Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply The Vault
How the Jaft Stole Phunkeh - Presents and Love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 342 343 344 345 346 347 ... 517 518 519 520 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you love the holiday season?
'Tis the season to make merry.
40%
 40%  [ 24 ]
I'm gonna frag Santa this time around.
32%
 32%  [ 19 ]
I'd rather just chill at home.
27%
 27%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 59

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:53 am
I have no stretch marks, I don't think. But I do have scars. Nop many, but if you saw me I have a bit out of my forehead and nose and the skin under my eyeborw because when I was learning how to walk I fell and hit my head. Ouch...

I can draw really well, and I'm mostly good at doing origami, but my origami book is not very discriptive and I can't make about a third of them because I odn;t know how to make the base fold yet...dang it! Bothersome and Holy water! I need a scanner! This is getting annoying. I need to post my drawings for you guys. Especially my adorabible Katumisa. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:55 am
x-Dark-Pisces-x
*removes his hat and places it messily on Chex's head* I shan't break you. ^_^ Color me impressed! You have a talent, indeed.

*Laughs as she holds his hat to her head to prevent it from falling off.* You won't break me, huh? Why does that sound so perverted to my ears? rofl

Oh, if we're talking about scars, I'll have to take a picture of mine and show you. >3

The Chexed Nut

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:00 am
It sounds quite perverted indeed. xd xd *embraces again, this time more gently* I have no stretch marks that I know of... I have scars though. -_- The story behind them is a tragic one... whee

I'm no good with origami. It's beautiful, but those multi-view folding instructions are confusing to me. gonk :fail:  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:01 am
Hello ATG how are you ?  

Iecur

Space Sleuth

6,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:07 am
@Iec - YO! Long time no talk! I'm afraid it will be a bit longer still though, I'm just in for a moment.

@Chex, Dark & Blu - I think I've mentioned it somewhere before, but I have tons of scars on me! One is on my left arm right next to my wrist. It's about 6 inches long too! Was a long and deep little bugger!

Anyway, I won't be on much today or tomorrow, I have a showing today, then a funeral to go to tomorrow. I hope you're all well, and had good Christmases!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:08 am
*Hugs Iecur.* Hello. Howdedo?

@pisces- yes, it is quite perverted isn't it? Whoa, for a second ther ei couldn't reember how to spell that...

@Chex...oh no, she already left. Poh good lord... rolleyes  

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

The Chexed Nut

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:18 am
Behold, the 6 inch scar on mah belleh!

User Image

People who have seen it before are still shocked and ask where I get it.

@Pace: *Loves.* x3

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:21 am
*glomps Pancake* I might have one of those to go to soon enough... emo

@Chex-...how did you get that scar? I haven't been told yet...ew, I think my cat jsut ate a spider...yuck...anyway, seriously though, how.....?  

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:22 am
Chexednut
Behold, the 6 inch scar on mah belleh!

User Image

People who have seen it before are still shocked and ask where I get it.

@Pace: *Loves.* x3

Next picture should be a little lower wink

Anyway, I'm out for real this time. Laters =D  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:25 am
Pancake: Hi and bye I suppose. Darn universe being evil again heh.

Blu: -hugs back- Oh geez for some reason I always write bue now x'D. Besides not being able to spell I'm alright. How about you ?

Chex: Where'd you get it ? How much did it cost ? I want one! x'D  

Iecur

Space Sleuth

6,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:27 am
Hey, whose leg you gotta hump to get a drink in this joint? Where's Sanzo when you need her. xd

Much as I agree with Pan, I'm still in awe of the scar shot... Whatever did you DO to yourself, dearest?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:29 am
Lol, leave it to 'cake to turn that picture into an innuendo for a peep show.

@Iecur: Lmao, you mean Dean didn't tell you about it yet? Wow. x3 Part of my intestines wasn't developed correctly, so, the doctors went in and removed it. It was like, an inch or so of yuck they pulled out. The hole that you see was an infection, a bubble that grew and popped.

Like my belly button! biggrin Hence why it's so funny looking. That got infected too, grew into a bubble and shriveled.

*Smiles broadly and pats Iecur on the shoulder.* You can do it to yourself for free if you're really wanting one.

The Chexed Nut

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:38 am
Doesn't Pancake turn -everything- into a peep show? xd

That sounds intense, Chex. I've never had any surgeries. A few sew-ups, but nothing more than that. Either I'm too careful, too lucky, or just too darn good. cool whee  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:40 am
@Iecur- fine, except for the fact that I'm just a tad bit depressed and I'm wanting Bass to get on so Ican tell him my nailpolish almost completely matches his avatar. But other than that I'm fine. Oh, and don't worry about the typing thing iether. I can't type very well...my friends call it "Spider-typing" because of how my hands crawl across it. My spelling sucks with it...

@Pisces- as I happen to remember I was going to be the Tavern Wench, so...here's a drink. *hands him what he wants*

@Chex- my six year old brother and I got these really bad sunburns because my dad insisted that we use year-old sunscreen, and Johnny boy got blisters that emited pus, and I got a permenant suntan at my shouldersw and nose, which trust me looks weird...  

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

124-C

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:40 am
*Tsuji pulls a bottle out of whiskey out of his jacket and sets it on the bar*

@Chex — Deine Narbe machen mir heiße.  
The Vault

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 342 343 344 345 346 347 ... 517 518 519 520 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games