Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Monster Mash ((Finished.)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reposted and reworked
  Gold
  Okay? But I don't feel like joining still.
  I might join
  Woo! I'll join/I've already been a part of it.
View Results

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:48 am
Adrian grinned. "Don't take it personally; what kid isn't afraid of strangers, you know?" he told Smith as he paused his spud scrubbing to take care of Calista's food. "Alright, that's one dog, a 'nana and helping of greens for the little lady." he said bringing the plate out to Calista.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:29 pm
Smith shrugged as Callista all but bolted at the sight of him. It was understandable. He was, after all, not the most open-seeming person in the world. Orion had taken some time to adjust, and none of Avondale's other Mutates had ever properly accepted Smith's presence in the house. "I wasn't, but then I was never properly afraid of anything. There was always something worse waiting at home. As for food, I'll stick with the chicken for tonight. Liquids for breakfast, something decent for lunch after combat, and solids for dinner to make up for breakfast. That way you don't get nauseated when you're in the Arena nearly as easily. Chicken's done."

Smith flicked his wrist and several plates lying in a stack to one side of the stove hurled themselves into the television room, landing softly on Amaya's lap and a table near Adrian, freshly-cooked chicken following a moment later. Smith collected his own by hand and followed out with silverware a moment later. "Hope you don't mind the abnormal delivery method, but I like to keep in practice. I'd do the same with silverware, but people get nervous when I throw pointy objects into the air."

He distributed the silverware without the use of his abilities and sat down across from Amaya, a decent distance away from Callista so as not to make the girl nervous.

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:20 pm
"Thaaaank you Adrian." Calista said to Adrian with a bright smile, taking the plate and sitting down at the coffee table to eat.

Amaya sat quietly, keeping an eye on Smith as he handed out the food and the silverware. Though once he was done she seemed to relax. "Thanks Smith..." Amaya muttered, finally picking up her food and eating it quietly as she watched Calista and also the movie.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:38 pm
- OOC: What I miss? -  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:52 pm
Adrian chuckled a bit as he sat down next to Amaya. "You know, it's the quiet little moments like this, just sitting down for a nice pleasant meal, that almost make me forget about the brutal fights going on a short distance from our door. And if I didn't know any better, I'd almost call this the most bizarre family dinner ever."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:00 pm
"Guess you could call it that." Amaya said with a shrug, watching Tarzan still. "You really didn't have weirder family meals though?" She asked, glancing at him out of the corner of her eye.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:04 pm
"Not when you compare them to a scene including an uptight, sophisticated suit-wearer--no offense, Smith--and a winged freak, no, I can't say that I have." Adrian said simply. "Why, did you dine with other monsters on a regular basis before?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:14 pm
Smith chuckled to himself as the conversation and horrible movie flowed around him. "No offense taken. Apropos of nothing much, may I put on a personal favorite once this movie ends? Avondale did not allow television in the house, and it has been several years since I have had the opportunity to enjoy myself to this extent. A quiet dinner like this might as well be a rave for me."  

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:14 pm
Amaya simply shrugged before chewing on a piece of chicken and thinking it over before swallowing. "I didn't dine with monsters on a regular basis, but I've had my fair share of weird family meals." She told him. Not that Amaya really wanted to explain any further than that. The more she had tried to remember about her life before turning into a monster, the more it ended up hurting Amaya in the end. She had no desire to continue hurting herself in such a manner, especially since she realized she was beginning to forget what life was like before she was a monster.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:21 pm
"Er, I don't really care one way or the other, though I can't promise I'll stick around to watch it...What did you have in mind?" Adrian asked as he began to feast upon his own meal. Knowing Smith (for all of a few days at most, whatever that was worth), it was probably some excessively dramatic flick, the sort that he didn't care for.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:27 pm
Smith smiled faintly as he answered Adrian, not minding the cautiousness in the younger man's tone. "A movie that my father absolutely despised, and that I watched every chance I had. Have you ever seen Men of Honor? It's a very nice movie. A bit too American for most of my countrymen, but this isn't England and if you have never seen it you really ought to."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:31 pm
"Men of Honor....Men of Honor....Name rings a bell, but I can't say I've seen it." Adrian said with a slight shrug. "What's it about?" he asked before taking another bite of chicken.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:37 pm
Smith threw up a mock salute as he sorted through his faded knowledge of the movie. "One of those 'black boy makes good' things that were so popular over here back in the nineties, based very loosely on the first negro to actually make Master Chief in your Navy. I enjoy about the first forty-five minutes for the interaction between the main character and his father. The rest I find rather... repetitive. But that interaction in the beginning has always been rather touching to me. The way a parent and child ought to be."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:42 pm
"Hmm....Normally I don't go for the really dramatic, story-driven films--I prefer a good comedy or action flick myself--but eh, why not? Lord knows we need something to break up the monotony around here." Adrian said with a slight shrug. "Lord knows I'd go crazy with nothing but training and my writing to keep me occupied."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:42 pm
"Speaking of children..." Amaya said softly, having finished her dinner, looking over to Calista who seemed to have eaten all that she was going to eat of dinner. "It's time for a bath and then bed." She said as she got up and took Calista's plate and her own to the kitchen, cleaning them quickly. "I know I said you could have a sundae sweetheart but it's way too late right now for all that. Would you settle for a cookie and then you can have a sundae after lunch tomorrow?" Amaya asked the small girl as she came back into the common room and picked Calista up.

Calista seemed a little sad at hearing she would not get a sundae that night, but nodded and soon perked up at the promise of one the next day. As Amaya carried her into the kitchen to get her a cookie, Calista waved by to Adrian before looking at Smith and shyly hiding her head in Amaya's shoulder before they disappeared from the common room.

"Feel free to turn on your movie, she won't be watching anymore of Tarzan tonight." Amaya called from the hallway as she now headed towards the bathroom to give Calista a bath.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games