Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Mini RP - Kanto Badge Run (Reno) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:14 pm
The piercing noise would bring both Pokemon and Trainer down to their knees, hands or preferable analogues attempting to cover up ears. Oh, even without Serene Senses on to really make this a painful experience, Reno felt like his ears were exploding. Simply bunching himself up on the ground, Reno and Hook waited out the painful noise until it began to lessen for them.

Not bothering to shout orders, Reno charged forward under the intense gravity and slid into place near Hook's left set of legs. Throwing the Iron Ball into the large claw now on the opposite side of Hook's body from Reno. Now, grabbing the set of legs and wrenching the Pincer Pokemon off its feet, Reno began to spin the thing like a hammer toss hammer. Spinning around a few times to get the Kingler swinging through the air, Reno released his ammunition and watched as the heavily weighted claw began to lead the Kingler towards the Wigglytuff. Hopefully, to slam into the damned puffball.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:58 pm
"...wiggle...wigglytuff..." Was all Wigglytuff could say as the massive claw bore down on it, knocking it off its feet, feeling as if she got hit by a car or something. Fortunately (unfortunately?) the Fairy wouldn't feel too much of the aftermath due to the simple fact it was now face first on the ground, the wind completely knocked out of it. That was game set and match.

"Wow! You turned it all against me, amazing! I think you're ready...for the last gym trainer! Ha! You thought I was going to say the leader, huh? Sorry! Just one more trainer. I must warn you, they are the strongest gym trainer in Kanto and thus stronger than seven of the eight gym leaders! Good luck!" The Ace Trainer said with a cheer as only one panel appeared before Reno, this one colored white.

What was with all this lead up for one gym trainer?  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:36 pm
Reno glared at the girl before walking over to Hook. Wrenching the poor Kingler's claw open and recovering the Iron Ball, Reno made a large gesture of stuffing it into his bag. "My trophy for the hell you put me through. Now, I shall face the person you are so obviously building up because I probably already know them or it's actually the Gym Leader but he still considers himself second best. And you had better bloody well deal with it." Reno growled out, watching as Hook stumbled up barely onto his feet. Based off the crack on top of his shell, he might have brain damage. Oh well, like trainer, like Pokemon. Returning the Pincer Pokemon before stepping onto the pad, Reno put on his new pair of sunglasses with a smile as he waited for takeoff.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:56 pm
Like all the times before, Reno would get snatched out of reality and taken for a wild ride. At this point one or two things would happen: Reno would finally get used to this crazy trip or he would finally succumbed to the nausea and finally release the contents of his stomach all over the gym floor.

Once Reno's second-to-last space-bending ride was over he would find himself in a room designed to look...well, plain. There was nothing unusual about it, the coloring was the same as the rest of the gym but it had nothing unique to it, how boring. Perhaps the room didn't need to be unique to grab the challengers attention, the other person in the room might be enough to do that job.

"Hello, sub-human." A woman dressed in silver jumpsuit-like clothing said to Reno, a smirk on her face as she brushed aside her long black hair. "Remember me? It's okay if you don't, I understand. People like you lack a brain to retain vital information." She scoffed.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:29 pm
Reno could only manage to stare down the familiar woman, extremely confused as to what exactly this meant. Oh well, at least Reno could be subtle with questioning it. "How the bloody hell are you alive? Last I saw of you, the Stone Society was usin' you like a sock puppet, and before that involved you and a lot of dyin'. Start explain', Io, before I see what exactly the Leader thinks of his staffin' a known criminal element." Yep, this was as subtle as Reno got. Like a Mamoswine through a china shop. He was already scrounging for a Pokeball, fumbling for what he hoped would be useful for today.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:37 pm
Tesei Utakata
Reno could only manage to stare down the familiar woman, extremely confused as to what exactly this meant. Oh well, at least Reno could be subtle with questioning it. "How the bloody hell are you alive? Last I saw of you, the Stone Society was usin' you like a sock puppet, and before that involved you and a lot of dyin'. Start explain', Io, before I see what exactly the Leader thinks of his staffin' a known criminal element." Yep, this was as subtle as Reno got. Like a Mamoswine through a china shop. He was already scrounging for a Pokeball, fumbling for what he hoped would be useful for today.

