Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 344 345 346 347 348 349 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:11 pm
Why thank you Sanzo xd  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:47 pm
Hey! I just wasted thirty dollars on necklaces and buttons and things a few weeks ago! Take a look at some!
User Image
There is also my totally awesome Slinky T-shirt that reads "Some people are like a Slinky; not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs."  

Ogyshi

In Circus

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:53 pm
Ogyshi
User Image
You are very handsome. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:02 pm
LeMiere
pixyseshy
I have to say this to the people:
You think it is wise putting your picture up on the internet?
Have you watched the news lately?
Sorry that's all I got to say and no I don't have a picture of myself and if I did, I highly doubt I would be idiotic enough to put it up on the internet.
(yes I over think 'bout what could happen)

If you're old enough to avoid a threatening situation, chances are there's not too much to worry about. Being an adult, I feel I have the discretion enough to make that decision.

Not to mention the fact that the media has been using 'picture posting' and 'stalkers' as a sensationalist attempt to get more ratings.

But I wouldn't condone the act of posting your pictures on a forum when you're in a city and/or at an age at risk for situations involving stalkers/problems occuring from revealing your identity.

that was incredibly beautifully written. some of the best grammar i have seen on this site! thank you so much for being literate!  

Trena_2

Trena_2

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:20 pm
please be nice...I know i'm not very photogenic...

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:27 pm
I was looking through here...its interesting seeing all your faces...(smiles)  

Trena_2

Celestial Burden

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:42 pm
User Image
This is from Otakon 2006. My friend was going through Cosplaylabs and found us... none of us have an account there. I'm the one on the far left.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:48 pm
*looks at Celestial's pic* Ha! I thought so! ^.^ You wouldn't smile, which cancels out the one with the cat ears. You have a dark complexion (sp?) which cancels out the gal dressed as Ed. And I don't see you wearing a pink frilly dress, which cancels out the girl on the right. xd

You're very pretty, Celes! biggrin  

Slim95
Crew

Celestial Burden

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:50 pm
Slim95
*looks at Celestial's pic* Ha! I thought so! ^.^ You wouldn't smile, which cancels out the one with the cat ears. You have a dark complexion (sp?) which cancels out the gal dressed as Ed. And I don't see you wearing a pink frilly dress, which cancels out the girl on the right. xd

You're very pretty, Celes! biggrin
I made that Ed costume... my friend just wanted to borrow it because it's a three day convention.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:13 pm
KYAH I SEE CELES! *huggles* looking very cool and pretty  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

~Stir of echoes~

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:15 pm
Ogyshi
Hey! I just wasted thirty dollars on necklaces and buttons and things a few weeks ago! Take a look at some!
User Image
There is also my totally awesome Slinky T-shirt that reads "Some people are like a Slinky; not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs."
ahaha Great Shirt!! Still lookin good Ogyshi heart  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:18 pm
Sanzoskitsune
I'm not pretty. I'm just...blah. Average I suppose one would say. Some of the people in this guild, most I'd say, are quite pretty. Just not me.  

Celestial Burden

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:18 pm
Celestial Burden
Sanzoskitsune
I'm not pretty. I'm just...blah. Average I suppose one would say. Some of the people in this guild, most I'd say, are quite pretty. Just not me.
well I say you're pretty and that's that  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:41 pm
Sanzoskitsune
Celestial Burden
Sanzoskitsune
well I say you're pretty and that's that
Agrred. 3nodding  

Indigo Project

~Stir of echoes~

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:47 pm
Celestial Burden
Sanzoskitsune
no see you are pretty! have you seen my pics? now that is bleh!!  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 344 345 346 347 348 349 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games