Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Diagon Alley Streets Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:48 pm
User Image

┏━━━━ᚦ━━━━━┓
agnus "agni" orson
ᛞurmstrang ᛊtudent - 15

┗━━━━ᚦ━━━━━┛

Magni walked through the streets of Diagon Alley, his brother following quietly behind. Luke was going to finally start school, and Magnus couldn't be more happy for his younger brother. Looking around, he spied the wand shop down the way and started for it. "C'mon Luke. Dad said we need to get your wand, and we don't want to wait until the last minute, right?." He glanced behind at the younger boy to make sure Luke was still following.

┏━━━━ᚦ━━━━━┓
State: Comfortable
OOC: ...

┗━━━━ᚦ━━━━━┛

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:10 pm
User ImageUser Image
I walk the line of the disappointed. My heart and mind can be disjointed.
I built a bed in this hole I made. You throw your arms up, you're so damn sick of it.

~☪♈☀~~Ⓢingle~~☪♈☀~~Ⓗalf Ⓑlood~~☪♈☀~

Aubrey walked down the street with her sister. They were going shopping for school. Shopping was whole new idea to her. She had never been, but she was still ready to grab the bull by it's horns. Where should they go first? She really wanted her wand, but if Steffi had another idea in mind, she wouldn't care. Bree looked to her friend, "Where is Cain?"

Wearing.

I recognize that I'm damaged. I sympathize that you are too.
I just keep dreaming of what I'm never gonna be. But it's hard when the world's starin' at you.

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:27 pm
User Image

Luke Nalson
First Year - Unsorted

User Image

Luke followed behind his brother, looking around himself as he walked. He was used to going to Diagon Alley, but this was the first time he was going as a new student. A new wand, as well. He was actually excited about the prospect, and grinned behind his brother. "Where are we going first, anyway? You hadn't said that yet."

User Image
State: Curious

Failure is a trickster with a keen sense of irony and cunning. It takes great delight in tripping one when success is almost within reach.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:39 pm
I found myself in Wonderland.
Get back on my feet again.
Is this real?
Is this pretend?
I'll take a stand until the end.

·.·´¯`·.· uʞa §tєfƒi ouίsɐ arin hєrєsiɐ ·.·´¯`·.·

Wearing

Trippin out, spinnin round. I'm underground, I fell down.
Upside down and I can't stop it now. It can't stop me now.

ண⊱⋛╭♥§ingleண⊱⋛╭♥₣irst עearண⊱⋛╭♥Ⓤnsortedண⊱⋛╭♥のrphanண⊱⋛╭♥ℳud ฿loodண⊱⋛╭♥

User Image User Image
Steffi yawned and rubbed her one eye as they walked down the street together. She was excited to go shopping... even if she had stolen the money they were going to use. Being attacked and losing her eye hadn't deterred her in the least. She only stole to get by and make sure her 'family' got by too. It wasn't her fault the orphanage had basically no money. She was just doing what she had to do, and making sure the rest of the group didn't have to do it. She was looking out for them, just like she always had ever since they met. She glanced at Aubrey when she asked her a question and shrugged.

"Who knows." She said looking around the streets. "He'll probably show up soon. In the mean time we should get this shopping out of the way." She answered. She shrugged and adjusted the bag on her shoulder. She hoped the money she had....acquired would be enough for all of their things. If not she would have to steal some more... and well that would be a pain in her butt. She smiled at her sister. She hadn't really told her where she got the money. Cain was the only one who knew about her habit of stealing things, and that was how she planned to keep it. "Where to first Bree?" She asked. She didn't care where they went. All of it was fascinating to her, seeing as she had only heard tale of magic things never actually seen anything.

OOC:...

I'm not gonna change. I'll win the race
Keep up with the pace. You can't get in my way.

I'll get by. I'll survive.
When the world's crashing down.
When I fall and hit the ground
I will turn myself around
Don't you try to stop me. I won't cry.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:00 pm
User ImageUser Image
I built a bed in this hole I made. You throw your arms up, you're so damn sick of it.

Aubrey nodded to Steffi's reply. He did tend to wander sometimes, then return with something new. "Oh! Could we get our wands? Or a pet! And we could watch Cain get his wand afterword!" She suggested excitedly, thinking of it as a brilliant plan. Bree was so excited, she was practically jumping up and down. She was ready for this new adventure. What pet would she get? An owl? Maybe a cat...No, a half-kneazle! She was so focused on her thoughts, she didn't realize where she was going. Aubrey ran into a boy with red hair, almost bright enough to match her own. She stood up and offered a hand to the boy, "Oh! I'm sorry!"

Wearing.

I just keep dreaming of what I'm never gonna be. But it's hard when the world's starin' at you.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:06 pm
User Image

Luke Nalson
First Year - Unsorted

User Image

Magnus looked like he was going to answer when Luke felt someone collide with him. Turning around, he rose an eyebrow at the sight of a girl with hair as red as his own. Well now. He looked over at another girl that was with her, this one a blonde. He stopped and crossed his arms. "Um, hello. Any reason for bumping into me? Or are you in a hurry?"

User Image

Failure is a trickster with a keen sense of irony and cunning. It takes great delight in tripping one when success is almost within reach.

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:15 pm
Is this real?
Is this pretend?

