Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Riku Academy! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oooops i forgot to add a poll...
  angelic added one for me *huggles*
View Results

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:42 am
They went outside "What is this pendant for?" Joey asked "You'll find out soon enough..." Ray said, .jpg]a girl walked out of the bushes "I'm reintoducing my sister...Yumi!" Ray said scruffing her head "Do that again Ray I'll kill you!" the girl said [i]'That voice...' Joey thought "Kumi?!" both Ryu and Joey asked, Yumi winked "That's right! This is actually my real hair colour...I was just taking the form of my mom and changed 'K' of my name to 'Y'" she said.

"Why didn't you tell us?!" Joey asked angrily "first...I just can't help but keep it a secret and second...I have to change my appearance just so that no one will see me and I just got attacked 3 times now...right now call me by my real name, "Yumi"" Yumi said, Ryu and Joey sweatdropped "I see..." they both said.

((I'm gonna change my chara's pic!!! ^.^))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:13 am
((ooooooooooo eek )

Tact went grumbling off to somewhere, apparently he didn't know where, and tweaked a hammer with a tone. Idiotically. "DAng hell, stupid, dumb, crap..." he kept muttering words and people watched tsrangely at him and he did that all afternoon and when it was almost time fro classes, and everyone split, he kept muttering. Then someone appeared. "Hi." It was someone. FOr a second he thought it was Rester but then he immiediately saw it was a dumb little kid. "Shut up, you big goon..." yelled Tact. The kid just stood there. "Go away!" said Tact. The kid punched Tact and he hit the wall and made a big hole in it. "Ohh.... beeeerrrrrnnnnnn" said Rester, who appeared out of his little kid shell. "WTF???!!! You could have at least told me who you were!" Tact shouted, rubbing his head. "oh, but that would take the fun out of it..... So all im doing is dropping by to see you, so ta ta!" He disappeared. Well, actually, he scanned himself with his eye so no one could visibly see him but then again, Tact doesn't know that, right?  

Rester.R

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:20 pm
"Where's Tact?" she asked "dunno..." Joey eplied.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:40 am
"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" Tact ran all around the building and screamed the heck outta his lungs. "AHHHHH!!!!! I GOT KNOCKED INTO A WALL BY AN 8 YEAR OLD!!! AHHHHHH!!!!"  

Rester.R

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:27 pm
All of the anime falled "TACT! Come here will ya?!" they all said.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:17 pm
"huh, huh, huh???!!!!" Tact turned his head around and around fast and sniffed like a dog. Then he ran to them and said. "It's incrdible! This is lying one tiny clue but i just got hit by a kid and smashed the wall in my landing!"  

Rester.R

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:45 am
All of them sweatdropped, then Yumi looked at him "you do know who I am, right?"she asked Tact. Ryu and Joey bet that he knew while Ray bet that he doesn't know because, Yumi's appearance before and now was way too impossible to be realized by people who she already knows.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:50 am
"uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh.... wait... i know this....... you're... ummm......" Tact scanned her from top to bottom with that electric connection and he finally looked away. "Hmmmm........ lets see.......... you're..... hmmmmmmmm....... uhhhhh............" Suddenly Rester appeared still visibly invisible beside tact and said, "I can't stand to be this annoyed. The answer is Kumi." he said so quietly he couldn't have spoken louder than a hamster squeak. "Kumi?" Tact said, nodding questionally.  

Rester.R

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:40 am
Ryu and Joey grinned at Ray 'damn...I just lost 50 bucks...' he thought "etou...My name now is Yumi...sorry for lying" she said with a sweatdrop, then she gave Tact a Cyan pendant, Ray was glaring at Joey and Ryu grinning at him and giving him a sly smile "don't ask why they're staring at me like that...or you will be killed..." Ray said twitching.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:46 pm
"Hmm???? What?" said Tact, turning to Ray. "WHat did you say?"  

Rester.R

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:58 am
"Nothin...just go back into being stu-OW!" Ray was about to finish his sentence when Yumi stepped on his foot "Why did you call us here anyway?" Joey asked, Yumi grinned "good question..." she bowed down before Joey, Ray and Ryu did the same "eh?! What are you doing?!" Joey asked "you're a prince...the son of Riku, the king and the creater of this school..." Ryu said "WHAT?!" Joey said.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:31 am
Tact for a momemt, wasn't surprised. Then in the next secc, his jaw dropped open. "Hey, I didn't know that," he said. "How is he related to him anyway?"

Meanwhile, Rester was listening discretly, and intensely. No wonder. Of course, if he bothered to look at his scrolls, he would have knew already. Since there was a huge 478 page scroll on Riku, and the end it said something with Joeys picture plastered on it, but he neddn't bothered with that stuff. He had more important thoughts to deal with. "Exactly what I'm thinking," said a voice right beside him. Rester shivered. He was thinking so hard he hadn't noticed the guy snealing up on him Had he lost his touch. He turned, and no one was there. "You remember the war of 1498 on our planet, right?" That voice had to be ither Aquilas, or SIlencers. It was a boy, so it was surely SIlencer. "Well, ready yourself and your little gangsters for a fight, brother. Its about to happen all over agaion. Oh, and I should say Aquila is alive. Nearly dead, but healing small liquid acid wounds is no problem for me. So I will see you soon, brother."  

Rester.R

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 2:16 am
"You see..the reason why my mother killed your fake father and mother, was because you were kidnapped from our king and queen and...they were planning on killing you" Yumi said standing up along with the others "After that, your real mother disappeared and your father is looking for you and almost everyone is looking for you all of them wants to see you, even your own caretaker" Ray said.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:02 pm
Rester turned and aimed his cannon right beside him, but no one was there. "What are you planning, brother?" he asked. "Oh, this won't be my fault. Soon our planet will be reborn. All thanks to someone else, of course. You're one of the lucky ducks going to war."

Tact twitched his eye. Wait a minute, how long has Joey been in Riku, and how long has this place stood. I don't really get it. You're saying that a king and quenn captureed Joey so they could kill him, brought to a fake motber and father, but than you're mother," he said, pointing to Kumi. "killed his fake mother and father, than Joey's real mother disappeared, and Joeys real father started trying to find Joey..... right?"  

Rester.R

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:55 am
"No...his fake mother and father tried to kill him...both of them were exiles" Yumi said, Ray cut in "This school has been here for atleast 100 years now...me and Yumi came here because we heard he was in this school, Yumi was in disguised because..." Ray sighed and continued on "she's a chosen maiden..."  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games