Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply ⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡
The Daily Rewards and Bumping Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

06/25
  +1
View Results

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:28 am
ya the omlettes were groovy! i wrecked the diet this past couple weeks lol yesterday morning was an attempt to get it back lol.. didnt last. we were out painting all night and starving and got.. mcdonalds on way home.. fries and nuggies.. i'm a HEATHAN! gonk lol

got another room to paint still. but the kitchen and halls done! gotta get the shower surround too. and fix 2 ceilings worth of tile and hang some wall in the a frame room... thats.. all.. rofl losing my mind.

and ya tik tok is digital crack lol.. mine all scrolls thru dumb pet vids.. cuz that's apparently what i pause on!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:06 am
Yeah I've weaned myself off slowly, haven't used facebook at all in like 2 years.
My TikTok block list is expansive because anything I consider even slightly poisonous I block them lol.
To the point that my fyp is the same as yours Rydia, just cute animals doing adorable things.
I tend to listen to like 4 hour long video essays when I play any games so that helps keep my attention held.

I've been so bad with sticking to eating better, I have a bunch of Huel that ik is 400cal per serving and have it right here, but there's a bakery less than 100 steps from my front door crying  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

SummerWind007

Night Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2024 2:46 pm
I watched a video about eating habits a couple of months ago. They were a glucose expert and the main point that anyone can take home is eat your vegetables first before any meal and it should help your body possess everything better and be healthier. If you want to find it it is on a channel called The Diary Of A CEO, episode 243  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2024 7:11 am
Welp i did have frosted mini wheats with blueberries and nanners today... but... mom was bad and did the groceries this time and got whole milk... and skim. and we dont have whole milk but this past week.. we been bad.. everything else was innocent.. so far today rofl we didnt actually get out yesterday so i rested up and had some fun. got a wow raid in. but we going today cuz we just gotta.

hopefully super productive day to make up for yesterday! kick the booty!

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:28 pm
I was bad and went to the bakery crying , woke up with a migrane and justified it because I "needed the fat".
I tend to eat the veggies first to be fair cause I like eating em hot and steamy User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm spending evenings replaying Fable cause such a good game series User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:03 am
ive always wanted to play fable 2 the xbox version. dont have the 360 anymore but i did get the emulation of it. havnet played it yet.

i was awful yesterday. i had 3 pieces of pepperoni pizza. as the 16th deadline looms on the contract on this house in the woods and we need to have the other sold i'm stressing to the max. we were out rly late painting living room. but i feel like since mom keeps putting off actually letting ppl come see it and make an offer.. we'll likely run outta time and have to move back.. hope not but. today i'm just tired and overhwhelmed. and she wants to go back up today. my hands are so sore and numb from carpal tunnel. i keep wishing i could fast forward to the end of this month in this thread and just see how it worked out lol.. ya'll send good juju my way plz!

have a lovely day! imma get a shower and try to get my butt out of this funk.

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:35 am
I don't have my 360 in the new house so I usually play it on microsoft cloud gaming User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Input lag is a glitch with the actual game playing on a 360 so I don't notice much difference playing on the cloud.

You've been so active you probably burned right through those pizza carbs, you still did good cause the average person consumes half a pizza.
Mom gotta stop stalling, need people to look whee
Aww man you're putting in so much work I hope you get an offer soon, sending all the best vibes your way. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2024 7:15 pm
omg hiiii
sorry i just logged in, but thx for acceptin me to join! heart  

platinumcherry

Fuzzy Lop

6,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 6:45 am
platinumcherry
omg hiiii

nice to meet you platinum!!! welcome to the guild and good morning!

I'm off to go put the 2nd coat of paint on the kitchen walls and the livingroom. soooo.. here we go again! kick butt ya'll!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:10 am
platinumcherry
omg hiiii

Heyy welcome to the guild! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:11 am
Migrane day today, not moved for most of the day other than to find more painkillers User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
At least I can't be bad and go to the bakery or anything lol  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 2:22 pm
Did y'all have a good weekend? I decided to go on a building spree in Minecraft. If I knew how to get the image off of my computer I would show you the town hall I built.

As long as you try with the veg most days I say your good to have some off days! I may never had a migraine but i know that they are BAD. I hope it passed quickly Aaron, it sounds terrible!

Welcome Platinum cherry!

SummerWind007

Night Citizen

platinumcherry

Fuzzy Lop

6,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:47 am
SummerWind007
Did y'all have a good weekend? I decided to go on a building spree in Minecraft. If I knew how to get the image off of my computer I would show you the town hall I built.

As long as you try with the veg most days I say your good to have some off days! I may never had a migraine but i know that they are BAD. I hope it passed quickly Aaron, it sounds terrible!

Welcome Platinum cherry!

Thank you!! I've been playing Lethal Company a lot with my friends hehe
Gonna go to the doctor this week... just general stuff w life >w<;  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:39 am
Hope the migraine is gone today aaron!

minecraft building spree! i keep playing my what i'm calling emotional support game boy (switch) and playing stardew valley when not working to the bone on that friggin house to flip.

and i've tried lethal company a bit. but so busy lately but pretty funny! i had to add a motion sickness mod tho.

in other news.. my last digit on left middle finger is hurting alot. and my right hand keeps going numb from carpal tunnel. probably arthritis going on.. we've just about bled this turnip all she's gonna get.. a 20 something badass construction worker i am not lol.. god this house has got to get sold so i can just be still a couple days so i can feel hands again.

hang in there ya'l!

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games