Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:43 pm
vengeance(ghost rider) charges with agility and strength a shield emerges around vengeance and hits Kairi  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:06 pm
Then as Roy tried to open the door he stopped dead in his tracks. "What about that amulet Ghost Rider was wearing earlier" Roy started to run back to town to find the amulet.  

outwar

` m a i i

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:27 pm
((Did you read it fully and plus... You don't hit a goddess... A goddess always dodges..))

Kairi was so mad it was unbearable. The sky turned black as white lightning came upon the sky. "How dare you hit me?!" Kairi yelled and her eyes were glowing white and many swords came down from the sky as the sky turned red. They all hit Vengence. "That will teach you your respect for a goddess. And don't act like you don't know me... I'm was your enemy 1000 years ago." Kairi said furiously.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:50 pm
vengeance replies this is true but you should now by now veangance never dies as the swords pierced in his body are shoot out of his bodie scattering allover the place veangance charges towards the goddes and he uses a techinique 100x the power of godess "shinobi blade charge" screamed veangance as his eyes and body brightened red an arura appeared and the hell in which he was raised opened and he rapidly circled the godess making multipe clones of himself all charging in at the same time while from above a dark one winged angel with long silver hair a long sword ,stealhy attcked there was no way to dodge this not even the godess could have  

vampire_guardian116

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:06 pm
veangance then collapsed on the ground and began to squirm around. johnny was fighting veangance and apparently winning with the thought of craven and how much she cared for him he thought to himself i cant let her down i must win.veangance then got up and began to move and leaving puddles of blood he was fading and johnny was appearing veangance then powered down to ghost rider,and became weaker.i must win thought johnny as he began to fight everything of ghost rider and veangance was gone but before vengance faded he bite johnny.argh johnny yelled as dante began to slowly awake .johnny had over come his fear veangance and veangance was now dead or trapped in hell for now johnny began to feel weird and collapsed on the ground.as his eyes grew lighter and his skin began to pale  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:02 pm
Dante Aurion
Dante was beaten to the pulp then tossed through the basement door."Raven...Ru-" Ghostrider and Kairi battle upstairs.

Raven banged on the basement door until Dante came crashing through it. "God what's going on up there?" Raven asked in a somewhat scared voice. Dante was warning her to run before he passed out. Oh great, could this day get any worse...Raven thought as she summoned all her magic and half carried half levitated Dante down the basement stairs. At the bottom of the stairs Raven lit an orb of light and walked down a hallway. At the very far end where the noise from upstairs was barely heard, she found a room and laid Dante on the floor while she conjured a cot to set him on. Once she was done and had Dante moved, Raven set to work on checking him for major injuries and reviving him.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

UncleBuck

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:54 pm
((Guys, I'm quitting this RP. I have two other ones I'm in and it's enough trouble as it is. Plus, when I check this there's like a bazillion more posts then I last saw. But I'll still be in the guild.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:57 pm
((OKay. Nice playing with you! Hope everything goes okay with your other RPs))  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

` m a i i

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:17 am
Celestial said something. The unsaidable spell. A goddess may say it but none other no. "Angels! I command you to protect me, the goddess of angels!" she said and she was very mad. You could tell by your voice. "Kairi! I need to to take my injuries for now!" Celestial said and transformed. Her white wings were bigger. They were almost as big as the sky. Her wings were unbreakable. She had no weakness this time and a staff with strings on top and a blade at the bottom became in her possesion and a sword that was looked like a bow came into her other hand. She started playing a sweet song, but at the same time harsh. It was the song of the dead. It was called, Summoning the Dead. For every note she played, an army of dead soldiers come out invisible to the opponent and they enter the body to kill him. One does the killing, the others do the blood. "I'm sorry, but you can't do that to the goddesses of war and angels! The heaven's and hell's law strictly forbids anyone hitting one of heaven's/hell's gods and goddesses! If I go against law, I must die and be executed as a person with no pride as a goddess and be erased from all memories. I'm not doing this either! I'm controled by the head god!" Celestial yelled and they kept going. "I, Goddess of angels, destroy you.." Celestial said and lightning came from her staff and her wings almost crushed him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:40 am
owwww yelled johnny as he got crushed by the angels wings  

vampire_guardian116

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:12 am
Dante demon's healing skills kick in and he opens his eyes. "That punk He better have enough money to cover the damages." Dante takes another flight of stairs to the garage. "....."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:16 am
johnny remembers who he was and where he was and begins to laugh in fear im gonna get my a** kicked arent i  

vampire_guardian116

*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games