Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
The Hogwarts Express Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:54 pm
Sweet dreams are made of these
Who am I to disagree?
Travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Ravenclaw Beater|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image
Ver nodded, curling her feet up to her chest and glancing out the window. "yeah, of course!" She said with a small smile. Flying was her only escape and the only place she really felt normal and comfortable. It was the only place where the world and everyone in it didn't intimidate her. "I wouldn't give up flying and Quidditch for anything." She whispered. She glanced at him and smiled. "You better be trying out too!"
OOC:...

Love interest:

Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:01 pm
We're going at it tonight, tonight
There's a party on the rooftop top of the world
Tonight, tonight and we're dancing on the edge of the Hollywood sign
I don't know if I'll make it but watch how good I'll fake it
It's all right, all right, tonight, tonight

𝕰lizabeth β™š 𝕭urke User Image
Third Year, Gryffindor

”Another year, another year,” she hummed quietly to herself, her soft, carnal raspy voice sifted so gently in the air, she doubted if anyone would hear her singing to herself. She wasn’t too enthused to be here, honestly, these witches and wizards here were the farthest things from normal she’d ever seen. Never getting in trouble, and never having funβ€”how could anyone here think that learning a new spell was better than shopping? Honestly-?!

To top it off, she’s swear she’d never seen a couple here snog, these wizards were so… so… so prude, and bloody boring, compared to the muggles she’s usually with. A part of her thought she would die here, but then, another part of her hopes to shake the shackles loose from the school and turn into the party wild child she’s always been…

Hell, after skipping nearly every class, she was surprised she even passed-!

She sighed, realizing she never really made too many friends the past two years, and, silently debated which compartment she might join.

β™« My voice
---β™ͺHalf Witch-Half Veela
------ β™« Hogwarts Express
----------β™ͺ Wandering idly
--------------♬ β™ͺ β™« β™ͺ

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:01 pm
User Image
VїяgΡ—l Π―ΠΎβ‚΄β‚΄
§Second Year§Slytherin§Twin Brother§Pure-Blood§
User Image
Ρ΄irgil smiled though he was somewhat displeased.β€œWell I suppose you have a point. If he was useless he would not be made captain.” He did not mention what he said about Darius. He didn't know about the attack, he didn't even think his sister knows yet.
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:11 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
✺ Single✺ Chaser✺ Werewolf✺ Gryffindor✺ Fourth Year✺
β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„
β“‡β“”β“œβ“¨ looked up at Heather's rant. She watched as her sister storm off. She stood, placing her iPod in her bag. She threw the bag over her shoulder and stormed out to find Heather sitting in the floor. "Really?! Was that necessary? I know that I didn't stand around to chit-chat. I am not in a social mood. I haven't been! You realize that my summer was far worse than yours? I have the scars to prove it." she said, her voice a deadly calm. Her dark gold eyes were narrowed in unkempt rage. "Dhyl loves you. I hope you know that. I hope you see that his heart is breaking in your hands." she said, continuing her whispers. She stood to her feet and walked away. She threw open a door and slammed it behind her. She threw herself to the seat and cried into the heavy fabric. She didn't even notice that Caitlin sat in the seat, looking all alone.
β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„

