Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Stranded - RP (properly) OR GTFO. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:21 am
"Oh..." Chundo scratches his head, "I guess without it's mother it is to be expected" Chundo looks down at the little cub, "Well, I really don't think this cub wants to learn anything from a chinchilla."  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 9:50 pm
"Well I guess it's just yer and me little guy!" Wolfe exclaims. The cub smacks Wolfe in the face. Wolfe looks down and back up "Girl.."  

Pirate-Wolfe

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:09 pm
Chundo snickers, "Isn't she precious?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:41 pm
"If precious is what yer call it..." Wolfe began rubbing her cheek once again "Then yes indeed, she is VERY precious"  

Pirate-Wolfe

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:38 pm
"Heh," Chundo looks at Wolfe's cheek, "You going to be all right?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:16 pm
"Fine.. Just....Fine...." Wolfe spoke in a muffled voice as she rubbed her cheek continuously.  

Pirate-Wolfe

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:06 pm
"All right," Chundo's tail swishes in the wind. He sniffs the air, "I have a feeling we're in for a storm."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:49 am
Wolfe looked up at the sky as the grey clouds engulfed it. A drop of water fell onto the tip of Wolfe's nose. The cub struggled out of Chundos arms and dashed to the cave. "I think we should do the same.."  

Pirate-Wolfe

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:29 pm
"Yeah, lets go." As the two start to dash for the cave, the rain begins to pour and lightning flashes in the sky.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:47 pm
Wolfe quickly latched her arms around Chundo as the lighting crashed and shook the ground. "Ehehe...." Wolfe blushed.  

Pirate-Wolfe

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:52 pm
"Don't like lightning?" Chundo scoopeed her up and sped off to the cave. Once in the cave, he set Wolfe down towards the back. "Looks like we'll have an all nighter." Chundo sits down next to Wolfe, notcing the tiger cup curled up next to her, "You all right?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:38 pm
"Uhhhhmmm..." Wolfe sighs "Me or the cub"  

Pirate-Wolfe

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:20 am
"Heh," Chundo smirks, "You, silly."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:05 am
"Oh uhh.." Wolfe coughed "Don't worry about me" Wolfe said trying to sound brave. Lightning crashed once again and Wolfe pounced on Chundo in terror.  

Pirate-Wolfe

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:31 pm
"I guess you really don't like lightning, huh?" Chundo takes off his cloak and wraps it around Wolfe, "I could cover your ears, my fuzzy paws might bleep out the noise."  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games