Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
An RP... (needs a title) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
OMG!! It's so long!
24%
 24%  [ 12 ]
It's good.
16%
 16%  [ 8 ]
It sucks!
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Meh. *shrugs*
12%
 12%  [ 6 ]
*poll whore*
34%
 34%  [ 17 ]
Other.
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 49

[TwIsTed PiXeLs]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:44 pm
"Ok but if he doesn't get back I'm gonna have to save him." said Brady.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:53 pm
Chet nodded. "Alright. Just give him an hour or so. Sometimes thouse people can be stubborn." He paused for a moment and then unintentionaly added, "Last time I just barely got away with a black eye."  

blue_green

[TwIsTed PiXeLs]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:55 pm
"Fine. The only reason why I would save his a** is I need to gain his trust." replied Brady.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:21 pm
Chet though about what he said for a moment then nodded in agreement. "The reason why I sent him and not Charlie is because I wanted to show a level of trust in him. He's a good person. I can tell."  

blue_green

Nekotalim_II

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:43 am
..She isn't here anymore.. The Stray told herself. She's gone, faded away

She looked at the prints left in the ground. These people didn't do much to cover their tracks, hopefully they would have food or water. the desert heat was killing her, and not in the metaphorical way.
..Focus Focus..you have to be ready to fight at any time, those last two groups you met weren't friendly either, so theres no reason to think this one is. she ran forward on all fours.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:04 pm
Element follows Secilia out of the room, still racking his brain as to where the pin might have dropped. King Kid's little tirade hadn't affected, but it did give him the knowledge that Chet wasn't very well liked, and thus using his name as a reference wouldn't aid Element in further confrontations. With a small shrug, he sets off, with the two guards keeping an eye on him, to find the pin and picture. His first thought was to check where he had been caught, but as he reaches the area, he sees the the floors had been swept clean. "I suppose it wouldn't be that easy, would it..." Element mutters, then continues on his search...  

Xanatos Forever

blue_green

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:19 pm
As they followed Element they joked and laughed with eachother. They were guards but they were still kids after all.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:16 pm
Charlie floated about a foot off the ground, waiting for Element to come back. "So, what is he getting anyway?" She asked.  

Ritz_Freak

blue_green

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:21 pm
Chet explained simply, "Just some stuff and setting up a few contacts."

Tsume circled around Charlie making little beeping noises that could easily be purring.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:33 pm
Charlie looked at Tusme. "Hey, you like me?" She asked the robot, smiling.  

Ritz_Freak

blue_green

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:36 pm
Tsume made a few chirping noises. "Like Charlie. Charlie nice."

Chet smiled and joked, "Yea. He likes the attention."

Tsume started pouting at Chet's comment.

Chet smiled a little more. "Adorable, isn't he?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:09 pm
"Yea, hes cute. Too bad I can't give him a treat or something." Charlie said.  

Ritz_Freak

blue_green

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:13 pm
Chet watched his little robot fondly. "Just give him attention. He loves it."

Tsume circled Charlie even faster.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 3:30 am
looks to be your garden Variety of Powers and idiots. and with an outdated Matenance droid, and here I was worried.
Still she kept absolutely vigilance, as she stalked around them keeping just out of eyeshot but still within certain hearing range.  

Nekotalim_II

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 3:58 am
Element sighs quietly, dissapointed in himself as he looks up at the clock in the hall he was in. His hour was almost up, and he hadn't managed to find hide nor hair of the pin and picture. "Five minutes..." He mutters to himself, and leans back against the wall, folding his arms across his chest and closing his eyes, the two guards still standing wach on either side of him. As he stands there, leg propped back against the wall, he lets his mind wander. It had been about too weeks since he had first discovered he was a Power, and that little discovery had changed his life drastically. First being captured by Brady and Dragon, now trying to gain the trust of this King Kid.

It was a few moments before he felt someone nudging him gently. He opens his eyes slowly, and finds himself face to face with Nadia.
(Where has she been?) he wonders, unfolding his arms and letting them rest at his sides as he says, "Hey there. Didn't see you after coming in here..." Nadia giggles softly, replying, "I know, I'm sorry. I had to take care of urgent business. I see you found the children. Having fun?" Element scoffs lightly and rolls his eyes, amazed that someone working here could be so naive of what is really going on, "Yeah, we're havin' a blast..." He looks back over at her and sees her smiling widely. "You look happy...what's up?" he asks, arching an eyebrow quizzically. "Oh, nothing," she replies almost airily, then takes his hand and drops something into it, "just thought you might like this back. One of the children found it. Talk to you later!" she says, winking at him and walking off, patting one of the guards on the head lightly.

Element watches her go, brow still arched.
(What was that about...?) he wonders, opening his hand and looking at what she had given him. He feels his jaw practically drop to the floor. It was the pin! He raises his head, looking around for her, but she had disappeared again. He stands there for a moment, stunned, then chuckles quietly, holding the pin in his hand and foldings his arms back across his chest. He looks up at the clock to see that only a minute was left to the deadline. "I could kiss that woman..." he says quietly, glad he wouldn't have to be letting Chet down...

((Sorry for the late reply. I've been kinda busy.))  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games