Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Diagon Alley Streets Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:21 pm
I found myself in Wonderland.
Get back on my feet again.
Is this real?
Is this pretend?
I'll take a stand until the end.

·.·´¯`·.· uʞa §tєfƒi ouίsɐ arin hєrєsiɐ ·.·´¯`·.·

Wearing

Trippin out, spinnin round. I'm underground, I fell down.
Upside down and I can't stop it now. It can't stop me now.

ண⊱⋛╭♥§ingleண⊱⋛╭♥₣irst עearண⊱⋛╭♥Ⓤnsortedண⊱⋛╭♥のrphanண⊱⋛╭♥ℳud ฿loodண⊱⋛╭♥

User Image User Image
Steffi, jumped as her brother came up on her blind side. She raised an eyebrow at him, as she saw the flash of money disappearing into his pocket. She could easily guess what he had been doing and why he was running. She said nothing though, and instead wrapped an arm around him in a one armed hug. "Glad you could make it." She said with a smirk. With the money Cain had obviously just gotten and the money she had in her bag, they were sure to be able to afford what they needed and maybe even a pet for Aubrey. Steffi knew the girl wanted one badly.

OOC:...

I'm not gonna change. I'll win the race
Keep up with the pace. You can't get in my way.

I'll get by. I'll survive.
When the world's crashing down.
When I fall and hit the ground
I will turn myself around
Don't you try to stop me. I won't cry.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:43 pm
User ImageUser Image
I walk the line of the disappointed. My heart and mind can be disjointed.
I built a bed in this hole I made. You throw your arms up, you're so damn sick of it.

~☪♈☀~~Ⓢingle~~☪♈☀~~Ⓗalf Ⓑlood~~☪♈☀~

Aubrey looked up when Cain came into the group. She say a flash of gold, silver, and bronze slip into his pocket and grimaced. She really hated when they stole things, but she knew that they did it for their family. "Yay! Cain you made it! We were worried we'd have to start shopping without you!" She chirped, then looked back at Luke, serveying the situation. If they went with them, they'd have someone to talk to, but if they needed to steal something, it wouldn't really work. Bree chewed her lip, maybe they'd have enough for today at least.

Wearing.

OOC: ...
I recognize that I'm damaged. I sympathize that you are too.
I just keep dreaming of what I'm never gonna be. But it's hard when the world's starin' at you.

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:40 pm
I found myself in Wonderland.
Get back on my feet again.
Is this real?
Is this pretend?
I'll take a stand until the end.

·.·´¯`·.· uʞa §tєfƒi ouίsɐ arin hєrєsiɐ ·.·´¯`·.·

Wearing

Trippin out, spinnin round. I'm underground, I fell down.
Upside down and I can't stop it now. It can't stop me now.

ண⊱⋛╭♥§ingleண⊱⋛╭♥₣irst עearண⊱⋛╭♥Ⓤnsortedண⊱⋛╭♥のrphanண⊱⋛╭♥ℳud ฿loodண⊱⋛╭♥

User Image User Image
Steffi smiled and wrapped her other arm around Bree. "Yeah Cain, if you hadn't gotten here when you did, then we would have gotten our wands without you." Steffi smiled up at him. He towered over her, seeing as he was tall for his age, and she was rather short, just barely reaching 4 foot tall, or at least she liked to think she was exactly 4 foot. She was a smidgen under though really. This of course didn't mean she should be underestimated. She was tiny but mighty as the saying went, and being this short came with it's advantages. She looked super innocent, and the eye patch, which you'd think would make people suspicious just made them pity her. It was quite useful when adults were to busy doting over her to notice her pocketing their wallets or valuable items. She cracked her neck gently and looked back to Luke. "So shall we head off? Are you guys coming with us?"

OOC:...

I'm not gonna change. I'll win the race
Keep up with the pace. You can't get in my way.

I'll get by. I'll survive.
When the world's crashing down.
When I fall and hit the ground
I will turn myself around
Don't you try to stop me. I won't cry.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:43 pm
User Image

Luke Nalson
First Year - Unsorted

User Image

Luke just blinked as he realized that there seemed to be a disproportionate number of orphans that seemed to be magical. It seemed ludicrous to think that four people from the same place being magical was just a coincidence. It couldn't be by creative design, could it? He doubted it. "Yeah, that's my brother, Magnus." He nodded over to the older teen as he responded to Cain's question. Yet another person he vaguely remembered. He was five, he could be forgiven for having a poor memory of the time before a bit. "Sure, we could get our wands together. That was one of the stops that Magnus and I were making anyway."

User Image
State: Curious

Failure is a trickster with a keen sense of irony and cunning. It takes great delight in tripping one when success is almost within reach.

