Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Orchid's Quest ~Life is tough, but you have to keep on~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should I open up the last three post again?
  yes!!!
  who cares.
  you suck
  nononononono
View Results

Mistress of Dark Magic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:03 am
Amanda The Imp
Now that I think of it, I don't really recall meeting Eyed yet either. But that doesn't mean anything, I have horrible memory when it comes to whether or not I met a person. So, is anyone here?
Lol I'm always in the NSTG, at least, whenever I'm on. So, anything new happen yesterday? You get a new fridge yet? And how are your pets? Last I checked, the little one was causing fights. He still challenging my boy?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:07 am
superladylovr
Amanda The Imp
Now that I think of it, I don't really recall meeting Eyed yet either. But that doesn't mean anything, I have horrible memory when it comes to whether or not I met a person. So, is anyone here?
Lol I'm always in the NSTG, at least, whenever I'm on. So, anything new happen yesterday? You get a new fridge yet? And how are your pets? Last I checked, the little one was causing fights. He still challenging my boy?
So am I. It's like, my internet housing district. Yeah, I met two REALLY hot guys. One of them lives next door to me. *Dirty Dirty* Yeah, the hot guys brought in the new fridge last night. I stayed up to help my mom get everything into the new fridge. It's nice. Bigger than my last one, at least, it looks it. And the kitty cats are fine. Yeah, the little boy isn't challenging your husband as much as he used to. He still does, though. So, how are things where you are?  

Amanda The Imp

Amanda The Imp

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:08 am
Big
Under
My
P uhh... *Dirty Dirty*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:10 am
Wow, I just looked at your dream avi and noticed you needed an update.

User Image
Total Value: 518,193 Gold, 10,000 Tickets
After Exclusions: 505,682 Gold, 0 Tickets
[Item Information]

Item List:
Spirited 2k6 Candy Cane
CoCo Kitty Plushie
Black Zoot Suit Tie
Dashing Gentleman Onyx Shoes
Red Stockings
Red Pleated Tennis Skirt
Poinsettia Hairpiece
Holly Jolly Poinsettia Earmuffs
Gold Mountain Red Vest And Shirt
Chyaku Norisu Scarf

I don't know what emotes you used, so I'll let you do that. You can just copy the new code.  

Amanda The Imp

Amanda The Imp

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:12 am
Oh, and in case you wondered what *Dirty Dirty* meant, it means there was supposed to be somethig rude/ rude thoughts there. Lol I am starting to do that instead of saying bad words. My little euphemism.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:19 am
Amanda The Imp
superladylovr
Amanda The Imp
So am I. It's like, my internet housing district. Yeah, I met two REALLY hot guys. One of them lives next door to me. *Dirty Dirty* Yeah, the hot guys brought in the new fridge last night. I stayed up to help my mom get everything into the new fridge. It's nice. Bigger than my last one, at least, it looks it. And the kitty cats are fine. Yeah, the little boy isn't challenging your husband as much as he used to. He still does, though. So, how are things where you are?
My sentiments exactly. Ooh do they have nice butts? Lucky! I never get hot guys next door. That's good. What color is the fridge? Bigger=better. Good, we can't deal with not-fine p***y cats. That's good. Say hi to my boy for me. Make sure to kiss him a lot. Oh I want to meet him in real life. Things where I am are good. Schools starting soon, though. If only I could keep it summer forever. Except, of course, I'd get very tired of it quickly, with my short attention span. So, Have you gone swimming this summer yet? Now's the perfect time, at least where I live. You want to hear a joke?  

Mistress of Dark Magic

Mistress of Dark Magic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:20 am
Amanda The Imp
Big
Under
My
P uhh... *Dirty Dirty*

Oh
You
Are
A
Naughty
Girl.

Lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:21 am
Amanda The Imp
Oh, and in case you wondered what *Dirty Dirty* meant, it means there was supposed to be somethig rude/ rude thoughts there. Lol I am starting to do that instead of saying bad words. My little euphemism.
I kinda figured that out after reading your post with the hot guys next door. Lol, you are so bad. Suppose they're in a relationship?  

Mistress of Dark Magic

Mistress of Dark Magic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:23 am
superladylovr
Amanda The Imp
Big
Under
My
P uhh... *Dirty Dirty*

Oh
You
Are
A
Naughty
Girl.

Lol.

Wait, I just rwalized this: If you're a girl... how can you... unless you own a boy's. Hmm... You confuse me very much. And I'm stupid. I just realized that it spelled out bump. Okay.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:29 am
superladylovr
Amanda The Imp
superladylovr
Amanda The Imp
My sentiments exactly. Ooh do they have nice butts? Lucky! I never get hot guys next door. That's good. What color is the fridge? Bigger=better. Good, we can't deal with not-fine p***y cats. That's good. Say hi to my boy for me. Make sure to kiss him a lot. Oh I want to meet him in real life. Things where I am are good. Schools starting soon, though. If only I could keep it summer forever. Except, of course, I'd get very tired of it quickly, with my short attention span. So, Have you gone swimming this summer yet? Now's the perfect time, at least where I live. You want to hear a joke?
OOh big, fancy girl says "My sentiments exactly". Yeah, well, one of them did. I only saw one, though. But they both probably do. Aww, there'll be a time for you. The fridge is white, BORING. I want one an aqua color. Lol, not always. Yeah, except it stinks we can't say p***y. Okay, I did. I practically made out with his big head. Yeah... at least you've seen pictures. That's cool. Yeah, I know how you feel, but school can be fun. Lol, you are crazy, but you're my pal. No, I don't know how to swim. No thanks, I'm not in the joke mood today. More like a cupcake mood. Yum, cupcakes.  

Amanda The Imp

Amanda The Imp

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:30 am
superladylovr
superladylovr
Amanda The Imp
Big
Under
My
P uhh... *Dirty Dirty*

Oh
You
Are
A
Naughty
Girl.

Lol.

Wait, I just rwalized this: If you're a girl... how can you... unless you own a boy's. Hmm... You confuse me very much. And I'm stupid. I just realized that it spelled out bump. Okay.
No I just said it so I could say bump in a new way. It's fun, you should try it.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:31 am
superladylovr
Amanda The Imp
I kinda figured that out after reading your post with the hot guys next door. Lol, you are so bad. Suppose they're in a relationship?
I don't really care. I can still stare at them and think Dirty as much as I want. *stalks to window*  

Amanda The Imp

Mistress of Dark Magic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:34 am
Y'know what, we're allowed to bump twice each page. I think I'll try it...

Bring
Up
Many
Papers

Ugh that one sucks though, but it'll ave to do for now, until I think of another one. Lol I'm going to post another one with another bump  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:09 am
It doesn't suck, as long as you try, it's awesome!  

Amanda The Imp

area51l

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:15 am
Amanda The Imp
Wow, I just looked at your dream avi and noticed you needed an update.

User Image
Total Value: 518,193 Gold, 10,000 Tickets
After Exclusions: 505,682 Gold, 0 Tickets
[Item Information]

Item List:
Spirited 2k6 Candy Cane
CoCo Kitty Plushie
Black Zoot Suit Tie
Dashing Gentleman Onyx Shoes
Red Stockings
Red Pleated Tennis Skirt
Poinsettia Hairpiece
Holly Jolly Poinsettia Earmuffs
Gold Mountain Red Vest And Shirt
Chyaku Norisu Scarf

I don't know what emotes you used, so I'll let you do that. You can just copy the new code.
Couldn't you have just Private Messaged her instead of posting it in the thread? Or did you want everyone to see?  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games