Wearing
{Out of Chasing: Hahahaha!!!}

────(β™₯)(β™₯)(β™₯)────(β™₯)(β™₯)(β™₯)__ΙͺΖ’ ƴσυ'Κ€Ρ” Ξ±ΚŸΟƒΞ·Ρ”,
──(β™₯)β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ(β™₯)(β™₯)β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ(β™₯)Ιͺ'ʟʟ Ι“Ρ” ƴσυʀ Ρ•Ι§Ξ±βˆ‚ΟƒΡ‘.
─(β™₯)β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ(β™₯)β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ(β™₯)ΙͺΖ’ ƴσυ Ρ‘Ξ±Ξ·Ρ‚ Ρ‚Οƒ cΚ€Ζ΄,
─(β™₯)β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ(β™₯)Ιͺ'ʟʟ Ι“Ρ” ƴσυʀ Ρ•Ι§ΟƒΟ…ΚŸβˆ‚Ρ”Κ€.
──(β™₯)β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ(β™₯)ΙͺΖ’ ƴσυ Ρ‘Ξ±Ξ·Ρ‚ Ξ± Ι§Ο…Ι’,
────(β™₯)β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ(β™₯)__Ιͺ'ʟʟ Ι“Ρ” ƴσυʀ ρΙͺΚŸΚŸΟƒΡ‘.
──────(β™₯)β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ(β™₯)ΙͺΖ’ ƴσυ Ξ·Ρ”Ρ”βˆ‚ Ρ‚Οƒ Ι“Ρ” ɧαρρƴ,
────────(β™₯)β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ(β™₯)__Ιͺ'ʟʟ Ι“Ρ” ƴσυʀ Ρ•Ι±ΙͺΚŸΡ”.
─────────(β™₯)β–ˆβ–ˆ(β™₯)Ι“Ο…Ρ‚ Ξ±Ξ·Ζ΄Ρ‚ΙͺΙ±Ρ” ƴσυ Ξ·Ρ”Ρ”βˆ‚ Ξ± Ζ’Κ€ΙͺΡ”Ξ·βˆ‚,
───────────(β™₯)__Ιͺ'ʟʟ ʝυѕт Ι“Ρ” Ι±Ρ”.  

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:26 pm
User Imageβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ

Chase Henrick

β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ

Ravenclaw || Fourth Year || Chaser

Slowly, Chase found himself alone, much like in the past. Though he was used to it, after many years of practice. On the train, as he searched for an empty compartment, he spotted a miserable Heather sitting on the floor. Where were Remy and Dhylan, Heather most trusted family and friends? Although it was not up to Chase to make the girl feel better, he couldn't just abandon her like that after seeing how alone she was. So he went up to Heather and sat down on the floor next to her, hopefully his presence could convey the silent message that Chase was here for her, in a small way.
❝ I know I just need to try, no matter the result. Try again and again, until I get it right. ❞

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:35 pm
User Image
User Image
Second Year↝Gryffindor↝Purebloodβ†­Chaserβ†œSingleβ†œ

┏━━━┓╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋╋
┃┏━┓┃
╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃╋╋╋╋╋╋╋
┃┗━┛┣━━┳┓┏┳┓┏┫┃┏┓┏┳━━┓
┃┏┓┏┫┏┓┃┗┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃━━┫
┃┃┃┗┫┗┛┃┃┃┃┗┛┃┗┫┗┛┣━━┃
┗┛┗━┻━━┻┻┻┻━━┻━┻━━┻━━┛

Romy giggled at his cat, then he looked at Ronyo as he spoke. "Cats seem to like me. I've not met one that doesn't let me pet them!" he giggled. He watched Ronyo hang up his hat and coat, then sit back down. He smiled when the Slytherin asked about Quidditch. "I can't wait for Quidditch season! I plan on helping Remy, but she is more the star of the Chasers than I. Not to mention Caitlin, who I also assist. I'm just excited to play! I wonder who our new captain is! Rem was Vice-Captain last year, so maybe... You know... She's captain!" he said with a huge smile. He hoped the best for his new-found sister, since she worked her bum to the bone every single game.
┏━━┓┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓╋┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓
┃┏┓┃┃┃
╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃╋┃┃╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃
┃┗┛┗┫┃┏━━┳┳━┛┣━┛┣┳━━┳┳━┛┃
┃┏━┓┃┃┃┃━╋┫┏┓┃┏┓┣┫┏┓┣┫┏┓┃
┃┗━┛┃┗┫┃━┫┃┗┛┃┗┛┃┃┏┓┃┃┗┛┃
┗━━━┻━┻━━┻┻━━┻━━┻┻┛┗┻┻━━┛

Wearing
{Moony's Thoughts:}{Yay for Ronyo!}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:36 pm
User Image
Darius Silver
ᗑɐɹıns SΔ±lʌǝɹ

❖Second Year❖Slytherin❖Beater❖Half-Blood❖

User Image
β‚―arius nodded but he was not sure about it. He felt responsible for his team's losses.β€œIf they'll take me back I will.”
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:43 pm
β™« Feeling: Concerned.
β™« Company: Gracie.
β™« What I'm thinking: Grace...
β™« What am I doing; Waiting for the train.
β™« Dating:
Samuel Meridith.
User Image

User Image

Caitlin jumped when Remy slammed the door. She wasn't in the mood for talking, so she stood on the seat, yes, she had grown quite a big, but she still wasn't tall enough, and reached into her bag and grabbed her iPod, deciding she wanted to listen to it before she got to Hogwarts, since it wouldn't work when she got there. The plugged in her headphones and plopped onto the seat again. Cait put the headphones into her ears and played the music, pulling her knees to her chest, then her cloak around them. She didn't quite want to talk to Remy yet, she didn't know whether or not to trust her anymore.