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:19 am
The Vass Sisters

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Say my name: Happy
And every color illuminates: Back in Diagon...
We are shining: Elsie and Morven
And we'll never be afraid again: Diagon Alley

N E W L Y N
T A R A
V A S S

B L O OD T R A I T O R | H U F F L E P U F F | S E C O N D Y E A R |

Newlyn looked around the bustling street they were on and smiled. It was so lively and busy here. Now to get her things for the coming school year. Just thinking about it lifted her mood. She'd be back at Hogwarts soon, and away from her father and their home. "We have to get my books first." She began to lead her sisters towards the book shop.

Is it enough to love: Happy
Is it enough to breathe: Books!
Somebody rip my heart out: Newlyn and Morven
And leave me here to bleed: Diagon Alley

E L S B E T H
L Y N W E N
V A S S

B L O O D T R A I T O R | L I T T L E G I R L | A G E 8 |

Elsie grinned cheerfully. "Cool! Can I get a book?" she pleaded with her sister, looking wide eyed and pouting. Newlyn giggled and shook her head. "We'll see. You have tons of books at home." "Yeah, but I've read them all a thousand times, and Daddy won't let me go to the library." the blonde little girl complained.

Spinning infinity, boy: Exasperated
The wheel is spinning me: Great, we're going to the book shop.
It's never-ending, never-ending: Newlyn and Elsie
Same old story: Diagon Alley

M O R V E N
G R A I N N E
V A S S

B L O O D T R A I T O R | L I T T LE G I R L | A G E 6 |

Morven groaned. "The book shop? Out of all the places to go..." She dragged her feet so Newlyn practically had to pull her along. Her sister glanced down at her. "If you don't whine I'll get you and Elsie ice cream later." Morven perked up but said nothing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:38 am
Chloe & David Clarisse
Hufflepuff Second Year
Unsorted First Year

User ImageUser Image Location: Home → Diagon Alley streets

"Hey sis can we go get my owl?" David asked it was the one thing he wanted maybe even more so than his wand. "Not yet that's the last thing we'll get first books it's the largest thing on the list." Chloe told him. David crossed his arms at his sister’s answer that was the last thing he wanted to do. "Oh can we go to the Weasley's Wizard Wheezes?" he tried to do anything to get out of going to the book shop. "God no... No way in hell, am I taking you there it will cause more harm than good. Now if you cooperate with me I'll let you get a book that actually interests you like Quidditch." she told her brother.

This seemed to settle David down enough that they could actually get to the book store. At least she had her expandable charmed bag if not there was no way they were carrying all those books. The sooner they got that the sooner they would be getting done their shopping list for school.

(Exit Flourish and Blotts)

With: David

With: Chloe

OOC: ---  

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:46 am
User ImageUser Image
I walk the line of the disappointed. My heart and mind can be disjointed.
I built a bed in this hole I made. You throw your arms up, you're so damn sick of it.

~☪♈☀~~Ⓢingle~~☪♈☀~~Ⓗalf Ⓑlood~~☪♈☀~

Aubrey nodded excitedly. They were getting their wands first! This was the best day ever! She smiled a little and ran her fingers through her fiery red hair. When Steffi wrapped an arm around her, she did the same. Maybe she'd convince them into letting get a pet. Bree realized she was acting like a three year old again, so she stopped bouncing on her toes. Maybe they'd have some fun too. Even if they had to steal for it.

Wearing.

I recognize that I'm damaged. I sympathize that you are too.
I just keep dreaming of what I'm never gonna be. But it's hard when the world's starin' at you.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:23 pm
𝕬thena 𝕱ae
𝕾inger and 𝕾ongwriter,

User Image

Diane Burke, otherwise famously known as a veela singer and songwriter, Athena Fae, browsed through the streets at Diagon Alley simply intent on perusing for something to send to her daughter while she was away at Hogwarts. The little shops were a delight, but it was like nothing compared to downtown London, or France, or Italy. Diane sighed, smiling politely as she passed by. Her red heels clicked fiercely over the cobblestone streets of Diagon Alley, pausing every so often to the wandering stranger who called her by her stage name and immediately swindled her for an autograph. Perhaps she should have worn her coat…

My voice
--- Veela
------ Diagon Alley Streets
---------- Browsing
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:29 pm
"Knowledge is Power"
"The best defense is a good offense"
User Image
Arnold Cloud
Thoughts: She's so beautiful
Desires: Her

Arnold walked through Diagon Alley, searching for something he could get for William and Jayden for their birthday. He always bought this stuff early so he would not have to worry about it when it actually came around. He soon saw a crowd of people and at the center, a lady, no, not just a lady, but the most beautiful of them. He walked over to the crowd, looking more to see who the person was. And when he found out, he was overjoyed and surprised. It was Athena Fae, professional singer. It made him wonder why exactly she was here, but that didn't set too into his mind. He then proceeded to break through the crowd's barrier.

"Alright people, she's obviously here for her own personal purposes so disperse by name of Law Enforcement, disperse yourselves and go on your way. Do not even look back," he announced, smiling as all of the crowd did indeed listen to him. He turned back to the beautiful woman now.

