Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 339 340 341 342 343 344 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:43 am
Recca walks into the acadamy  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:04 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll woke up from the chair and noticed berry was gone he pulled out his knife and walked through the halls
berry heard something and looked out in the hall"i be back naota to somehow figure out whats going on. your laptop is on the bed now. see you later." berry walked out of the hall and went to her room
bixyll saw beyy come of naotas room so he follwed her to her room " berry?, what gooing on?"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:16 am
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll woke up from the chair and noticed berry was gone he pulled out his knife and walked through the halls
berry heard something and looked out in the hall"i be back naota to somehow figure out whats going on. your laptop is on the bed now. see you later." berry walked out of the hall and went to her room
bixyll saw beyy come of naotas room so he follwed her to her room " berry?, what gooing on?"
"somethings happening to naota.its werid he not acting normal . and i showed jak and daxter around the school a little bit. so thats all i guess."berry could tell he was worried and she hugges him  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:30 am
Recca sees berry and bixyll, "hey guys"  

MrAsianK

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:35 am
MrAsianK
"hi recca." berry waves her hand and looked at bixyll  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:50 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MrAsianK
"it appears i have a new toy", show bery the staff  

MrAsianK

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:57 am
MrAsianK
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MrAsianK
"it appears i have a new toy", show bery the staff
"wow."berry looks at the staff  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:28 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.((that's the staff))

Recca's staff turned into a scythe, the crystal ball shattered, and part of it formed the blade, the others broke into microscopic pieces, and floated around recca weapon  

MrAsianK

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:32 am
MrAsianK
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.((that's the staff))

Recca's staff turned into a scythe, the crystal ball shattered, and part of it formed the blade, the others broke into microscopic pieces, and floated around recca weapon
(wow) "wow thats so cool."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:34 am
Recca slashed at the air, and the glass particles flew out, and struck the wall smashing it to pieces, "oops"  

MrAsianK

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:37 am
MrAsianK
Recca slashed at the air, and the glass particles flew out, and struck the wall smashing it to pieces, "oops"
"hee hee. wow. " berry gigglied  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:38 am
the staff took it's regular form again, "this is an awsome staff"  

MrAsianK

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:48 am
MrAsianK
the staff took it's regular form again, "this is an awsome staff"
"yea."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:04 am
the bell rang on Recca's staff, recca pointed the staff in a direction, and a beam of pure light, and a being of darkness appeared, and was hit with the beam. the being died.  

MrAsianK

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:06 am
MrAsianK
the bell rang on Recca's staff, recca pointed the staff in a direction, and a beam of pure light, and a being of darkness appeared, and was hit with the beam. the being died.
"whoa. how could you tell the being was there? i didn't sense it."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 339 340 341 342 343 344 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games