"Let's just say I retained some of my psychic abilities and they assisted me in my survival. Maya is a wonderful teacher." Io said with a wicked and yet beautiful smile. "As for the leader, he knows about me. Once I found out you were collecting badges I made a deal with the gym leader. After offering some incentives he allowed me to stand here in this room and wait for you. The deal only lasts until our battle ends, win or lose I'm leaving." She explained.

"Your simple mind may be having trouble deciding why I went through all this, and I'll explain it to you, as 'villains' normally do when their plans come together. You are the reason I lost everything. My original powers, my following, even my very life. So now I want revenge. Simple as that, revenge." Io said with a scowl as she took out a Repeat Ball, tossing it up and down anxiously. "Oh how I've longed for this."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:12 pm
Reno was about to burst out with some witty retort before a few of Io's words struck him as oddly chosen. "Original powers? Well, that sounds interestin'. What's the new set like? Now that sounds interesting. Especially since I have some power a my own now too. Well, let's see whatcha got then." Reno taunted, watching Io as she stood there. This was insane. People didn't just die and walk back up into normal life. Of course, she wouldn't be considered normal in any sense, since she willingly gave herself to that hunk of meteorite. At least Reno had the decency to fight against the blasted thing before it was revoked.

Quietly continuing to scrounge for Pokeballs to keep palmed for his next adventure, Reno found he had two he hadn't yet used. Well, at least he ad some fun backup in case she went for her Psychic Pokemon like she had before. And his ringer would hopefully really drive the point he wanted to get across or he might really be in trouble.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:40 pm
"I've heard about your progress in channeling. Impressed I am...that someone like you could even figure out what Channeling is in the first place." Io laughed as she took out a Great Ball. "For now I get to have my fun. I can only use three Pokemon, as per my agreement with the gym leader so that will be our limit." With that said the woman tossed her Great Ball onto the field, the device bursting open in a show of light. Now standing where the ball hit the ground was a bipedal Pokemon with big antlers, its piercing gaze falling upon Reno.

"Stant!" The proud Big Horn Pokemon cried, letting out a snort as it prepared for battle.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:04 pm
Reno stared down the woman as she dodged his question on her wording. Oh, that most certainly did not bode well for him. And neither would using a Fighting type like instinct told him to, especially since Io would likely have the Stantler know some Psychic attacks. Well, he had something resembling an answer for this one. "Go, Nova! Light 'er up!" Reno crowed, throwing one of the Pokeballs from his bag out onto the field. From within, a large Volcarona would emerge with a buzz of irritation. Of course, once she determined that Reno had called her out to use her flames, she turned from irritation to pleasure. Oh, this could be fun. Whipping her wings around to stir up a whirlwind of fiery scales, Nova fired the spinning torrent of flame towards the Stantler. Hopefully the Fire Spin attack would be a good way to start things off.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:20 pm
Tesei Utakata
Reno stared down the woman as she dodged his question on her wording. Oh, that most certainly did not bode well for him. And neither would using a Fighting type like instinct told him to, especially since Io would likely have the Stantler know some Psychic attacks. Well, he had something resembling an answer for this one. "Go, Nova! Light 'er up!" Reno crowed, throwing one of the Pokeballs from his bag out onto the field. From within, a large Volcarona would emerge with a buzz of irritation. Of course, once she determined that Reno had called her out to use her flames, she turned from irritation to pleasure. Oh, this could be fun. Whipping her wings around to stir up a whirlwind of fiery scales, Nova fired the spinning torrent of flame towards the Stantler. Hopefully the Fire Spin attack would be a good way to start things off.

"You may need glasses, or rather your Pokemon does." Io said with a smile as she noticed that the Fire Spin was slightly off its mark, the Stantler able to avoid getting trapped in it but still got singed a little on its left thigh. Why did it miss? To Reno it appeared as if Nova had missed its mark despite the target being completely still but how did it appear to Nova? Did it do something to Nova? Maybe it's those antlers...those beautiful...mesmerizing...

