Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Organization XIII Rebirth [Remake][Accepting]OPEN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:56 pm
Haruka went and how her swim suit which was trunks and a bikini top.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:06 pm
Ace sat down by the pool side and touched the water "....This should be fun."  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:12 pm
When Haruka was dressed she jumped into the pool. "Awesome"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:30 pm
Ace changed into his swimsuit right there and jumped in after, but didn't resurface for a few seconds as he let the water flow over him.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:54 am
For a moment Haruka wondered if Ace had drown.

Meanwhile outside Bikki stood in a field. Her hand placed over her chest. She was clearly in a great amount of pain. Somehow it seems as if the Organization getting together is causing this pain. But what is it? Despair? Regret? Whatever it was it was too painful... This was probably the first time she truly wanted to be Xemnas again. To lose her heart, and become a true nobody again.

Bikki's body shook as tears fell. "My heart hurted when I was alone... even more so when I'm not" she spoke slowly. "If this is what it meant sot have a heart... I don't want it anymore!!!" she yelled out before being engolfed into the shadlows. For a moment there was a bright light before a heart floated for the sky, It wasn't a hard heart. But a dim one that seemed to have been broken.

After that... Bikki was no more... In her place is a new Xemnas... perhaps in this case her name is Xikkbi. Xikkbi smirked in an awkward way. Due to poor facial control to begin with. "I will never feel the pain" she muttered before disappearing.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:41 pm
[Bump-o][

Yumi had noticed the weird outburst of darkness. She had no idea what she has just happened. But she knew for sure that whatever it was, it can't be good news.

"I did honestly think that it would be impossible for Xemnas to be happy... even in another life" Aya spoke up. Yumi didn't notice her there. "It appears that she threw away her own heart. I can't say why. But there must be a good reason"

"Aren't you her friend" Yumi asked. Aya shook her head.

"Complete strangers actually" Aya said. "In fact I only know her name"  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:08 am
Ace felt the darkness as a new Heartless was added but it was different than most, it was more powerful and it disappeared fast which made Ace worry as if that happened and he didn't cause it, where was the person who did it if there was another person, and finally why did a powerful Nobody have to show up after the two pronged attack Ace just had. A small group of Heartless went towards the area to check out the Nobody as Ace looks at Haruka

"Hey it's dangerous here, we have to go warn the others. A strong Nobody is around the school so is there a way we can quickly get everyone to come to a safe area, preferably with those who can fight in the front?" Ace asks knowing it will most likely not happen in time.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:26 pm
Haruka was shivering. An unconcious reaction. "Yeah... I sensed it... and Bikki... she... is gone" she whispered as if something was gripping tight on her heart.

It seems like people within the castle and went into the lodge. In fact Haruka went right there without even taking her towel. Nearly everyone was there. Expect for Bikki.

"Where did 'Mensex' go off to at a time like this" Yukiyo said looking around.

Near the castle there was a cloaked figure. They seemed to just be observing.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:49 pm
((Finally found a good point to post))

Grimm woke up when the commotion started and looked around. "Okay, just what the hell is going on out here?" He asked irritably.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:41 pm
Ace sits down and leans his back against the wall "Well it's a Nobody, not sure how strong or what its intentions are, it probably got Bikki and she is now gone.. But why now?" Ace asks hoping for a response  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:00 am
"Oh no" Haruka said quietly. Yu

Yukiyo looked away. Though having called her mansex she would never have wished for something like this. "Does that mean... she'd become a nobody again? That... " she said at a loss for words.

Yumi stared at the floor. She was surprised as well. "We are nearly all together... yet this happens"

"What if... what if Bikki called the darkness... and volenteerly threw her heart out?" Aya asked. "Lately her expressions seem... empty"

"Aspergers" Haruka said

Aya was quiet for a moment, "That explains so much"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:37 pm
((Just so we are clear, it is Xikkbi right? Not sure as in your post she had disappeared but I take it she reappeared near the castle. Or is that something else and the Nobody is still at the school. Just wandering as I am not sure if the group is "Safe" or in danger.))

"Alright, assuming you guys are correct. How powerful a Nobody are we talking about here? I can handle a small fight, but in my condition I wont last long at all and I believe that leaves Natalie who has the only other fighting experience if I am correct...Well her or the drunk. He seems to know how to handle himself." Ace says as a keyblade appears

The Heartless Approach the Nobody Xikkbi only to look with a sideways stare before they attack from three sides. There were only Seven Heartless Ace was able to send but he didn't care enough to worry about lower Nobody coming onto this planet as it was still relatively close to the light.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:06 pm
Xikkbi took up her glowing red beams to fight the heartless.

[Xikkbi won't attack them yet. But her darkness would have drawn more heartless to the area]

Those inside the school are prepared to fight as heartless began to flood the building.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:53 pm
((I take it I can't control these ones ******** senses the heartless and sighs "Hey guys, there are Heartless coming. I can't control them but we should be able to kill them." Ace gets up and leans against the wall as he prepare for the invasion.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:31 pm
The prince of Ikkou Chuushin was at the school for some reason. She was a large man with short brown hair. Hard to see him, and Bikki being related. In his hand appeared Lexeaus's weapon before he began fighting heartless.

Haruka sensed her brother's presence. "Tsukasa is here... but... so is Lexeaus..." she said as others went to take their positions to protect the school.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff