Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
World Of Kumei Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll ^.^
  World of Kumei
View Results

LostSanity173

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:28 am
"H-Who's in there?" Amaya said, straining her vision. She could see a shadow of two beings and Keitsume. Her stomach felt like 10 knives were stabing into it. She kept standing up, breathing in deeply to keep focus. She didn't want anything to happen to Keitsume. She glanced over at Jaden, whom was now alert. "Be prepared for battle. This could be bad..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:02 pm
I was still in awe of Jaden's words, long after Keitsume teleported them away. I didn't know what to feel. I was hurt, dismayed, and shocked. I heard everything they said... they forgot about the elf's supreme, keen hearing. Was I really so bossy? Did they really not like me so much? I felt like crying. Avani and Owen found me near the beach... in the same spot I fell. I was crying, and said, "It's just us three now... lets go home. We have no business here anymore..." They grabbed my hands, used to the ritual. "Troplete" and vanished back to my beach house, on Kunark Island.  

Marino-San

Marino-San

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:58 pm
I sat on my bed after teleporting back... not wanting to talk to anyone. I didn't feel like it... I felt betrayed. I tried to teach Jaden and Keitsume the value of teamwork, and they always goofed around... so I had to take charge most of the time... Keitsume's always so brash and impatient... I always tried to help her... Jaden was pregnant, but her damn love of adventuring and fighting lost her baby to her. I only tried to help them, then they choose Amaya over me... and told me off, as if we had just met... it hurt, like a deep wound... Avani and Owen kept knocking on my door, wanting to talk, but I always sent them away. I felt like disappearing... like dying... this war wasn't worth the effort anymore...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:14 pm
Jaden nodded to Amaya "sorry Ayane we dont hate you i just need to get out" Jaden thought she drew her sword still looking down the hole Keitsume had jumped into "i probably sounded really mean to Ayane" Jaden thought her ears drooped slightly.  

neckroz209

Keitsume

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:44 pm
The kneeling person was stroking Kiona.
"Uh, Hi, Thats my Fox.... Um, are you taking care of her?" I asked sitting down by Kiona and petting her head.
"So, she's your fox. I found her here a couple days ago. She seemed a little hungry and cold, so I was taking care of her so she wouldn't get attacked by preditors in her weak state." She looked at me then back to Kiona. "You really should keep better watch over your pets." she started to stoke Kiona again.
"I know, I left her with a friend. But I suppose she didn't take care of Kiona.... But she's not really a pet, She's a good friend and companion." I looked down.
"Ah, I see. Fox's don't really like it here in the snow. Especially when there is no food around. I was able to feed her."
"Thank you." I stood up and took a deep breath. "Kiona?" Kiona heard me a stood up beside me. She whined and rubbed her head on my leg. I smiled. "Thank you again, I would've hated if anything happened to her." I bowed and the girl let the glass wall down. She bowed back. "Jaden! Amaya!" I said waving and running to them. I looked back and the girl was walking away. "That person had found Kiona and helped her. So now she's better and everything!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:52 pm
Jaden smiled "thats good Keitsume" Jaden said she looked at Kiona "how are you Kiona?" Jaden asked.  

neckroz209

Keitsume

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:02 pm
Kiona barked happily at Jaden, wagged her tail and licked Jaden's face. "so, what's our first mission gonna be then?" I looked around at everyone.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:04 pm
Amaya looked down at the small animal. Her mouth watered a bit, and she sucked it back in with a slurp. "Uhm...Hello." She said, turning around. "Behave yourself!" Yelled the angel inside. "I will..." She mumbled back.  

LostSanity173

Keitsume

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:09 pm
I kicked Amaya. Not hard but enough to punish her for her thought. "Don't even think about it." I said glaring.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:10 pm
Jaden smiled and petted Kiona "well i guess first we need to find ourselves a home base" Jaden said smilig as she kept petting Kiona.  

neckroz209

Keitsume

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:17 pm
"What about some sort of oasis? With a nice warm waterfall and pool beneath it? Oh, and a shiney cave of crystals behind it? Like the one on Kunark, but maybe not that one because that's Ayane's base I think.... Maybe, we could find something like that another place. Or scrap the idea all toghether...."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:23 pm
Jaden nodded "something like that yes i loved that pool" Jaden smiled.  

neckroz209

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:09 am
Avani sighed, Owen put his hand on her shoulder. "Let's go back to Nuestro," Owen said. Avani agreed, it was pointless trying to help the foolish. She felt bad for Ayane, but knew Ayane could over-come anything.

Avain left a note for Ayane reading the following:
I am sorry I have to leave you dear Ayane,
I am going back with Owen to Nuestro.
Please stop by for any new weapons we have.
The war to save this world is pointless without well planned minds.
Me and Owen will be helping out the government.
Love, Avani

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:51 am
Amaya glared at the green light. "I don't want to find out...of couse, the girl thats in there might be a threat. If we just leave it there, we should just watch out for her following us." She said, closing her knows to hide the scent of the fox.  

LostSanity173

Marino-San

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:23 pm
I got up and read the note. "She's right. I'm done with this war. Sorry Keitsume and Jaden... but I'm done... My calling will be with Avani, Owen, and Cascada... Goodbye... forever... "Troplete" I said... one last time, awaiting to meet Avani and Owen, and help them with their plans.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games