Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
SpiralRabbit's Dream Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are your favourite Red and Black Items?
  I'll send a post and let you no!
  Poll=Gold
View Results

SpiralRabbit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:39 am
RasielD
I saw the post you had in the first page and I'd like to draw something for ya, but first I do have a few questions concerning your rabbit tastes first though.

First, does fur colors matter? I know you are asking for dark and evil rabbits, but does that limit the colors to the typical black/dark colors or can it be any color?

Second, is the spectrum open as far as content or should it be toned down to a PG-ish level?

Third, mind if it's a partially anthromorphic rabbit?

Finally, is there any specific things you might like to see in the pic? There is no guarantee they will be in there (partially because I already have a few ideas poping around inside my head on what to do), but there is a chance your suggestions could change the course of the drawing.

Feel free to pm me the answer, mainly because I'm a tad bad at checking this forum (I'm still extremely new to Gaia as far as how the layout is and I keep forgetting that this forum and its answers don't show up in my "Recent Posts" thing under Community>Forums.

PM winging your way as requested. razz  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:08 pm
Collectors of mad/dark/evil/crazy/spooky rabbits, I'm so not going to sleep tonight! *blur of evilness stuck to retina of eyes*  

SpiralRabbit

CheevaWoW

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:44 pm
Bump #9! Bwahahahaha! Still going smile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:32 am
User Image

Number 1

Jeziebel

SpiralRabbit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:39 am
Jez you could number those bumps! wink  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:40 am
rumpety bumpety!  

SpiralRabbit

Jeziebel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:48 am
haha i'm afraid that if i numbered them that i might actually start competing ;P

although now that you mention it....

User Image

Number 2

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:44 pm

Number 10! I'm in the double digits! Bump Bump!

So how's the competition going? Any developments?

CheevaWoW

SpiralRabbit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:50 am
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

You may now notice that the current bumpers list in the 4th post of the 1st page has now been updated.

CheevaWow you now only have 15 more bumps to go!
Airashii Kasumi take note, if you edit/update your bump numbers you'll be 2 more ahead.
Jeziebel Welcome to the mini competition, good luck.
blueeyed-orchid I'm so pleased that I re-checked my thread, I new there was somebody else that had numbered their bumps when I first started the competition back in August. WoW didn't realise it was that long ago.

If anybody else would like to join in the race against bumps mini competition, please read the instructions on the 1st page of my thread.

Good luck

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:57 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Please check out the 2nd post on the 1st page of this thread for instructions.
Beware there is some stiff competition, just check out the brilliant entries starting from page 30.

SpiralRabbit

CheevaWoW

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:33 pm
Halloween B U M P #11!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:36 am
User ImageFeed us
the Pictures are awesome ^^,
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:01 am
bump 8

Thanks for telling me i had already started your contest and then forgotten about it lol i can be so scatterbrained sometimes  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:33 pm
bump 9

Please vote in my threads poll about my possible name change  

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games