Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
The Downfall of UndaCorp is...Done. I got bored. [DEAD] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pick One
  The Rodent Army
  Orgy XIII
  UndaCorp
View Results

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:00 am

((You all seem to be having fun without me controling my own body, and now to return the "bunnying" you did Whisper I shall do it to you!))

Saverio Grabed Whispers hammer and pulled him self up on it and twisted over it. In the air he slammed his left heel down into her shoulder and jumped off. Landing on his a** he was clutching his left ankle and foot and glaring at her. "Now, I think you need to be told that I'm not into pain!" He got to one knee and prepared to continue.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:04 am
((?? I was just going off of slims post!! Oh well...you're demise...)))

Screams in pain, and roles out from underneath him, sitting in an upright position, she glares at saverio...while clutching her obviously hurt shoulder..."I want a divorce......;"  

WhisperingSouls

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:04 pm
(Heyheyhey! Don't blame anything on me, chicky...)

"Peachy..." Slim thought, watching all the rodents disappear.

From observation of Skrat's movements, she assumed that their attacks were still focused on her. Wasting no time in further calculation, she concluded that she had to stop them from hitting her blind side or surrounding her.

Producing cheap smoke from thin air was one of the first tricks she learned at UndaCorp, along with short-distance teleportation. Together, along with a "pop!" sound, dramatic theatrics could be performed to stun or surprise a few of the more gullible humans. In the past, she'd only really ever used smoke out of whimsy....

Who would've thought it might actually be useful?

The darkness that pulsated from her body seemed to freeze for just a moment, then exploded outward in a wave of sulfurous, black smog. It seemed to curl and twist with a life of its own, shrouding everything in its fiery scent and stinging the eyes of all who beheld it.

Slim might've been an odd person, but she was still, to a degree, human. The veil and mask over her face protected her from inhalation or eye irritation, but in conditions such as these, her vision and sense of smell was just as useless as anybody else's. It was, however, convenient to have experience. She felt right at home, silently creeping through the smog and keeping her ears alert for signs of her comrades and enemies.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:08 pm

"What, I get a a little kinky and all the sudden you don't want to play!" Saverio said as he stood. Slowly but surely he was feeling the wear and tear on his left foot. The pain was merly a disturbance now, but he needed to have it looked at and fixed up later. The problom was that the bones where out of place and rubbing on flesh and other bone. "Quite a discomfort, but for now I need to deal with it."

Saverio knew that Skrat seemed to be around and helping him. The dust was settleing, and soon teleporting would be a problom once again for him. However what was more important was getting back the hammer, he was follish to have lost it, but even more so to have ignored getting it back. "Slim is busy with Skrat, I guess" he thought as he focused back on Whisper.

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:20 pm
Thaliat stood just beyond UndaCorp beside he body, which Dingo had exited. Her companion spirits stood just behind her, as if for protection. Thaliat stepped behind her body. Both Thaliat's spirit locket and her body's locket glowed brightly.

Here's to hoping this actually works... Thaliat drew a deep breath then gave her body a hard shove.

Thaliat's empty body took a few shaky steps to the wall, then disappeared.

Thaliat grinned, establishing their link. The spirit locket was the power, the physical locket was merely a vessel, but it allowed Thaliat to control her body, even when she was not inside.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

Thaliat's body tripped through the exiting wall and slumped against a side wall. It straighted and slowly took a few small steps as Thaliat tried to adapt to the connection on the other side of UndaCorp. As she regained control of her body, it's steps became more confident and quicker...until it walked straight into another wall.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

Sigh, this is going to be difficult. I'm not even sure where Undakai is. Thaliat closed her eyes and concentrated harder as she maneuvered her body through the corridors of UndaCorp, trying to find Undakai.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:53 pm
(( NO blameing comerade! I was just oging off of the post where you knocked him like 230840238039248 feet asway from me....I DIDN'T BLAME YOU I SWEAR!))  

WhisperingSouls

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:22 pm

(( Yeah and while I was on the ground you held the hammer over my head and prompted me to kick you in the shoulder. I didn't forget any posts, I was ragdolled all around and you where above me. Victim of Circumstance I swear.))

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:18 pm
( Why don't you ust quit beating around the bush, and tell me you want me already. and, i didn't ragdoll you around...)

