Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
After the fight... ((Finished)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joining?
  Gold!
  Nah
  Maybe
  Yes! Making a profile now!
View Results

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:36 pm
"You big baby." Amaya teased once he walked into the room. With a sigh, she clicked out of the last email and shook her head. "Fifty emails since last night and now I'm getting one a minute for Merry Christmas s**t from everyone because my story is just so tragic and heartbreaking to read during this holiday season and blah blah blah." She muttered in a bored tone, shutting her email for the moment. "The pity/sympathy is what kept me from publishing it originally. Gets real old." Amaya sighed, now massaging her temples.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:44 pm
"Well, next time you get roped into another public appearance, you can tell everyone you found your boyfriend, you're perfectly happy, and they can back off now." Adrian said letting the towel rest around his neck as he walked over to give her a small kiss on the cheek before going back to what was now their room to finish getting dressed.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:57 pm
Amaya grabbed the towel around Adrian's neck before her left and pulled him back to her, kissing his lips softly before grinning. "I'll be sure to keep that in mind." She told him, letting him go off to get dressed now. While she waited for Adrian she blasted Florence + The Machine again, singing along as she pulled on her snow boots.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:02 pm
"Alright, lez go. Subway again, or do you want the scenic route?" Adrian offered as he pulled on his coat.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:21 am
Face woke up to a gun pointed at his face.

He recognized Seraph behind it, for the few moments before the trigger was pulled. "Message from Smith: You are compromised, and a liability. Goodbye, Niels."

And then, with a tiny, high-pitched sound like a bird chirping a single time, Face left the world of the living.

Jacob 'Seraph' Thomson opened the window and waited for the morning garbage pickup to go by, dumping Face's cooling corpse into the back as it rumbled past, along with the gun. Then he got up on the windowsill, spread his three pairs of angelic wings, and fell down into the updraft from the hobo-created barrel fire below. He landed on the windowsill of the apartment next to Amaya's and waited to see if Adrian would exit via the window and, if so, if they would remember him. He'd come into the Arena early, but had been assigned to an owner so culpably lazy that he'd only ever fought twice, both times in exhibition matches that he'd won handily. Amaya and Adrian had both been very occasional acquaintances, perhaps seeing his face a dozen times between them before the Arena shut down.

He'd stayed down there once the fighting was done, because Smith was nice to him and it was either stay there or go back to his parents and explain the bruises and stiff gait to his friends again after a week or so. Of course, neither of the 'A-team' would find out about his affiliation. If they asked, he would be new to NYC and looking for someone to show him around.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:57 am
"Subway. Too cold for flying." Amaya said before looking over to him. "Know you've been doing it for a while, but I have not and I do not like the added cold and wind up there. She stopped for a moment, the shadows had reacted like a person had landed nearby the apartment. Whether they'd fallen or flown, but someone definitely landed. "Mother ******** what..." Amaya growled under her breath, heading to the window and opening it to look out and find the culprit. She found Seraph. "Seraph?..." She asked, a little confused now.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:58 pm
Seraph fluttered his wings once and floated around to hover in front of Amaya's open window. "Amaya. Pleasant surprise, I'm sure. Both to see you and that you remember me. Is your young man with you yet?"

In truth, Seraph really was surprised that Amaya remembered him. He'd only seen her about four times in his three years in the Arena.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:00 pm
"Yeah...he's inside..." Amaya said slowly as she jerked her thumb back towards the apartment. "Um, what the ******** are you doing on my neighbor's windowsill?" She asked, scratching the back of her head now.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Guardian Sol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:24 pm
After eating and changing clothes, Locke put his clothes in a washer at the closest laundromat, which was across the street. Now, where would be a good place to fire a bow and crossbow, he thought to himself, I wonder if the landlord will let me practice on the roof.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:31 pm
Seraph shrugged. "New in town. Looked you up among old friends, everyone knows everyone and all that. Especially with Arena veterans. Was hoping for a very temporary place to stay and perhaps a tour of the city? Expenses covered by myself, of course."  

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:34 pm
"Uhhhh, hi. You do know we have a door, right?" Adrian asked rather sarcastically as he walked over, a thumb pointed over his shoulder at the front door. He was going to ask what was taking Amaya so long, but Seraph hovering outside the window answered his question for him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:37 pm
"I guess you can stay on the couch a few nights..." Amaya sighed. "As for the tour, Adrian and I were about to go pick up my daughter, so I can't really give a tour right now..." She muttered.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:49 am
Seraph waved a hand in dismissal of Adrian's suggestion. "I have weak legs, no stairs for me, elevators likewise slow and loud. Wings for preference. Mind if I tag along, Amaya?"

((Drawing from the short description Seraph has on my computer under the file named "CityNPCs.txt" - "To call him bipolar is perhaps too gentle a description. Seraph lives not only in a world of his own but partially in his own little mental galaxy. If he wants something he will gently, though persistently, attempt to get it until it drops into his hands."

Basically, he's a cloud-coocoo-lander who, in this situation, will float along a few meters behind and a few meters above Adrian and Amaya if they say 'no' to his tagging along, and will answer "tagging along" if they ask him what he's doing, completely oblivious to their reactions. He's more than a bit ditzy most of the time.

Except when he gets a gun in his hands.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:25 am
((Zelly, I'm in love with your sig right now..))

"I guess not..." Amaya sighed in defeat. "We'll meet you downstairs." She muttered before pulling her head back in and locking the window. "Well come on..." She told Adrain, heading out the front door and waiting for him.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:39 am
((I try. ^_^ I really should catch up with RvB one of these days. >.>))

"On the bright side, at least it's not another jackass trying to drag you back into a life of hell." Adrian pointed out as he followed Amaya out the door. "I don't know about you, but I'd take the mooching friend over the a*****e enemy."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games