Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Different Kind of Pets(A/O) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:45 pm
"i can?....." She smiled before picking up the other clothes and then looking to her feet. "...i need shoes."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:49 pm
"I'll get you some shoes too"he said and smiled lightly"I'll get you what ever you want"  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:55 pm
Mimiri smiled before opening the curtain to see the shop assistant and a few of her work mates watching the dressing room "......why is that lady looking at us?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:06 pm
"Ok ok thats enough!"gelo said to them"We werend doing anything. She doesn't like strangers so I had to help her try cloths on"he said to them"Now If you would please Leave us be. I gotta find her shoes and more cloths. I'll pay in full so just go and do your jobs"

The workers looked at him strangely before nodding and walking away

"Ugh i hate people"he said rubbing the back of his head  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:13 pm
Mimiri stepped out and handed the clothes in her arms to Gelo, placing her bra ontop of the pile and slowly walking around the shop, looking for the shoes, stopping a few times as she spotted things she liked, including a shiny silver headband, a pair of stockings with a flower pattern embroided into them along with matching suspenders and a crimson trilby with a single feather. all of which she added to the pile with a smile on her face.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:21 pm
Gelo chuckled and smiled lightly as a worker brought him a cart. he placed all of her cloths in in but kept her bra separate from the rest."Having fun?"he asked her and smiled lightly to her  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:32 pm
Mimiri smiled and nodded to Gelo before finally finding the shoes, she picked out a few pairs and walked up to Gelo with them in her arms. She had managed to pick out a pair of red knee high boots aswell as an exspencive looking pair of thigh highs and some white kitty slippers. she smiled to Gelo again before making her way to the checkout.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:45 pm
Gelo chuckled and smiled lightly a he walked up to the check out"Ok"he said and smiled"as he took everything out of the cart. the cashier scanned all the items and finally scanned Mimiri's dress"Total is....1350.98"Gelo said to himself"Ok! Sounds good to me"he said and smiled as he pulled out his wallet he counted o 1400 dollars and handed it to the cashier. He returned 49 dollars and 2 cents and handed him the bags full of cloths.Gelo smiled and handed Mimiri a jacket he had picked out for her with out her knowing"Lets go home. I got a present I want to give to you"he said and smiled to her  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:51 pm
Mimiri took the begs before sitting down on the floor and rummaging through the bags before pulling out a pair of long thigh length black woolen socks and her exspensive looking boots, she pulled the socks on before pushing her feet into the boots and zipping up the sides. after checking to make sure she was done she smiled and stood up, stumbling slightly as she tried to adjust herself to heels. "o...ok, i think im ready."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:55 pm
Gelo smiled and chuckled lightly"Ok Ready to go then?"he asked as he placed his arm around her and took most of the bags to carry  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:59 pm
Mimiri nodded before pulling her new hat on and smiling "you got me a present?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:07 pm
Gelo nodded and smiled lightly"Yep"He said and chuckled"I'll give it to you when we get home. Ok?"  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:11 pm
"O...ok!" She grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the door, managing to stay on her feet, which was quite a feat for a first time in heels, and stepping out onto the street.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:16 pm
Gelo chuckled and smiled lightly as he followed close behind her"Your really excited arent you"he said  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:20 pm
Mimiri looked over her shoulder, blushing slightly before shaking her head "uh..n...no, i just wanted to go home."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games