Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
"What would you do" GAME Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna play?
  Why not.
View Results

JustinUranus

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:39 pm
BUY ALL THAT I CAN because if it's a glitch, gaia migh take it away.

wwyd if you could not read?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:12 am
Lool, i'd then learn to read.. fast 4laugh

WWYD if you were being mugged, then the assailant started having a fit of some sort? Would you seize the opportunity to kick him/her while s/he's down and mug them as revenge? Or call for help?  

ChibiMo0n

Red Alert Serise

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:54 am
I would take advantage and fight him/her. I'll try to knock him/her unconscious and then call for help.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:52 pm
LOL blaugh Another one with no thing for me....spose its time it happened to me for once haha..
WWYD if a fat slob, waste of space, gambling, piece o poo was hooking up wit yo momma and influencing how she thinks about you?  

Crimsonhellite

JustinUranus

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:58 pm
oh man that would fcukin (lol) piss me off. i'd probaby move out or not talk to my mom anymore.

WWYD if all your hair burned off  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:15 am
Wear wigs or hats until it grows back.
[before crying day and night of course because my hair is uber long atm]

WWYD if someone you knew from 'that wild party' so many years ago called you out of the blue and wanted child support for your 2yr old son which you've never heard or knew about.  

ChibiMo0n

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:17 am
I would tell them that its not my child coz i'm female blaugh

WWYD if your friends invited you to a wild party but there parents were away on holiday and had no idea about it.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:49 pm
Id be like "only if you have some Jager and some good looking womenz there who wantedz me"

WWYD If you were just about to snap after an extra long day of work ad there was no way to truly relieve your stress and anger at the moment.  

Crimsonhellite

O N ii G ii R ii

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:44 pm

I would...
let myself be angry for the time being until there was some way of being relaxed... sweatdrop

What would you do if you suddenly turned famous and all the fangirl/fanboys were all over you, but if you were to make one bad move (such as scream at them or something) it would ruin your reputation?

(Lawl, I couldn't think of anything. xD)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:08 am
I'd simply walk away from that life. I wouldn't like all that attention, just of one particular person...

WWYD if you wake up one day, and everyone you know changed...? Like into a set of completely different persons...?  

roister

ProjectPIKA

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:16 am
>>If I were to live life, my very own way...

User Image

I would ask them what's up with them and tell them to stop playing trick on me. xD
If that doesn't work, then I would slap them. xD

What would you do if you were the only one left on the planet?

User Image

>>..I'd need gentle conversations..User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:39 am
I would /wrist.

WWYD if you were [unknowingly] frozen for 1 century then wake one day to find yourself in the far future? [yes like Fry from Futurama] 4laugh  

ChibiMo0n

JustinUranus

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:51 am
id be scared out of my mind. but i guess conversion to a newer and better society isnt bad smile

WWYD if you were a spoiled child but was also humble for what you asked for.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:31 pm
I would make it up to everyone by returning the kindness nad favors and being my best to please people.

WWYD if your pet died?  

danzmau

ProjectPIKA

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:36 pm
>>If I were to live life, my very own way...

User Image

;_________________;

Cry secretly at night so my brother won't see me. >.> <.<

What would you do if you were a Teacher Helper for this teacher, but was really mean, she would mark you late each day because you weren't there before the class?

User Image

>>..I'd need gentle conversations..User Image

☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games