Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Devil May Cry RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gonna take part?
  Yeah
  Maybe...
  No
View Results

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:36 am
Soon both Yami and Gizu got exhausted from the fighting, but then, Yami had a plan that was sure to get Gizu off guard. She was shooting arrows in some kind of patterns "It's a burden isn't it? From all these years of being able to fight again and from all those years that you've tried to bring yourself out from that body. It really is heavy work, carrying all those pathetic and weak souls from that body" he said as he grinned at him. Yami just grinned back at him "yes...but I guess I have to thank this girl for being able to carry such power even though it isn't that powerful and maybe the fact that...I'll be able to kill you" she said as she charged at him as a diversion.

As she planned, he did took a step back. It caused the pattern she made glow. She grinned as she stabbed her arm (the area she stabbed is just below the shoulder) making blood drip down "you're in my territory now..." Yami said as she grinned. Serpent-like creatures made of blood came to him, he was the only one who can see them.

The serpent like creatures came to Gizu and wrapped him up and started biting on him. He screamed as he felt the pain. Geiru's eyes widened in sight of that 'is that part of her sould really that strong?' he thought as he just stares blankly at the scene and hearing the painful yells that Gizu was making.

Gizu laid on the ground, weak and unable to stand. Yami walked over to him and held him by his neck, he grinned "I'd never thought that...you can be just like me..." he said to her, she grinned in return "I'm glad you said it that way...and because of that I'll give you a reward..." she said as he nails sanked in his throat and she stabbed him using her bare hand and after that, she dropped him to the ground.

Yami looked over at Alena, the little girl who was being covered by darkness "it's time to kill the bloodline..." she said as lunged towards her. But Poki was on the way, he got hit from the right side of his chest, big drops of blood fell. Yami then returned to her real form "Poki I..." she was about to finish her sentence when she fell down, luckily, Geiru was abale to catch her.

Alena ran over to her brother "Big brother Geiru...we have to hurry and get out of here" she said, Geiru nodded as he carried Yami in his arms, the whole place was starting to collapse. Yukari helped Poki up "you ok?" she asked, he looked at her "I'm fine...let's worry more on about Yami"he said as she nodded at him. Luckily, Teru found them and decided to help out.

When they got back, Geiru laid Yami down to her bed. He left along with his sister after treating her wounds. Teru treated Poki's wounds and left. Yukari and Poki was right beside Yami. They were both very worried about what would happen to her.

((this is the longest I could type XP))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:41 am
Aneesha saw them come back and ran to them, assisting them where she could. She stayed with Yami, Yukari and Poki whilst Vergil allowed the others to leave. Looking at them with concern, Aneesha had to ask... "Poki, Yukari... What happened to her? Will she be okay?"  

Aneesha

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:28 pm
Dante stumbled down the steps, "Hey, Woah, Woah!" He said as he watched the door. "The Pizza here, Yet?" he noticed what had happened then walk toward them, "Guess Not," He then walked off a bit upset and, dissapointed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:49 am
"According to what Geiru said, she'll be in coma for a few days..." Poki said, he felt depressed, Yukari sighed "she lost a lot of blood during her battle with Gizu...and also, I think she has a bit of a fever" she explained to Aneesha. Poki starts to cover up his wound which he received from Yami earlier.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Aneesha

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:29 pm
Aneesha noticed that they were both severely wounded and sighed, getting the medical kit. "Here let me get that..." She treated their wounds and stayed with them for a while. I hope you'll be okay Yami...

Meanwhile, Vergil saw that Aneesha was busy. Great. Just great. So, he reluctantly went downstairs, and bumped into Dante, not uttering a word of the usual 'Watch-it-fool' speech he would make. His mind was elsewhere... He needed to talk to her. Desperately. But everytime he tried, the words wouldn't come out. Looking outside the window, he now hoped for the pizza's arrival... It better be here soon...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:51 pm
Dante sighed, "Hey, Bro, Your not too smooth with the Ladies," he told him then began to walk off and, decided to help Aneesha. "Hey, Aneesha, Let me take it from here," he told her then hoped she would go look for Vergil. AS Dante smield and, Looked at them all, he then turned it into a grin, "So Guys, You want some grub?"  

Dante Aurion

Aneesha

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:36 pm
Vergil snarled at him. "Brother... I don't give a s**t what you think. I just want to eat something." He insisted on hiding his feelings. It's what he did best; yet Dante always knew what was really up... Twins...
Aneesha shrugged of Dante with a smirk. "Babe, I'm finished anyways. No need! Now, where's that pizza?!"
They soon heard someone at the door. PIZZA TIME!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:00 am
Poki sat there thinking, he was with Yami longer than Yukari was even born and he was even closer to Yami than Yukari. It really pained him when Yami attacked him but then again, that wasn't Yami at all yet it still pained him.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Aneesha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:56 am
Vergil answered the door and paid the man, getting in the pizza as soon as he could. They were all hungry. Meanwhile, Aneesha stayed with Poki and Yukari before going down. "Come on guys. You need to eat... You need your strength." With a caring smile, she motioned them to come downstairs and let Yami rest... Despite how worried she was about them all.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:35 am
Dante rushed out toward the main hallway. He saw the box and, grinned. He then looked over at Vergil, "So How are we going to do this?" Referring to sharing the pizza, They both could eat that whole pie on their own, but they needed to spilt it with the others as well, Dante sighed then, looked at Vergil and, grinned.  

Dante Aurion

Aneesha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:03 pm
Seeing how hungry Dante seemed to be was enough to make Vergil not so hungry anymore... "Listen brother. We share them; but it looks like you are getting the majority anyways... We have three pizzas. You take one box, and I'll share the others with everyone else, deal?"
Aneesha came downstairs and wasn't feeling as hungry as she was to begin with. Taking one slice was enough to settle her hunger. However, Vergil started to get worried. She isn't eating much... Why?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:27 pm
Dante grinned. "Wow, You do know Your Brother Well," he said as he took a slice then bit it in half.  

Dante Aurion

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:50 am
"Poki, aren't ya gonna go?" Yukari asked, a bit concerned "I'm not really hungry...and besides, I'm practically dead" he said as he kept looking at Yami "Even so, you know how strong Yami is...you don't have to worry that much..." she said to him. Poki sighed in return "I'm sorry...it's just that, when I see her like this, she remind me of my daughter Kana...." he said with a hint of sadness in his voice.

Poki remembered about his daughter Kana. She was like Yami for the reason that she would put her life on the line for others and she would sacrifice everything just to save the ones she loved. The problem is that she died centuries ago along with her mother (and Poki's wife) Shella.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:25 am
Vergil gave Dante a look of disgust as he sa him devour the pizza before his very eyes. He decided to eat a bit then save some for the others for when they were hungry. They had to eat sometime... They knew that. If they wanted to get strong again, they'd have to. For Yami's sake. His gaze then averted to Aneesha. She had already finished her slice and retired upstairs; most likely to rest. Or not. He knew her well. She wouldn't rest. She hardly ever does. Grumpily sitting down in the lounge, he debated on whether he should sort things out now, or just leave it. He didn't mean what he said. But what if it was too late? There was only one way to find out...  

Aneesha

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:04 am
Yami's eyes suddenly opened up, Poki was a bit surprised knowing that she wouldn't be awake for a few days "Yami-sama?" he said "Po-" Yami cut short as she held her hand to mouth and started coughing.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games