Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
New? READ THIS FIRST! ~The NEW Introduction Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Introduce yourself
  And read the info!
View Results

bane123

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:32 pm
my name is bane that's my real name i live in ny i'm a guy in a skirit and i'm proud now who wants to be my friend i'm 17  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:02 pm
hello im reaper im 25  

reaper107

Fushigi na Kitsune

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:33 am
Greetings! My name is Reiko and even though I have been registered on Gaia for about a month now, I have not been able to get around here as much because of work and school. (So, my amount of gold is really... very little sad )

I'm a student, a student librarian at school and a waitress at my hometown. My birthday is on March 5th (and I expect presents!!). I like almost anything and can tolerate just as much. 3nodding

I like anime, Japanese drama and pop culture. I also like to cosplay and cook pretty things! smile

Pleased to meet you all! Treat me well! smile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:46 pm
I'm Mithra, I'm 16 and my birthday is on March 3rd. I'm Mexican, for more information please pm or ask. xp (I'm not good at this.)  

Vampire Mithra

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:07 pm
Welcome, welcome. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:43 am
Well im new here. My name is William. I've had my gaia since last summer but i've never really had time for it until lately. I'm basically starting over and changing everything. Oh yeah, and im 17. I love to write and read.  

andsoifall_

muckaday muguay

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:44 am
Boozhoo (hi) everyone. As you can see, my name is Muckaday Muguay, which means Black Bear in my native american language of the Annishnabi. I am glad to be a part of this guild and look forward to many many days of just chatting, hanging out and making a bit of gold on the side.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:09 am
Hey everyone I am Jak thought I would say hi.  

jabbaha

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:41 am
I'm running out of welcome post ideas.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:52 am
Hi i'm Tirt.. domokun I'm 19 and from Turkey.Loves and respects to everyone here and who will be here in the future ninja  

tirtstar

ketina

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:19 am
Hi! Y'all can call me Ketina or Tina. I am 19 and I am a freshman in college. I am a Texan, always and forever. Yeehaw! (Ok, that sounded dumb. Forget that I said that.) I'm always looking for friends. And gold.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:28 pm
Hey everyone I thought since I was gone for a freakin loooong time I would reintroduce myself. This is angel_half82. HOORAY! I'M BACK! PM ME WOOOOOO!  

Mr_The_Plague

EggaSponge

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:50 pm
Mr_The_Plague
Hey everyone I thought since I was gone for a freakin loooong time I would reintroduce myself. This is angel_half82. HOORAY! I'M BACK! PM ME WOOOOOO!

haha omg egga missed you! <3 heart  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:24 pm
Hey Egga! Yeah I have been in a never ending cycle of work, WoW and going out of town because of work. So I cut out WoW for now and I'm glad to be back. All of the items I had were super expensive so I sold a bunch and bought a bunch of new stuff!! *Runs around screaming* burning_eyes  

Mr_The_Plague

webchicka

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:58 pm
Hi! Thanks for allowing me to join. I'm new to Gaia and just looking for some cash and maybe a few friends. biggrin  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games