But she was crying...Cait had cried plently of times and she hadn't done anything to help her. She decided she'd be the bigger person and ask about her. Caitlin tapped Remy lightly on the shoulder, "A-are you alright?" She asked, pulling back a little when Remy turned around.

OOC:
Translations:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
ο»‰βˆšΩ₯ﺎ

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:45 pm
Sweet dreams are made of these
Who am I to disagree?
Travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Ravenclaw Beater|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image
Verily raised an eyebrow at him and shook her head. "You're a good beater Darius! You just gotta play left handed if you want to have good aim. " She laughed, and ran her fingers through her hair, braiding it quietly. She was glad she had him as a friend, even if it had occurred only because he had knocked her out while playing quidditch and then saved her from a death fall.
OOC:...

Love interest:

Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:49 pm
User Image
β„‹eather β„‹awthorn

❀ℱourth Ο’ear❀ℋufflepuff ℬeater❀ β„‹alf~ℬlood❀
Heather and Dhylan
Sehza
User Image
β„‹eather looked up at her sister as she quietly screamed at her. Her blue eyes were wide, her mouth a straight line, no emotion showing in her face. Yes, Remy was a werewolf and had to deal with her transformations every month, but that wasn't her fault. If Remy hadn't been stupid enough to take a midnight stroll through the forest in the first place, she wouldn't have those issues. In fact, none of them would have been in this entire mess in the first place if she hadn't been as careless as she had been. They would not have been kidnapped or held in that house or forced to watch people die right before their eyes if she hadn't been a bloody idiot that night. It's all her fault... Her thoughts shifted to Dhylan, and what Remy said about him. Does he love me? Really? He's certainly never said it, only implied it. I'm the one breaking his heart? Seriously? I'm fourteen bloody years old! I don't know about this stuff! It's not my fault! She wanted nothing more than to scream her thoughts at the golden eyed girl, but she was too late, for Remy ran away. Some Gryffindor you are. Bloody coward can't even stand up to her own sister. Heather sighed, and leaned back against the wall. At this point, she was no longer alone. Well, she was with someone that wouldn't yell at her, at least. Glancing to the Ravenclaw by her side, she blinked, slightly puzzled. "Hey... You don't have to sit here on the floor, you know. You should go sit with your friends in a compartment somewhere. I'm sure they're missing you." she said, her voice quiet and near a whisper. She had nowhere else to sit than the spot on the floor which she claimed for herself. She usually sat with Remy (not an option), Dhyl (again, not an option), and Romy (where the heck did he go, anyways?). Although she wouldn't admit it to herself, she was grateful for Chase's company. Being alone got boring after a while, anyways.
User Image

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:11 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
✺ Single✺ Chaser✺ Werewolf✺ Gryffindor✺ Fourth Year✺
β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„
β“‡β“”β“œβ“¨ turned to look up at Caitlin, for about two seconds, until she tightly hugged the girl. "C-Cait... I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have dragged you into any of this mess, an I certainly shouldn't have kissed... him... I did some thinking this summer, and I feel bad." she whispered through broken sobs. She had been a complete prat to everyone. Caitlin didn't deserve half the hell she had gotten, given that much of it was caused by Remy herself. "I feel like an utter git. I need to be happy!" she said, looking at Cait. She thought for a second before smiling a bit. "I'm not gonna stop smiling! I need to, for my friends!"
β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„

