Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 193 194 195 196 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cygnus_Pisces
Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:03 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth

Did you know in during Jeopardy & Wheel's 1997 Season in the USA, the Hosts of those shows switched places on April 1st, April Fools Day Edition

Didn't knew that. Only watched the Swedish Jeopardy (never seen Wheels)

By Wheel, I meant Wheel of Fortune.
I know  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:16 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth

Did you know in during Jeopardy & Wheel's 1997 Season in the USA, the Hosts of those shows switched places on April 1st, April Fools Day Edition

I know

I... did see Wheel & Jeopardy before The Conners when a New Episode is underway on ABC.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cygnus_Pisces
Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:25 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth

I know

I... did see Wheel & Jeopardy before The Conners when a New Episode is underway on ABC.
Okay  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2021 9:30 am
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth

I know

Okay

If I did a Wheel of Fortune OOC Game, I would use Shopping or Post Shopping Eras for the Daytime Version.
I may use 3 Round Types: Jackpot, Mystery & Express.
However, I may have to guess a new layout if the Daytime Version was still around today.

An Example would be for a character in an OOC Game to go for $5,000 which would operate the same way as the Million Dollar Space in the Nighttime Version as they would have to EARN it. Land on the $5,000, pick it up and win the game without landing on Bankrupt.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cygnus_Pisces
Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2021 9:56 am
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth

I know

Okay

If I did a Wheel of Fortune OOC Game, I would use Shopping or Post Shopping Eras for the Daytime Version.
However, I may have to guess a new layout if the Daytime Version was still around today.

An Example would be for a character in an OOC Game to go for $5,000 which would operate the same way as the Million Dollar Space in the Nighttime Version as they would have to EARN it. Land on the $5,000, pick it up and win the game without landing on Bankrupt.
I see  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2021 7:28 am
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth

I know

Okay

I see

The top values for a Wheel of Fourtune Daytime Fandom would be:
$1,000 = Round 1 (As seen in the 90s Nighttime Round 1)
$1,500 = Round 2
$2,000 = Round 3
$2,500 = Round 4 & Speed Up (As seen in the Present Nighttime Round 1)

The Mystery Round would be "Mystery $500" as it was in 2002 to 2004 but unlike the Nighttime Editions, the Daytime Version would be the same as the Nighttime Version but some differences. The $500 Mystery Space would either contain $5,000 or a Bankrupt.

The Express Round would be "$500 Express" for the Daytime Version, as opposed to the Nighttime Version's $1,000 Express. As it works the same way in the Nighttime Version:
"If a player goes into Express Mode, the player can keep calling out letters, buy Vowels for $250 or Solve the Puzzle, but if the player is wrong or calls out a letter that's not present, its an Instant Bankrupt."

For Prize Puzzles, I may or may not use them in the Daytime Version, as the Daytime Version would have a Prizes & Surprises Space throughout the 4 Rounds, changing with each new round. But will not appear in the Speed Up Round.
The Speed Up Round happens due to Time Constraints as seen on the actual show.

For the Bonus Round, in the 1990-1991 Daytime Version, a player would play for $5,000 in the Bonus Round but not anymore. With a Daytime Resurrection Update I would do, a player would need to EARN the Right to do so in the Bonus Round.
There would be a $5,000 Space present and someone would need to land on it, guess a letter correctly, add the $5,000 Space to the Inventory, win the game without landing on Bankrupt to bring it to the Bonus Round, so that player can play for it which is Similar to the Introduction of the Million Dollar Space during the Nighttime Version's Season 26. Meaning the Top Prize for the Bonus Round in the Updated Daytime Version is $2,500.

The remaining spaces would be the same as they were:
Free Play/Free Spin
Jackpot
Prize
Surprise
Double Play
Wild Card
Gift Tag

So if Finders Keepers was taped at Nickelodeon Studios, before the Nick Studios Outro, we would see the Nickelodeon, Fox Television Stations & Viacom logo, then Nick Studios Outro:
"Finders Keepers is recorded in front of a live audience at Nickelodeon Studios, Universal Studios, Orlando, Florida!"  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cygnus_Pisces
Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:41 am
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth

Okay

I see

$1,500 = Round 2
$2,000 = Round 3

The Mystery Round would be "Mystery $500" as it was in 2002 to 2004 but unlike the Nighttime Editions, the Daytime Version would be the same as the Nighttime Version but some differences. The $500 Mystery Space would either contain $5,000 or a Bankrupt.

The Express Round would be "$500 Express" for the Daytime Version, as opposed to the Nighttime Version's $1,000 Express. As it works the same way in the Nighttime Version:
"If a player goes into Express Mode, the player can keep calling out letters, buy Vowels for $250 or Solve the Puzzle, but if the player is wrong or calls out a letter that's not present, its an Instant Bankrupt."