Grimacing as she holds her shoulder, she tries to smile up at Sav..."I Like it kinky!" She says as she jumps up to her feet, clutching her hammer. "Now savvy baby, ready for round two?"  

WhisperingSouls

Undakai
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:19 pm
((Hey now, no RL arguing here. If you want to rip each other to pieces, then RP it...fairly))

He watched the soulless Thaliat ram into another wall, suppressing a laugh. He had been slowly floating behind her, using his own power to keep his presence undetected by Thaliat.

She must be using the pendant to remotely control her body. He was easily able to tell that her body and soul were not together upon seeing her wondering around, and figuring out what the median was between the two was quite easy, he had noticed the pendant when she ran into him earlier.

"You know, it's not like the walls can jump out at you and steal your soul...they only stop wondering spirits from going through them." He said quietly in her ear, as if to reveal some big secret. "Or is the reason your sending only half of yourself because your afraid? I'll let you know a little secret about these hunks of flesh...though as fragile as they might be, they do make it much harder for a person like me to snatch a soul...for most who try to steal souls, anyway."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:32 pm
Skrat stared at the black cloud a few feet in front of him. His rodents reappeared next to him, all six of them were standing in a straight line toward this somewhat toxic cloud. They waited. How soon until the smoked cleared?

Skrat kept his eye on the lookout for any type of movement out of the cloud. If she were to move outside the cloud at all, he would see it, and he would counter her attack, defense, or even stop her from fleeing if this was her choice. All he could do was wait. He closed his eyes, and listened to the battle ensuing between Whisper and Saverio.

Skrat_teh_Squirrel

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:55 pm
"What, you want me to just walk into your little wall of souls and become part of your collection? Hell no! You all ready managed to steal part of my family, I'm not about to let you get any more."

Soulless Thaliat turned to face Undakai, hand on her hips.

"I'd gladly fight you, but it seems to me that you fight even dirtier than I. Seeing as I don't exactly relish the thought of you having my soul in this wall of yours, I needed a way in that wouldn't destroy me. Seems to me, this was the safest way. And I do use that term lightly."

Soulless Thaliat crossed her arms over her chest and chuckled.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

"Aw, man, did I just do that out loud?" Thaliat slapped her forehead with her palm.

Aw, crud. He just saw me do that too. I really need to remember my words and actions her are mimicked by my vessel.

"And I really need to..."

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

"...stop talking to my self while..." Soulless Thaliat groaned. "I'm doing it again, aren't I?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:27 pm
((eh, I'm gonna disappear for a bit (Not that it's really that important) Just pretend I'm not at the battle till I'm back. . .))  

Reiku Alche

Undakai
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:46 am
"Yes, yes you are. You don't do this a lot, do you? Anyway, it seems you didn't quite understand me about my explanation of this wall...but alas, if you wish to be stubborn, then so be it. Who am I to tell my enemy that she's leaving her soul open for an attack. Or are you just simply forgetting one of the many wonderful powers that I have." He thought for a moment to himself, and then smiled. "Or have you just not seen it yet? Oh well, we shall just have to see." He slowly floated back to the ground, his hands clasp behind his back.

"I wonder, have you ever heard the story of when I fought myself in the bar? It's quite an amusing story."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:21 pm

((I was hoping to force someone to do something, but it's not going to happen))

Saverio stood up and cracked his knuckles and scowled. "Well I think it's time to cut and run! I have things I must do and you are no fun!" Saverio yelled at Whisper. "I'll leave you to your own devices, have fun" He yelled as he punched the ground with enough force to create a smoke screen to cover his escape. He took off leaving his hammer, he could get it later from where ever someone put it, and he had other weapons to use. "The lower half of my left leg is going to need to be fixed, and I better not lose any ******** toes!" he thought and he started to run away

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

WhisperingSouls

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:31 pm
She smiles..."Wait a minute! I thought you said you liked it slow....."

She laughs, looking next to her, seeing two large hammers...blinking and looking around....seeing saverio already gone....she snaps her fingers and the extra dissapears....

"Oh well..." " I musta miss placed it!"
She smiles.....looking onward toward the battle field, and sighs.."something tells me this will be over soon!"  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games