"Confuse Ray." Io commanded. The Stantler, after having avoided the brunt of the Fire Spin, was now prancing around in circles. In its galloping act the orb at the center of its antlers would begin to give off rhythmic flashes of light, a bizarre and yet captivating pattern of flashes.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:16 pm
Nova was currently having a strange reaction to those weird antlers. They were just so loopy, and distorting and everything just went weird after that. The series of flashing lights did nothing to aid Nova's attempt to keep her wits about her, instead making her begin to flit around in a dazed glee. Reno stared at the Pokemon for a moment before ordering, "Bug Buzz! Get that Stantler!" And while Nova was content to fire off a Bug type move, what Reno received was Nova spraying out a large amount of webbing at the Stantler's general direction. Evidently, it was not going to be that easy.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:03 pm
The Stantler bucked a bit as the sticky web began to entangle it, how gross and unexpected! The antler Pokemon soon calmed down as its trainer gave it a command. "Hypnosis. Let's see it resist us now." Io ordered.

Now standing perfectly still the Stantler would just stare at Nova. Nothing seemed to be happening as far as one's eyes could see but Reno knew otherwise.The air current around the Stantler's antlers was change, celestial chi was rapidly spiraling around them, attempting to draw Nova into their centers. The antlers called out to Nova, luring him into their sweet embrace. Bliss awaits you, they said to him, nothing but joy lies upon the other side. Come, come find peace. And how could Nova resist in his state? The world he knew right now was confusing chaos...but that other one...it seemed so beautiful.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:19 pm
Nova would barely be able to control herself, what with the mind control having already hit her once and her eyes were already sucked into the realm of their sweet embrace. Oh, she had found heaven and heaven was....not as on fire as she had imagined. Oh wait! She was supposed to set it on fire so she would truly know eternal bliss as the cause of an unending fire. Reno could only watch as the Volcarona began to draw back ehr wings suddenly, alerting him to what she was planning. "Duck!" He screamed out as he dove away from his Pokemon, barely managing to avoid a torrent of fiery scales before they were sent slicing through the air towards the Stantler and Io. It wasn't focused, but it would certainly hurt if it hit either Pokemon or Trainer. This, this is what happens when you try to give a pyromaniacal Pokemon pure bliss without any fire within their sight lines.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:14 am
Tesei Utakata
Nova would barely be able to control herself, what with the mind control having already hit her once and her eyes were already sucked into the realm of their sweet embrace. Oh, she had found heaven and heaven was....not as on fire as she had imagined. Oh wait! She was supposed to set it on fire so she would truly know eternal bliss as the cause of an unending fire. Reno could only watch as the Volcarona began to draw back ehr wings suddenly, alerting him to what she was planning. "Duck!" He screamed out as he dove away from his Pokemon, barely managing to avoid a torrent of fiery scales before they were sent slicing through the air towards the Stantler and Io. It wasn't focused, but it would certainly hurt if it hit either Pokemon or Trainer. This, this is what happens when you try to give a pyromaniacal Pokemon pure bliss without any fire within their sight lines.

"Stant!" Neighed the Stantler as the burning scales rained down on the field. They weren't too focused so it wasn't as bad as it could have been, and it could have been really bad. A scale here and there would fall on it and urge a cry of pain out of the Pokemon. Felt like getting touched with a lit cigarette over and over again. Same went for Io who was trying her best to avoid the scales but was failing and resorted to using telekinesis to mentally push the scales away from her.

"Not surprising. Both Pokemon and trainer are mentally ill. Stantler, take its dream away and see how it reacts without its imagination. Dream Eater." The Stantler was able to resist the onslaught of burning scales just long enough to regain focus, its antlers once again attempting to draw Nova into its centers. Should the Stantler succeed Nova would find that its dream of burning things, the thing which gave it the most joy, was disappearing. What did it like to do again? Wet things? No...that wasn't right...  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:16 pm
Nova would recoil as the Dream Eater took hold, wiping away whatever connection it had felt to fire and even managing to block her memory of her Fire moves. Slowly returning to her normal hovering height above the ground, the Volcarona would stare at the Stantler again. There was something she should be doing, something that gave her a whole bunch of joy. What was it again that she had planned on doing?

Reno had managed to sense the psychic energy that had connected to Nova's mind, figuring that it must be the reason she had stopped her Fiery Dance and was simply staring at the Stantler. At least the fiery scales had managed to tell him that Io's powers included telekinesis. Now, for the move issue. "I embrace my mental disease! You should embrace your megalomania!" Reno screamed at Io as he charged at Nova, leaping up and dive kicking her towards the Stantler in a forced Take Down attack.  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff