Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post Your Voice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you participate?
  Yes!
  No
View Results

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:17 am
Piano is really fun to learn, I had my cousin teach me it, I had a lot of fun learning the basics. Another fun instrument that's fun to play is the Guitar. I practice a lot on mine now.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:19 am
MrJimmy
I have taught myself a song on the piano, I suppose it helped taht it was pretty simple... but I think that if one were to show me the first note of a song I knew the tune of, I could have it down on a piano in a few days.

........i hate you
(i don't really mean that *puppy dog eye* its just that seems so cool and i suck! crying )  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:24 am
mangacatgirl
Alarias
i like your recording jimbo...and yours catty...and box...well, i'm jealous...i wish i could play the piano sweatdrop

I wish I could afford a piano. sweatdrop

AlcoholicPancake - Haha thanks sweatdrop

Hey MCG, wanna lose your freedom during the summer and fight along side of me on a battlefield, surrounded by warriors of the alliance that are hellbent on bringing us down?

That's right, I'm talking about rocking the WoW. I have 5 invites to send to people, that starts up a 10 day free trial... You have to download the game too, so you would probably have to do that before activating your key... then activate so you have all 10 days  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:15 am
AlcoholicPancake
mangacatgirl
Alarias
i like your recording jimbo...and yours catty...and box...well, i'm jealous...i wish i could play the piano sweatdrop

Hey MCG, wanna lose your freedom during the summer and fight along side of me on a battlefield, surrounded by warriors of the alliance that are hellbent on bringing us down?

That's right, I'm talking about rocking the WoW. I have 5 invites to send to people, that starts up a 10 day free trial... You have to download the game too, so you would probably have to do that before activating your key... then activate so you have all 10 days

I don't need an invite, I already have a character. But I got rid of my account (Well if I started paying for it again, I'd get it back, but yeah) because it was just too... tedious and boring for me. Sorry sweatdrop I tried it for a couple months. Maplestory was more fun IMO sweatdrop  

Petite Aristocrat

Doting Darling

14,350 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Pet Trainer 150

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:30 am
mangacatgirl
AlcoholicPancake
mangacatgirl
Alarias

I don't need an invite, I already have a character. But I got rid of my account (Well if I started paying for it again, I'd get it back, but yeah) because it was just too... tedious and boring for me. Sorry sweatdrop I tried it for a couple months. Maplestory was more fun IMO sweatdrop

Oh welll, maybe if you ever decide to get it back, just let me know and I'll party with you. Anyway, I need to wait 2 more days now, because best buy messed up my cousins computer. Oh well, see ya later.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:47 pm
LOL i had to do it this recording is of me and my sister, she's babbling about her day at school and her fieldtrip she's so cute ^__^  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:09 pm
Sanzoskitsune
LOL i had to do it this recording is of me and my sister, she's babbling about her day at school and her fieldtrip she's so cute ^__^

Cute! ^.^ ...some reason your voice still reminds me of someone I know though... 0.o  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:11 pm
Lobo-chan
Sanzoskitsune

Cute! ^.^ ...some reason your voice still reminds me of someone I know though... 0.o

LOL i guess i have a memorable voice... or something. my sis is so cute though, i love listening to her babble cause i want to huggle her so much!  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:14 pm
Sanzoskitsune
Lobo-chan
Sanzoskitsune

LOL i guess i have a memorable voice... or something. my sis is so cute though, i love listening to her babble cause i want to huggle her so much!

I'd get in so much trouble for calling my stepsister a dork I'm betting... and yet over here I call my brother monkey butt all the time... stare My dad and stepmom aren't as cool... can I trade you sisters for a day?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:16 pm
Lobo-chan
Sanzoskitsune
Lobo-chan
Sanzoskitsune

I'd get in so much trouble for calling my stepsister a dork I'm betting... and yet over here I call my brother monkey butt all the time... stare My dad and stepmom aren't as cool... can I trade you sisters for a day?

LOL you'd probably have fun in our family, we throw shots at each other all day my dad's ongoing joke is that i'm not really his daughter, they just picked me up out of the garbage can cause they felt sorry for me calling my sister a dork is like the tames thing i could say  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:05 pm
Me Terrorizing my dog.

I'm the one talking and raving, she's the tiny jingling noise.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:11 pm
MrJimmy
Me Terrorizing my dog.

rofl rofl rofl OMG what are you doing to the poor dog! LOL that poor puppy  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:18 pm
Sanzoskitsune
MrJimmy
Me Terrorizing my dog.

I usually grab her loos skin on her back or neck and pull it, and then she'll get mad and start wrestleing with my arm.

She can take a beating and not makea sound... she's part demon, as I tell most people.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:21 pm
MrJimmy
Sanzoskitsune
MrJimmy
Me Terrorizing my dog.

I usually grab her loos skin on her back or neck and pull it, and then she'll get mad and start wrestleing with my arm.

She can take a beating and not makea sound... she's part demon, as I tell most people.

aww lol poor puppy i'm sure it looks really cute  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:21 pm
I should record myself beating my brother... that's when she gets mad...

But the thing is we can't tell if she's protecting him, or just getting mad because were ignoring her and fighting with each other...  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games