Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply The Vault
How the Jaft Stole Phunkeh - Presents and Love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 341 342 343 344 345 346 ... 517 518 519 520 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you love the holiday season?
'Tis the season to make merry.
40%
 40%  [ 24 ]
I'm gonna frag Santa this time around.
32%
 32%  [ 19 ]
I'd rather just chill at home.
27%
 27%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 59

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:49 am
*stops mid-laugh with the barkeep, sets his glass down, and spins to face Chex. A smile spreads across his face as he leaps from the stool, trots across the room and throws his arms happily around her, pulling her close against him*

Ah, but my sweet Chex you have forgotten that even I cannot produce that special breed of joy that you seem to have in mass quantities. I never meant to ignore you. ^_^ How was your Yule?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:55 am
Dear Pisces, it seems you have been the only one here for the entire time I've been on! Where has everyone else gone..?  

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

The Chexed Nut

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:55 am
*Looks down in the direction of her feet while her cheek blossom into a soft rosy color, her bottom lip subconsciously pouting as she mumbles.*

My Yule, as you call it, was just fine, I suppose. I spent it at my aunt's house due to some complications with myself and my parents. Once I had gotten my presents from my folks, some of it money, I bought myself an art book I had been wanting.

*Glances up in his direction.* You, uh, can let me go now. And how is my happiness a special breed?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:01 am
*relinquishes his grasp and steps back, still smiling* That sounds fantastic. ^_^ What sort of art book did you buy? And your happiness is unique because you give it out so freely. Ask anyone and they'll say there's nothing quite like a Chex. 3nodding *notices her reddening cheeks* Why the blush?

I'm not sure, Blu. I just got here... erm... Perhaps they're all working? Mondays can stink pretty badly. Especially if they follow the 25th.  

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:01 am
Ah, good, now she's back! Happy holidays, everyone!

No clue, eh? Well, your point makes sense whee Go back to your little love trist!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:06 am
x-Dark-Pisces-x
*relinquishes his grasp and steps back, still smiling* That sounds fantastic. ^_^ What sort of art book did you buy? And your happiness is unique because you give it out so freely. Ask anyone and they'll say there's nothing quite like a Chex. 3nodding *notices her reddening cheeks* Why the blush?

You were hugging me with such vigor, how can a girl not blush? The art book in question is about facial expressions and the structure of the face. It was a book I had been eyeing rather lustfully for the past handful of months.

I trully wanted to buy brand new colored pencils, a huge 130-some-odd pack from Prismacolor since the ones I have on me are old and thus break easier. Maybe for my birthday, I'll request that my dad buy me a pack from eBay after I'm done looking for the cheapest price.

The Chexed Nut

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:23 am
@chex- how funny. For christmas I asked for- and got- a set of 50 colored pencils. They're probably not goign t obe used that much, but other than that it'll be good. Go colored pencils!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:26 am
Vigor, she says. And why wouldn't I embrace you with all I have?

An artist! I'm in love! whee If only I had a steady hand... but I'm far too fidgety. You'll have to show me some of your work, if you're not too shy about it. ^_^  

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:32 am
mrgreen

EDIT: stare Did Pisces *really* just ask Chexie to show him her etchings? rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:33 am
Yup, it's a love trist. How cute. Wish I had one, but unfortunatly neither of my lovers are on right now, so...good luck you two.

@aretoo- yesw, I think he did. Doesn't really matter, I've had the same thing happen to me. Gym class always implies thing like that at my school.  

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

The Chexed Nut

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:33 am
I like to think I'm more of a housewife in training, what with all the arts and crafts I'm capable of. Now, if only I could keep my bedroom in tip-top shape... sweatdrop

*Smirks.* I may seem meek on occasion, but I'm far from being completely shy, thank you: http://chexednut.deviantart.com I haven't been drawing much and scanning my work because I've been absorbed into other things, so you'll have to excuse me for not having much available.

*Reaches up and ruffles his hair through his hat.* Don't worry, you can hug me with all you've got. Just don't break me in half.

EDIT: Aretoo, dearest, you keep your mouth shut about my etchings. They're very pretty etchings. x3 Oh God. Now I'm thinking about stretch marks. gonk

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:38 am
Chex, have you ever done origami? I know how to make an origami lotus flower, and my cousin's new husband can make a cool thing that he calls an origami ballon. He makes this little packet then blows into it and it inflates. mrgreen Totally awesome.

Oh no! eek Stretch marks!  

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

The Chexed Nut

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:43 am
Yes, I know how to do origami. The only shape I know how to do by memory is the crane. Anything else, I'll have to look to a book for. I know how to make a ball and a box, too. :3

Oh yes, stretch marks. Mine have faded are vaguely white, but I still hate them. Arc is adament in seeing me naked one day and I'm so worried my stretch marks are going to make my butt look flabby.

(Ah~ The woes of the female. xd )

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:45 am
Aretoo! *huggledyhuggle* How are you? I hope you've had a good holiday.

*removes his hat and places it messily on Chex's head* I shan't break you. ^_^ Color me impressed! You have a talent, indeed.

Ah, Aretoo. Perhaps you've not met my hands, then. -_- As clumsy as I am.  

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:46 am
If it makes you feel any better... plenty of GUYS have stretch marks, too... often guys that were heavier as kids, but lost a lot of weight. Hardly uncommon. smile

I don't have any origamis committed to memory yet, but I'm *pretty* handy at them with the book in front of me. biggrin  
The Vault

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 341 342 343 344 345 346 ... 517 518 519 520 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games