Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Critique the Avatar Above You -or die- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are You a Flamer?
Yes
7%
 7%  [ 12 ]
No
18%
 18%  [ 28 ]
Pff, I'm just a lonely poll whore.
29%
 29%  [ 45 ]
THIS. IS. SPARTA!
45%
 45%  [ 70 ]
Total Votes : 155

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I dunno Kusa, I just dunno...it's...too...bulky I wanna say

like, it looks like just a mass, and then OH, look, an eyeball.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:32 am
Arcanas
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I dunno Kusa, I just dunno...it's...too...bulky I wanna say

like, it looks like just a mass, and then OH, look, an eyeball.

I could Cover the eye. xd (Joking) I really like your sword(s) but I think that the Bead fox is a little misplaced. The one that sits behind you would probably fit better. (If it's in that stage)  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:47 am

I dunno Kusa, this one seems a little too dark...I dunno, we'll see what the others have to say about it.

anyway, the eyeball is gone! I can finally sleep!

course, this is a petty thing, but I don't really like the death whisper hand things...they just seem so....out there.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:06 am
well other then the total lack of a color scheme the fox is to hidden behind you...as you might have gathered i'm not a huge fan of this one sweatdrop  

PendragonX9

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:12 pm
I think if your going to use the Deathwhisper... Muscles... you should make more of a statement with them... without a message they are kind of off-putting. *Shiver*

Also I'm keeping this avatar the way it is (Mostly) because I'm exploiting a glitch and I want to see if I can take it further.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:20 pm
Let me guess, Kusa, the one with the EI, where if it evolves and you're wearing it, you just equip the new evolution and keep the other one?

Anyway, the skin and spikes bug me.

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:38 pm
Silver Hellsing
Let me guess, Kusa, the one with the EI, where if it evolves and you're wearing it, you just equip the new evolution and keep the other one?

Anyway, the skin and spikes bug me.
That would be the one. ^_^ And I just changed my shirt/pants from black to Navy. A little subtle but I like it better this way.

Also I like the use of the "Blind eyes" and the Gemini mask.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:44 am
Good use of glitches Kusa. It's odd but cool.  

Kire Kaysan

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:32 pm
The only thing I really don't like about it is the green, Kire. It seems to stand out way too much to me.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:56 pm
I would have gone with a more cat-like tail, Linny  

Arcanas

Hunter

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:55 pm
i really don have anything to say but cool outfit man.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:10 am
I think it's interesting that you went with the Red Coal Gunner Coat. It makes a statement about who you are, and it gives your overall appereance a boost and contrast. I think it's well done.

Maybe there is a better shirt to go with it (So hard to find a good shirt sometimes).  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:02 pm
Goodness Kusa your head looks like it can impale me stare

A bit too pointy for my tastes...But it's overall pretty good.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:28 pm
I sort of like it though its a bit odd. You might like the latest collectible which has fire related posses.

Oh and you could name your imp twisted Fluffy!He's cute ^_^  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:26 pm
I LOVE the Magic elf princess look you have going. I'm not sure you can improve on this look if you tried. (But would still love to see it if you do. ^_^ )  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games