Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
After the fight... ((Finished)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joining?
  Gold!
  Nah
  Maybe
  Yes! Making a profile now!
View Results

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:59 am
((Dude it's awesome now.))

"I guess so. Just slightly annoying." Amaya said as she locked the door and then started walking down the stairs. Once they got outside, Amaya pulled her jacket around herself a little tighter and began trekking through the snow towards the subway station.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:07 am
Sticking his hands in his pockets, Adrian wrapped a partial wing around Amaya as they walked, an extra layer to help keep her warm. "Heh, I'd probably make the best snow angel." he noted aloud with a smile as he looked down at the snow crunching beneath their feet.

((I know that much, I'm probably like a few months behind, not like last season or more behind. XD ))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:25 am
Seraph floated along quietly a few meters behind Amaya and Adrian, just overhead so he could hover unimpeded. Rather than the flapping that many winged Mutates used to maintain altitude, all six of Seraph's wings gently fluttered along the last six inches or so of their length. As he followed, he looked around at his surroundings and gauged how likely each person around them was to have some sort of weapon.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:04 pm
"We could find out..." Amaya said with a sly grin as she turned around and put her hand lightly on his chest like she was going to push him. "But last time I knocked you over, I broke your wings, so I'll let you find out later." She decided, kissing him softly before she turned around and continued down the stairs to the subway.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:12 pm
"Last time you knocked me over, we were in the midst of a practice session and surrounded by massive pillars of rock." Adrian pointed as they started walking again. "And I told you, don't worry about it. You never meant to do it, and they healed up and even grew back good as new in the end."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:12 pm
(If Vamp is taking this long shouldn't we message or something? Just saying. ninja )

Sierra was out one of of the many roofs of the city. Her new telepathic abilities allowing her to float up there. Though, she didn't have to use them. Sebby had lent her a few inventions to test out. One of thing was a set of wings. Always wanted to really fly, no float. She thought to herself. Currently, she didn't have her headset on. Which was very rare for her, but she couldn't hear anything but thoughts this way. It didn't drive her insane like for others as she was chewing on some gum to calm herself. Plus, she was excited to try out the new invention. "Alright..what did he say? Pull this...snap that..and.." She says to herself, fixing the device up for testing. Eventually the invention was complete and it was time to test. The invention had wings of a unknown material, as she couldn't tell, and it was really strange how it looked yet was beautiful as well. "Test drive 45.56.." She almost smiles though couldn't as her voice echoed amongst the thousands of thoughts.

Sierra gave a running start as she jumped off the roof, switching on the device. The wings gave off a cloud of smoke covering her face in it as she almost ran into one of the walls. The smoke soon cleared, luckily, as the wings suddenly gave off a burst and she was high up into the air.

"Whoo!" She exclaimed, aiming higher into the sky past the clouds. "Now testing further flight patterns..." She went higher and higher, then stayed there as she almost stood against the air with the wings keeping her 'standing'. The sight below was wonderful, so she decided to stay in that one place to further test and to enjoy the sight.

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:17 pm
((I told White to message him. I'll alert him in a few in the rp we're in...))

"Yes, but why tempt fate." Amaya said with a shrug. "Shouldn't the bones in your wings be hollow anyway?" She asked, looking back as she raised an eyebrow. She honestly wasn't sure, but he had bird-like wings, and birds had hollow bones, so she just assumed his wings were hollow as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:25 pm
"What does that have to do with anything?" Adrian asked raising an eyebrow in confusion. "Yeah, they're hollow, but broken bones are broken bones. And snow angels are snow angels."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:42 pm
"Less density. It would take less effort to break your wings. Meaning if your body weight fell onto your wings, they might break." Amaya told him matter of factly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:47 pm
"They're hollow, but nowhere near as fragile as tiny bird bones. And there's a difference between my body weight and a giant stone pillar." Adrian pointed out with a small smile. "Believe me, I think I of all people know how much of a beating my wings can take."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:49 pm
"Guess so...Just don't want to break them again..." Amaya said with a shrug, boarding the train now and taking a seat.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:54 pm
"I know, and I appreciate that." Adrian said putting an arm around her shoulders and giving her a kiss on the cheek after sitting down next to her. "But don't worry so much. If you ever start to do something that I think will leave me flightless for a while, I'll be the first to let you know."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:57 pm
"Alright." Amaya said, giving him a slight nod before she sat back and sighed, looking out the dark window to watch the lights pass.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:15 pm
After a while, Adrian yawned a bit, the excitement of the subway already starting to wear off and starting to grow bored by nothing but tunnel and lights passing by.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:18 pm
(That's kewl. Hey I opened a rp, it's kind of like an anime actually if you think about it but oh well lol all of you are welcome to join it)

Sierra stood for a few more moments before flying off. "Hmm..I should try to land...though, all the way up here I can't here 'them' any-MORRRE!' Suddenly she screamed as a plane flew right past her! Missing her by a hair!

"Okay. I'll just fly now.." She said to herself, shivering. It's cold though.. She shivers more as the air started to get to her. I'll fly more later. She thought, looking around for a safe place to land. But...then what... She thought again now blinking in doubt. She shook her head and just resumed her test flight.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games