R I T Y is only achieved when one accepts L I F E as full of T E N S I O N.

And when we COME for YOU,
We'll be DRESSED up all in BLUE,
With the OCEAN in our ARMS,
Kissing EYES and kissing PALMS.
And when it's TIME to PRAY,
We'll be DRESSED up all in GREY,
With METAL on our TONGUES,
And SILVER in our LUNGS.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:13 pm
User Image

✿ Autumn Henrick ✿

Unsorted || First Year

Autumn couldn't help but gawk at the sight of the train. It was so different from the contemporary trains she traveled in. Like the inside of antique train toys. It was so cute! Or at least, to Autumn it was. "Yeah, sure," the girl said, plopping into the seat next to Iris. She didn't mind that they were so far back on the train. This would either mean extra walking distance on the station, or closer to the exit. Either way, she would be at Hogwarts in a few short moments, compared to the four years wait to get her acceptance letter.

It's okay to be scared. Just don't let those fears hold back your dreams.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:21 pm
User Image
ℋeather ℋawthorn

ℱourth ϒearℋufflepuff ℬeater ℋalf~ℬlood
Heather and Dhylan
Sehza
User Image
ℋeather jumped onto the train, then stood in one spot, looking around for the person she was chasing. At the sight of a head of shaggy black hair, she walked down the hall, following it and squeezing past students that got in her way. Once she reached the compartment he entered, she looked from Remy to Dhylan and back again. "What the bloody hell was that about? You just walk off without even saying hello to our friends," She pointed at Remy, who seemed to be ignoring her and the rest of the world, then turned back to Dhylan. "and you storm off saying I don't care about you. I'm just having a rough time right now. You obviously can't see that." Her forehead was wrinkled in frustration. Where was this feeling coming from? She wished she knew, so that she could control it, but she didn't and couldn't. Afraid of hurting her friends, Heather stormed out of the cabin, slamming the door shut behind her, and jogged down the hall until she was a good ways away from Remy and Dhylan. Leaning against the wall, she slid down until she was seated on the floor, pulling her knees into her chest and resting her head on them. Why do they have to be so difficult? I mean, at least I'm trying to be in a good mood. I think Rem's just given that up. And Dhyl? Why was he so upset? Just because I didn't jump into his arms and snog his brains out doesn't mean I don't care about him. Urgh... This all hurts my head... She silenced the thoughts that buzzed in her head like a swarm of angry hornets. Sitting on the floor, she stared off into nothing, expecting to spend the ride to Hogwarts on the floor of the Express.
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:22 pm
User Image
Jared Nightshade
Eleven~Halfblood~Leo
Unsorted First Year

Jared soon got tired of not talking to anyone, as was his nature, and decided to find some more first years. It didn't take long to find some, there was a compartment full of them. He knocked, leaning against the door.
" Do you mind if I join you all?" he asked politely, smiling.

(OOC~He's referring to Night, Jacob, Autumn and Iris and them peoples ))

Kai Sparrowheart

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:37 pm
User Image
Night Yamamoto

Admiring the train's interior design, Night made his way through the hall and came to a halt at the compartment the girls chose. Slightly farther than Night had preferred, but he was fine with that. The Japanese boy took a seat on the left side of the compartment and twiddled his thumbs, unsure of whether he would sit in silence or talk about something.

Well all need someone to rely on. That's why I'm here.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:42 pm
User Image
Sun ☼ Henrick

Gryffindor || Second Year || Beater
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Sun made it onto the train, around the latter half of the train. He knew that most would hoard at the front and back. He couldn't explain why, but it was a gut feeling. The Gryffindor walked into an empty compartment and sat at a window seat. He didn't care if he was alone, or if anyone joined him, really. He simply stared out the window and drowned himself in his own thoughts.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

I changed. Now I don't know who I am anymore.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games