Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
In Which Ice Flowers Cause Trouble ~the end~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:27 pm
(I'll pick it up I guess sweatdrop )

*As the group went througgh the door a field appeared that had a clearing in the middle surrounded by trees. The door slammed itself before they could go back.*

Viral: that wasn't suppose to happen was it?

Draden: I don't think so actually

*There was a strange glowing aura in the middle of the clearing*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:34 pm
((I want to join but I can't honestly follow enough to figure it out properly. Cthugarai's party has just entered into a walled town with a clearing? Right? Wrong? Debrief meh on this moment in time for me to step in!))  

Trish the Stalker

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:16 am
((Oh goodness... I would summarize, Belle.... but that's really not my strong point. Maybe I'll try and do it later, and I'll edit this post, but I have to go to church now. But maybe someone else will do it for me...? *hopeful eyes*))

Kerrigan looked around in astonishment at the clearing. "By the Grey Lords," she exclaimed, "how did... what..? I so wasn't expecting this." She looked back at the door when it slammed shut. "Well at least that was predictable. I would've been rather disappointed if we hadn't been trapped in here. Now who wants to approach the strange, mysterious, most likely extremely dangerous glowing aura in the middle of the clearing first? Or shall we all go together?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:58 pm
(( For La Belle: First, Welcome!!!

Second: Yes, Cthugarai and motley crew (Viral, Kerri, GA and myself) have wandered down a maze-ish alley and entered through the mysterious door Cthugarai's friend showed us and have come to find ourselves in a clearing or the illusion of one.

Also it seems the Shadow Legion, that would be Kire and the Black Rose Society, Kalib are on the move. They might turn up to cause trouble soon.

On the whole, Cthugarai, Viral, and Elcia seem to have inherited some mysterious ice power that the shadow legion and apparently others want for their own unknown agendas.

I hope that clears things up a bit. Feel free to ask me anything more specific.))  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:33 pm
"The aura aside, is it an actual clearing? Or is it just an illusion? And if it is a real clearing how is it here inside a building? Or is it not inside the building? Are we still in the building we entered or have we been transported someplace else?" Elcia asked before realizing she had been thinking out loud. She smiled a little embarrassed "The magic in here is making it hard for me to tell."

She glanced around to see if anyone was going to volunteer for Kerrigan's proposal. "Risking getting separated might not be a good idea." She offered.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:46 pm
((Day or night? And any obvious changes to anyone's appearance in the Cthugarai party?))  

Trish the Stalker

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:58 pm
(( At present it is day time probably about midday or early afternoon. Kerri myself and GA's Kagura look the same except in clothing while Viral is inhabiting a the robot soldier at the moment and Cthugarai is disguised as a human.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
basically things like Kerri's wings have been hidden and the dragons are a hedge hog and an owl.))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:25 pm
*Viral began to walk over towards the object* i think we should all go together on this one.  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:19 pm
Kerrigan sighed. "Jeez, it's like you people don't know me at all. I was being sarcastic, of course we should all go together. Haven't you ever seen the movies? If we go separately then we're guaranteed to die!" She began walking backwards towards the glow, talking as she went.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:20 pm
"Okay." Elcia said starting to follow the robotic form. She reached down carefully plucking a grass blade. It seemed real enough though it was saturated in the odd magic. "Well at least the clearing, seems real." she said as they neared the aura which remained unchanged at their approach.

"Don't walk into it!!" Elcia warned almost in a panic.

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:26 pm
Cthugarai took up the rear, "I think... I think I'm soaking up the magic in this place." He said while rubbing his head. "It's not... it's not normal."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:50 am
*As they reached the center Viral picked up the object and it was an orb glowing brightly* looks magical. Glad I have robo-arms sweatdrop *He said as the others joined him. The glow soon faded away and was a metal orb now that had sparks comming out of it. The orb then split open revealing a crystal like the ones in the robots and then exploded like a flash grenade blinding them*

"GET THEM!" *A voice yelled and gunfire could be heard comming at them and as the light vanished from their sight they found themselves surrounded by soldiers and 7 helicopters above*

Viral: s**t! *He tackled the others to the ground and then rolled off of then drawing out his rifle shooting back* Stay low everybody they have snipers!  

Red Glacier

Kire Kaysan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:31 am
*Large,electrically charged boulders smashed the helicopters while they explode with electricity spread about the remains of the coppers. The electricity jumped of the helicopter parts onto the soldiers shocking and killing them.*

Hiroyuki's inventions always fail, since the enemy took over his machine. He truly is a disgrace to the Legion. Well, it's a pleasure to meet you and now I will take that book.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:26 pm
"What sort of building is this!!" Elcia cried diving for cover only to find that their attackers had been destroyed. "What now?" she muttered to herself looked up unable to see the owner of the new voice.

She tried to trace it while she looked to Cthugarai, "Is not normal bad?" she asked quietly. A slight movement caught her eye, she guessed it must be their newest adversary so she made it a point to watch the spot out of the corner of her eye.

"The pleasure is yours alone I'm afraid since we can't see you." She said rather cheerfully, standing up and appearing to look for the voice. "It is rather rude, you realize, to entertain guests with surprises like this. I'd been lead to believe you where friendly if a bit odd."

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:08 pm
Kagura dove down and looked up at all he dead soliders. "Such a pity we couldn't of killed them" She said and laughed, poking her head up again.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games