Wearing

User Image User Image
Steffi nodded at her Bree's suggestions and followed behind her as they walked down the street. She watched with exasperation as her sister ran into someone. She followed her over and stepped forward so she was just slightly in front of Aubrey. Who knows this kid might suddenly attack. She had seen a few orphans do it before. "My sister has a tendency to.... get lost in her thoughts sometimes." Steffi answered the boy's question. She crossed her own arms and watched him silently for a few seconds. "I'm Steffi. This is Bree. It's nice to meet you."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

Aubrey stepped back slightly, "N-no, I wasn't paying attention. We're just going school shopping. I'm really sorry for bumping into you, sir." She said, she had no idea why she addressed him as "sir". It was probably from the orphanage. Bree looked at Steffi as she introduced her, before looking at the boy again, waiting for him to answer.

Wearing.

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:27 pm
User Image

Luke Nalson
First Year - Unsorted

User Image

Luke blinked as the two girls introduced themselves, which seemed slightly funny to him. Well, he was kinda hoping that the trip wouldn't be boring, wasn't he? His eyebrows rose as his mind processed the names. Wait, Steffy? Aubrey? There were two girls he remembered back from his time at the orphanage that went by those names. He looked at the two of them carefully. "Steffi? Aubrey? Do you live at Wool's? It's me, Luke." Life must have been pretty bad since he left, considering that it seemed like Steffi was missing... an... eye. Well now. "Steffi, what happened to your eye?"

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:34 pm
Is this real?
Is this pretend?

Wearing

User Image User Image
Steffi blinked in surprise, but then she realized she did recognize him.... he had been adopted. She fingers gently against the eyepatch covering her left. She smiled awkwardly ruffled her hair. "I er... had a run in with a man... holding a knife...." She replied. There was no need to explain why a man with a knife had attacked her... well at least she hoped he didn't ask. She couldn't remember how she had explained it away to Bree and the younger ones, and telling everyone she had been caught stealing really didn't sound like the best idea. She shrugged and laughed awkwardly.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

Aubrey cocked her head to the side. Luke? The name rang a bell. He had been adopted, right? Then he asked about Steffi's eye. She glanced at the eyepatch, then to Luke again. Steffi had said the man was drunk and when Steffi pointed out his shoe was untied, he flipped out and attacked her, leading to the loss of her eye. Bree felt like an awkward penguin, not talking was not one of her strong suits, but she was determined to not make a fool of herself.

Wearing.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:46 pm
User Image

┏━━━━ᚦ━━━━━┓
agnus "agni" orson
ᛞurmstrang ᛊtudent - 15

┗━━━━ᚦ━━━━━┛

Magni stopped and looked over his shoulder to the girls that seemed to have taken Luke's attention. Hmm. Luke knew the two? Where were their parents? ANd then he heard the name Wool's. Well that explained it. "Um, hey. You know Luke here? Nice to meet you guys. Magni, Luke's brother. Are you two here to go to Hogwarts as well?" He didn't think it was possible, but weirder stuff has happened before. He glanced from one to the other.

┏━━━━ᚦ━━━━━┓
State: Comfortable

┗━━━━ᚦ━━━━━┛

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:50 pm
User Image

Luke Nalson
First Year - Unsorted

User Image

Luke looked over Steffi carefully. A run in with a man with a knife. It was definitely something new. He hadn't seen anyone back in the old neighborhood like that, but then again, he was five the last time he was there. It would stand to reason that his memories were a bit... rose tinted as it were. "I have to hear that story sometime." He then frowned as Magnus addressed the them. "So are you guys here for Hogwarts too? What are the odds of that happening?"

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:01 pm
Is this real?
Is this pretend?

Wearing

User Image User Image
Steffi laughed as he said he would need to hear that story some time. The truth was interesting enough, but she was sure she had probably spun some grand story for her siblings that was even better. When his older brother asked about Hogwarts she nodded excitedly. "Yeah!" She said birghtly. "All three of us got our letters. Me, Bree and Cain... Oh I guess you wouldn't know Cain, Luke... he's our brother." She smiled and nudged Bree. She had started their little family when she met Bree. When Cain came to the orphanage they had taken a liking to eachother and next thing she knew he was her brother. The younger ones she had always taken care of. It was in her instinct to watch over them and so they were her brothers too. They were as much a family as Luke and Magnus were."I didn't think I'd get my letter, because I'm pretty sure I'm a... muggle born... from what I remember my parents were normal." She shrugged and kicked her foot against the ground. "We were going to go and get our wands first... we could all go together if you wanted?" She looked at Luke in question and then up at his brother.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:10 pm
User Image
User Image
✰ Single ✰ First Year ✰ Unsorted ✰ Orphan ✰ Pureblood ✰

✰ Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky like shooting stars? ✰

`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*

Running through the streets, Cain turned his head behind him, watching for anyone following him. It turned out that pickpocketing a man twice his size was not his smartest plan, but he was definitely faster than the man, and had outrun him by a long ways. Spotting two heads, one blonde and one red, he skidded to a halt next to his sisters. "Bree. Steffi. Sorry I'm late. I got a little... tied up. Important stuff." he said, tucking the small bit of money he had managed to get into his back pocket. Taking note of the older guy and the boy who he recognized from a while back, he gave them a single wave. "Hey. The name's Cain. Cain Justox. You're... Luke. Yeah. I remember you from Wool's. And this must be your... adopted brother?" he said, looking up at the older one. Even with his height, this guy was much bigger than him. Definitely someone he didn't want to meet in a dark ally at midnight after a few "withdraws" from the bank of other people's pockets. "So, how about we get all our stuff for school together, then. Make it an adventure." Cain was always up for an adventure, and an adventure with friends was always promising of a good time.

`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*

✰ I could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now ✰

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games