Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 345 346 347 348 349 350 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:42 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll looked back at her " you might want to close your eyes..."
"ok."berry closes her eyes
bixyll raised his hand and light glew form it and showed a path on the ground and on the sides of the path were dead bodies mutilated and bloody men women and children bixyll grmised at it and continued to walk the path keeping berry by his side
berry held on to bixyll so she didn't get lost. and she keeped on shaking her head"something smells bad.........."she could smell the blood
just keep you eyes closed itll end soon" bixyll kept walking holding on to berry tightly
"ok..... i will try."berry pressed her face on to bixyll's side trying no to smell the smell.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:45 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll looked back at her " you might want to close your eyes..."
"ok."berry closes her eyes
bixyll raised his hand and light glew form it and showed a path on the ground and on the sides of the path were dead bodies mutilated and bloody men women and children bixyll grmised at it and continued to walk the path keeping berry by his side
berry held on to bixyll so she didn't get lost. and she keeped on shaking her head"something smells bad.........."she could smell the blood
just keep you eyes closed itll end soon" bixyll kept walking holding on to berry tightly
"ok..... i will try."berry pressed her face on to bixyll's side trying no to smell the smell.
bixyll stoped the path and it ened up in a dark meadow "... you can open your eyes now .... juts dont look back"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:46 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll stoped the path and it ened up in a dark meadow "... you can open your eyes now .... juts dont look back"
berry opened her eyes"why can't i look back for?" berry looks at him  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:48 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
" the dead....."  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:54 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
" the dead....."
"ok."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:01 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
" the dead....."
"ok."
bixyll let go of her ok tere should be a door around here thats in the middle of no where...."  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:05 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
" the dead....."
"ok."
bixyll let go of her ok tere should be a door around here thats in the middle of no where...."
"ok."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:06 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
" the dead....."
"ok."
"ok."
" berry... hold out your hand for me..."  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:09 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
" the dead....."
"ok."
"ok."
"huh?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:12 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
" the dead....."
"ok."
"ok."
"huh?"
" just let me see your hand..."  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:19 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"ok."
"huh?"
"ok..." berry put her hand on his.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:21 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"ok."
"huh?"
bixyll took his hand with the light glowing form it and placed it on hers moving the light form his to her hand " there yu go..." bixyll raised his hand and another light appeared from it  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:22 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"huh?"
bixyll took his hand with the light glowing form it and placed it on hers moving the light form his to her hand " there yu go..." bixyll raised his hand and another light appeared from it
"whoa...."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:27 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"huh?"
"whoa...."
bixyll smiled  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:30 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"whoa...."
bixyll smiled
berry looked at bixyll  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 345 346 347 348 349 350 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games