Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Donate to create My Dream.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rate My Dream Avatar
  Eew.. meh..
  Fugly Az!
  Daw! So pwetteh!
  My ain't you jus teh cutest lil thang ever?!
View Results

ChibiMo0n

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:26 am
Thankies Queenie heart

And Koro.. Lord NO eek

Waah.. nuu! XD

Mine is my Lil' Gaspy User Image ... User Image heart heart heart
NOT my Tiny Tom User Image ... User Image ... *shivers* eek  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:28 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
OMG you're still keeping the piccies? xD
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Pinka-Boo-Boo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:57 am
User Image

Pinka's love bump heart

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:05 pm
Thankies Pinka, that is adorable! XD

And Koro, i kept a small log of the adoption event in my journal XD

Just piccies and names of all my orphans lah.  

ChibiMo0n

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:39 pm
Pinka-Dinka-Doo
User Image

Pinka's love bump heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That's so adorable! ^O^

Ahaha I should do that as well I guess xD
I mean, having an orphan in a straight jacket to look after is one memorable experience, naa? rofl

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:55 pm
koromyst
Pinka-Dinka-Doo
User Image

Pinka's love bump heart

That's so adorable! ^O^

Ahaha I should do that as well I guess xD
I mean, having an orphan in a straight jacket to look after is one memorable experience, naa? rofl

I didnt get a straight jacket orphan ;/ and one of my orphans didnt change it still looked poor and ragged-ie  

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:00 pm

Which orphan was it, nanami? O_O

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:19 pm
it's name was pickles and it was holding a doll i think. It didnt change at all.. it was my 2nd orphan.. i thought i was gonna have to keep supplying the orphan with things O.o  

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:37 pm

Oh oh! The female one? The chubby looking one?
That always had her eyes sort of closed?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:43 pm
koromyst

Oh oh! The female one? The chubby looking one?
That always had her eyes sort of closed?

yes yes!!! 3nodding

i also been caroling all day and i got that scarf twice and no hat stare  

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:49 pm

Are the items when caroling in towns the same as caroling the shops? O_o

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:52 pm
i dont know yet.. ive only tried the shops while trying to complete my orphan xd lol  

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:13 pm

Owh xD

I tried caroling in towns the other day using my mule.
And it was a really bad experience rofl

When I entered area 1080, there was this person called "this is your hacker speaking" who requested to add him as a friend. I ignored the request and kept on carolling. But the requests became more vicious like "this is the truth" - "leave area 1044 now!" - "or else you'll be hacked" - "i'm warning you!" - "you have 10 seconds to leave!" ---- and other annoying friend requests.

All the messages are through friend requests meaning that person named his accounts with the messages instead of using the chat option.

Since I was in 1080 at that time, it didn't seemed much of a threat to me. But it was definitely irritating having to decline the requests that popped up non-stop.

But I noticed that after that, when I tried shaking the trees, coins would drop out followed by a ">_<" and my gold amount did not increase as it should O_O

Gahhhh!! That really pissed me off! scream I didn't manage to get a screenshot of the thingy so I headed off to the QnA to check out if there are others suffering from the same problem and happened to have a screenshot of the incident. My gawd there was! O_O

It seemed that a lot of people were attacked by the same attacks I had. One or two managed to get the screenshot which was the same exact message I got and they were even complaining about the ">_<" thingy.

The stoopid person with no life must have used some hacking system what so ever because the attacks seemed like to happened at the same time. Gahhhh!! Totally ruined my carolling mood. Just to be on the safe side, I changed my mule's password ... -_-|||

Even if he's a mule, he's equipped with a fancy look and items xD I don't want those to get stolen xD

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:24 am
Yeah i don't think it mattered what area you were in, 'cause idk where the heck i was.. but i got it too. Seems that everyone was affected by it eek

And yes.. at first it seemed odd. But then the more frequent and violent it got, the more personal it seemed to get also towards the end. They started mentioning names and stuff. And really.. vulgar type insults.

You're right, who ever did it must have no life. They seemed to be so consumed in some online dispute / matter enough to take the attacks.. online, lol.
As little affect i'm sure it has done.. the worst thing was probably that the whole scheme managed to scare some of the newbies XD

Yup.. that was an eventful day.. a highlight of my day actually.. lolx xp  

ChibiMo0n

kailiax

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:06 am
Hello Chibi ^^
I am sorry about what I said. I hope you understand. 3nodding
Merry Christmas to you, and your avatar is beautiful as usual.
P/s: Watch National Treasure Books Of Secret. heart

☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games