Wearing
{Out of Chasing: Eff it. This is what it is.}

────(β™₯)(β™₯)(β™₯)────(β™₯)(β™₯)(β™₯)__ΙͺΖ’ ƴσυ'Κ€Ρ” Ξ±ΚŸΟƒΞ·Ρ”,
──(β™₯)β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ(β™₯)(β™₯)β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ(β™₯)Ιͺ'ʟʟ Ι“Ρ” ƴσυʀ Ρ•Ι§Ξ±βˆ‚ΟƒΡ‘.
─(β™₯)β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ(β™₯)β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ(β™₯)ΙͺΖ’ ƴσυ Ρ‘Ξ±Ξ·Ρ‚ Ρ‚Οƒ cΚ€Ζ΄,
─(β™₯)β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ(β™₯)Ιͺ'ʟʟ Ι“Ρ” ƴσυʀ Ρ•Ι§ΟƒΟ…ΚŸβˆ‚Ρ”Κ€.
──(β™₯)β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ(β™₯)ΙͺΖ’ ƴσυ Ρ‘Ξ±Ξ·Ρ‚ Ξ± Ι§Ο…Ι’,
────(β™₯)β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ(β™₯)__Ιͺ'ʟʟ Ι“Ρ” ƴσυʀ ρΙͺΚŸΚŸΟƒΡ‘.
──────(β™₯)β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ(β™₯)ΙͺΖ’ ƴσυ Ξ·Ρ”Ρ”βˆ‚ Ρ‚Οƒ Ι“Ρ” ɧαρρƴ,
────────(β™₯)β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ(β™₯)__Ιͺ'ʟʟ Ι“Ρ” ƴσυʀ Ρ•Ι±ΙͺΚŸΡ”.
─────────(β™₯)β–ˆβ–ˆ(β™₯)Ι“Ο…Ρ‚ Ξ±Ξ·Ζ΄Ρ‚ΙͺΙ±Ρ” ƴσυ Ξ·Ρ”Ρ”βˆ‚ Ξ± Ζ’Κ€ΙͺΡ”Ξ·βˆ‚,
───────────(β™₯)__Ιͺ'ʟʟ ʝυѕт Ι“Ρ” Ι±Ρ”.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:30 pm
User Image
Darius Silver
ᗑɐɹıns SΔ±lʌǝɹ

❖Second Year❖Slytherin❖Beater❖Half-Blood❖

User Image
β‚―arius smiled a bit. β€œYea well I owe you thanks for that. If you had not broken my hand I would have never know.” He actually laughed a small bit at that remembering the game they played at her house.
User Image

Xistund

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:34 pm
User Imageβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ

Chase Henrick

β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ

Ravenclaw || Fourth Year || Chaser

A small moment of silence. Sometimes when people are sad, they want some quiet time to themselves, to think things through. To process everything over a longer period of time. At least, that was what Chase wanted in his little episode of depression. So he simply sat next to Heather, in silence, waiting. "I don't want to though." Because I'm not leaving you alone like this. "They can make through the train ride without me." Besides, Kat and Ari were probably together. Sam was at Hogsmeade, obviously. He didn't know where the others were, honestly. Probably sprawled out throughout the train. "Do you want to talk about it?" Whatever "it" Heather wanted to talk about, Chase was fine with. If she didn't want to say anything to him, he was fine with it too.
❝ I know I just need to try, no matter the result. Try again and again, until I get it right. ❞

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:36 pm
User Image

β™₯ Ariana Hawthorne β™₯
Fourteen: Hufflepuff Seeker

Ariana walked up the steps of the train, alone. How she hated being alone. Walking down the aisle, she kept her eyes open for an empty compartment, but they all seemed to be taken up by at least one person. Where is everyone? she wondered, eying the clear glass doors as she looked for her friends. Finally, she found a couple familiar faces. "Why did you leave me all alone?" she asked lightly before making a weird face. "And what are you doing on the floor?" unlike every other person on this train, Chase and Heather's butts were planted firmly on the ground.

Β§ M I L Ξ£ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:40 pm
User Image
☠ Amanda Davis ☠
Fourteen: Slytherin Chaser

Amanda let out an inaudible sigh as she processed the information she had just received. "If he can't keep a secret, how is he getting around saying anything about it to you?" Perhaps Chalmes really did not know anything about his mother's death. Even though the Slytherin thought he might not know anything, that didn't stop her from feeling slightly suspicious towards him.

You Touch Me..
I break you.
wearing

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games