Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:56 pm
Christopher was in the high school section of the campus. He finished tutoring a couple students in chemistry. Thanks to one of those students, there was almost an explosion in the chemistry lab. His heart was still racing a little bit, though he continued. Now, he was currently exiting the lab with a few books and scribblers. He spotted Quinn.

Spencer was getting his teeth cleaned by Dr. Sullivan.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:14 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

Quinn had finally succeeded in slipping the two of her smaller books into her bag, she still barely had a grip n stuff, but now she had the balance she could pick up the pace.

She saw Chris and waved an elbow

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

Max pulled off his shirt and tossed his bag into a locker in the pool change rooms. He didn't bother with a shower and instead used the humidity in the shower room just floating in the air to slick his hair back. His hair was getting awfully green tinged these days. He should really start using one of the smaller salt water pools instead. But today he had a time slot booked especially for him and he was excited.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:36 pm
Christopher noticed Quinn was trouble with everything she was carrying. "Do you need any help?" he asked. He had some stuff in hand, but didn't mind taking one or two other things.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:49 pm

"Sure" Quinn said and indicated the books on top of her stuff. As Chris took them she was able to finally tuck away the loose papers she had scooped on top of her binder into the pocket inside the cover made just for that.

Then she fixed a particularly pointy book in her bag and finally took her books back from Chris.

"Thanks" she said now having a hand free to tuck her hair away from her face.

"Where are you headed?" she asked

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:48 pm
"Well, I've got a half hour until my next course, so I was going to take the time to grade these lab reports of a couple students I'm tutoring. I'll probably also take the time to calm down after preventing an explosion in the chem lab. I think I may have to report that" Christopher said, walking along with Quinn. "I was probably going to go to the library. Where are you off to?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:43 pm

"Class" Quinn said taking the short answer. She back tracked.
"Surely everyone gets one itty bitty little chemical explosion, before the hammer comes down?" she was kidding and thought to some extend Chris was too. But with him, serious level was always a question.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:12 pm
"Perhaps. I don't want a big long fuss to happen. I'm guessing there was no damage, so as long as it doesn't happen again, right? Still, it left me with a heart beating a million times a second" Christopher replied with a small chuckle. "So which class do you have now?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:32 pm

"My arts class, it's like Home Ec but much more embarrassing. I've decided to knit something because the other option was to bake and practically everyone chose that. But what you cook everyone has to eat and judge you on. So nooooo thanks to that." Quinn said and shrugged.

Mentioning her project made her remember she had to go get a set of knitting needles and couple balls of wool in order to make the simple hat she'd set out to do.

Yet another reason to go to the mall later.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:40 pm
"Well, good luck. What are you going to knit?" Christopher asked, walking along. "Like a hat or mittens or something, or do you plan on going bit, like a sweater or a blanket?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:51 pm

"Oh hat totally, mittens are extra credit, like if you have time. But they have to be prefect all together so, I will have to see how good I am at it I guess." Quinn petered off arriving at her class door.

"Thanks Chris, see ya later" she said before popping inside.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:55 pm
Christopher gave Quinn her stuff back and waved goodbye. He then headed to the library to mark the tutorial papers. He then remembered he wanted to get something for Spencer's birthday that was coming up soon. The problem was what do you get someone who can just buy whatever he wants himself?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:18 pm

Quinn was free. Finally free. The wind blew her over long hair back from her face as she walked alongside the road towards the mall. Haircut and knitting stuff. She could do this, without getting lost and WITHOUT going crazy on new stuff. She only had so much spending money. She'd wanted to wait a bit before getting a part time job.

Max too was headed for the mall. His goal, a new pair of goggles, as his strap had gone. As much as he didn't need goggled because of his Ira, he still was oddly more conformable with a pair.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:45 pm
Christopher was finishing up his last class of the day. It had been a long day and he still hadn't quite gotten over the almost-explosion in the chem lab earlier, but physics class helped take his mind of things. After writing down the assignments for the following class, Christopher packed up his books and everything and headed back to his dorm. He then headed for the mall for something for Spencer. He wasn't sure what to get. Perhaps just some small knick knack.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:27 pm
((What COULD we possibly get Spencer?))  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:47 pm
((Hmm. I dunno.))