For Prize Puzzles, I may or may not use them in the Daytime Version, as the Daytime Version would have a Prizes & Surprises Space throughout the 4 Rounds, changing with each new round. But will not appear in the Speed Up Round.

For the Bonus Round, in the 1990-1991 Daytime Version, a player would play for $5,000 in the Bonus Round but not anymore. With a Daytime Resurrection Update I would do, a player would need to EARN the Right to do so in the Bonus Round.
There would be a $5,000 Space present and someone would need to land on it, guess a letter correctly, add the $5,000 Space to the Inventory, win the game without landing on Bankrupt to bring it to the Bonus Round, so that player can play for it which is Similar to the Introduction of the Million Dollar Space during the Nighttime Version's Season 26. Meaning the Top Prize for the Bonus Round in the Updated Daytime Version is $2,500.

Free Play/Free Spin
Jackpot
Prize
Surprise
Double Play
Wild Card
Gift Tag

So if Finders Keepers was taped at Nickelodeon Studios, before the Nick Studios Outro, we would see the Nickelodeon, Fox Television Stations & Viacom logo, then Nick Studios Outro:
"Finders Keepers is recorded in front of a live audience at Nickelodeon Studios, Universal Studios, Orlando, Florida!"
Okay  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2021 6:15 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth

Okay

I see

$1,500 = Round 2
$2,000 = Round 3

Free Play/Free Spin
Jackpot
Prize
Surprise
Double Play
Wild Card
Gift Tag

Okay

Jeopardy has 3 Nighttime Scoring Tables:
= 1984 Trebek Pilot
50: 100
100: 200
150: 300
200: 400
250: 500
= 1984 to 2001
100: 200
300: 600
400: 800
500: 1000
= 2001 to Present
400: 800
600: 1200
800: 1600
1000: 2000

For Daytime's Version to be Revived as an OOC Game fandom...
There's 2 Daytime Scoring Tables:
= The 1964 to 1977 Fleming Era
10: 20
20: 40
30: 60
40: 80
50: 100
= The 1978-1982 Fleming Era to 1983 Trebek Pilots
25 = 50
50 = 100
75 = 125
100 = 200
125 = 250  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cygnus_Pisces
Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:00 am
AnimusHelixRebirth
I see smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:25 am
StellaandNilly

Happy July 4th!  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:03 am
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
I see smile

In one Themed Week on Wheel of Fortune, "Sweet Home Week", they introduced a New House Prize which works the same way as the Million Dollar Prize.

The Toss Ups for Daytime if enabled for Wheel of Fortune OOC Games could be...
Round 1 = $500 & $1,000
Round 4 = $1,500 or Triple ($1,000)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:22 am
AnimusHelixRebirth
StellaandNilly

Happy July 4th!

Same to you! Thank you! *hugs*  

StellaandNilly

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:35 am
StellaandNilly
AnimusHelixRebirth
StellaandNilly

Happy July 4th!

You're welcome. I'm watching a Nickelodeon show called "Get the Picture". Its a Children's Game. Season 2 of that show had Toss Up Hidden Pictures while the Power Surge Challenges were changed around too. The Scoring Type was also changed too in Season 2.

That show makes me happy when the Champion Team wins all 9 Prizes in the Mega Memory Bonus:
$100 for Images 1-6, 2 Prizes for Images 7-8 & the Grand Prize for Image 9.
The Grand Prize on that show was a Vacation Trip or something of Great Value. This was 1991. I got 6 more Episodes of Get the Pictures to see.

Update:
That is 32 Victories on Get the Picture with the Champion Team winning all 9 Prizes in the Mega Memory Bonus Round on that Children's Game!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:28 am
AnimusHelixRebirth
StellaandNilly
AnimusHelixRebirth
StellaandNilly

Happy July 4th!

You're welcome. I'm watching a Nickelodeon show called "Get the Picture". Its a Children's Game. Season 2 of that show had Toss Up Hidden Pictures while the Power Surge Challenges were changed around too. The Scoring Type was also changed too in Season 2.

That show makes me happy when the Champion Team wins all 9 Prizes in the Mega Memory Bonus:
The Grand Prize on that show was a Vacation Trip or something of Great Value. This was 1991. I got 6 more Episodes of Get the Pictures to see.

Update:
That is 32 Victories on Get the Picture with the Champion Team winning all 9 Prizes in the Mega Memory Bonus Round on that Children's Game!

cool!  

StellaandNilly

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:50 am
StellaandNilly
AnimusHelixRebirth
StellaandNilly
AnimusHelixRebirth
StellaandNilly

Happy July 4th!

Update:

cool!

So the Red and Yellow mermaid sisters could be 15-17 about 2 years apart.
Other than that, everything's good.  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 193 194 195 196 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games