"So, you must be this Athena Fae I've been hearing about. My little brother's love your music. Well, most of my family does actually. I just really havn't had any time to listen to any. I must say, my brothers were pretty dead on about your radiance," he said, not knowing where this newfounded confidence came from.

"Oh yes, I guess I should introduce myself. My name is Arnold Cloud, nice to meet you," he told her, smiling still.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:09 pm
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Chalmes Whitethorne
Squib

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Chalmes wandered around Diagon Alley, making his way from one shop to the next. Honestly, he didn't feel as though he belonged here, but then again, the last time he did was before his brother disappeared. Currently, he was wondering what he should get his sister for her birthday. Eretria was always picky to choose for, which made it especially hard. Chris would have had an easier time of finding something, which made His own heart clench a bit. Again, a lonely feeling that had accompanied him for the last year seemed to grow a bit. Snarling a bit, he did his best to ignore it before he let it consume him. Instead, he glanced at the next shop, a frown marring his features. Maybe there then?

Don't think I'm weak, that would be your first mistake...

-------------------------
State: Shopping

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:34 pm
User Image
User Image
✾ Squib ✾ Age Fifteen ✾ Kolby

She's just a skater girl, livin' in her own world
They can't see the greatness in her

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸

Диᕍɩ swerved left and right as she headed down the streets of Diagon Alley, the wheels of her old skateboard rattling on the pavement and her long hair streaming out behind her. A gorgeous day, but a boring day at home. Why spend it indoors, she had asked herself. Her father had allowed her to mess around outside, as long as she stayed near the house and out of trouble. But even the space surrounding that house was a terrible bore to her, and trouble followed her no matter where she went. So, Andi decided to venture off to the magical streets of Diagon Alley, taking her trouble with her. Her ear-buds blasted music as she rolled along, so loud that she did not hear the footsteps coming from the opposite direction, and when she turned sharply around the corner, she found herself colliding with an innocent shopper. Her board sliding out from under her feet, Andi was on the ground now, looking up at the person she had collided with. "Hey! Watch where you're goin'! Are you blind or somethin'?" she shouted, removing an ear-bud and looking up at the person. It was a boy, probably a few years her senior, with a serious frown on his face. Her eyes were similar, if not equal, to the sharpest of daggers as she glared at this boy. Who was he to get in her way, when she was just minding her own business and rolling down the street.

¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Now she's a superstar, slammin' on her guitar
To show everyone just what she's worth

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:30 pm
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Chalmes Whitethorne
Squib

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Chalmes was standing there, considering going into the Quidditch Supplies store, when someone crashed into him. Literally crashed. He counted to five slowly, trying to reign in his temper, then looked down at the girl. And then his temper slipped when she mouthed off at him. "Blind? You're the one that ran into me. Bloody hell take those ear-buds out and pay attention to where you're skating. Sheesh!" Oh yeah, great control. Well, if she decided to come up swinging, then Chalmes would have no issue with showing her exactly what he usually thought of arrogant wizards.

State: Annoyed

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:20 pm
User Image
User Image

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸

Диᕍɩ was off the ground the moment he finished talking. She scrunched up her nose, still glaring blue knives at him. "I was paying attention. I just didn't see you coming around the corner at the exact same time I was. It's not my fault you just happened to be here." she replied, poking him in the chest to emphasis her point. Her hands on her hips, Andi stood her ground. So what if this was a pointless argument. She just wanted to win. It was what she liked to do. Especially against a snobby wizard like this guy.

{ooc: dat shortness. ;3;}

¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:40 pm
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Chalmes Whitethorne
Squib

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Chalmes blinked. Say what? How the bloody hell was he supposed to control where he walked, anyway? It's not like he was a mind-reader and could tell where everyone was! Bloody wizards probably had some sort of spell for that. "Sorry, I'm not a bloody wizard. I can't read minds and I can't magically know where everyone is at once. Now, if you're quite done being barmy, I'm going." Chris would be proud of how Chalmes dealt with that. Not one swing in her direction. Unfortunately, he couldn't say that he didn't probably insult the girl. Barmy bat.

State: Annoyed

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:59 pm
User Image
User Image

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸

Диᕍɩ simply stared as he walked away. At this point in the game, he had the last word. Unacceptable! "..... Hey!" she called out, grabbing her skateboard and running off after him. Jeez, this guy could walk fast. "Wait! For the record, I am not barmy, and I am not a bloody wizard either. So... just... gah!" Well, she was trying. That's more than can be said about her normal behavior. Andi turned around, and stared at the ground at her feet. Her fist was clenched around her board, her knuckles turning white. "Listen, I'm... sorry for bumping into you." she mumbled under her breath. It wasn't like her to give up so easily, but somehow she knew she wasn't winning this fight. This stranger had out-matched her in self control.

¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games