Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Different Kind of Pets(A/O) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:28 pm
Gelo chuckled and smiled lightly"Now your face is all red and hot"he said as he stuck his tongue out at her.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:36 pm
Mimiri hid her face again before pulling Gelo after her once more, turning a corner and ending up outside the gym she remember as her new home.  

uki-katzugowa

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:42 pm
Gelo smiled lightly as he opened the door and walked up stairs to his room. he placed all the bags in a chair"Ok Close your eyes"he said and smiled lightly  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:57 pm
Mimiri stared at him for a few moments before doing as he asked, realizing if she didnt do it, something bad might happen.  

uki-katzugowa

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:07 pm
Gelo smiled and chuckled lightly as he pulled a small black box out of his pocket. he opened it and pulled out a necklace that had a beautiful heart design on it and her name engraved in to it"Ok open your eyes"he said and smiled lightly  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:59 pm
molly the crazy angel

(Can you post please?)  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:39 am
Mimiri opened her eyes before they lit up while she looked at the necklace "so shiny....."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:23 am
derg0n
Mathius just leant back in his chair as Lovec brushed his hair "yeah, freewill is cool...but i would rather not have the conflict of an argument, its to much hard work."

Odette found the bathroom and a bedroom and the living room, but then she started to feel awkward, like she was snooping through the house, so she turned around and went in search of Miki. Finding him in the kitchen, Odette hopped up onto the counter and perched there, legs swinging gently off the counter. "What's up, Doc?"

"It wouldn't cause an argument." Lovec replied evenly as she continued to brush him. [Writer's block =[[ ]

"Okai okai, come on then! I wanna show you!" The child teetered off once again towards his bedroom, the green door easily visibly at the end of the hall. "So, what were you thinkin' about? <-------- Molly

olly the crazy angel

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:44 pm
Gelo smiled lightly"Here I'll put it on you"he said and smiled as he unhocked the clasp on the necklace and placed it around her neck"It looks good on you"he said and smiled lightly  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:16 am
Mimiri smiled as she played with the necklace around her neck before climbing onto Gelo's bed and stretching, wriggling slightly to get comfy.  

uki-katzugowa

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:15 pm
spartan309
Nicholas blushed as she kissed his cheek and nodded. "I don't see why it wouldn't be. I never expected you to like me this much after only getting you and meeting you only a short time ago. It's almost magical." He said with a smile and hugged her closer, kissing her again.

"We can? Really?" Something sparked in Alexander's eyes as he looked at Molly with amazement. He then jumped and gave her a hug. "Yay!"

(look, i know i haven't posted in a while but i've had bad internet problems)

Sophie smiled happily and kissed him back.

Molly laughed and caught him and hugged him back.

"I was just thinking on how my friends were doing." Alex said with a smile as she followed her new master.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:40 pm
(Oh. Sorry for pushing so much!)

Nicholas smiled and got out of bed, still holding her hand. "Wanna sleep in my room now?" He asked her, it still being late in the night.

Alexander yawned, still tired after that long nap. "Are you gonna go to bed now Molly?" He asked her.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:31 pm
Gelo smiled and chuckled lightly"I'll be back Mimiri. Im going to go take a shower"he said"You go ahead and get comfy I'll lay down with you when im done, Ok?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:17 pm
(*sigh* it's ok, it's just kinda annoying when everyone yells at me when i can't help it. i may be able to get on but guilds and forums haven't been working for me lately)

Sophie smiled and nodded as she took his hand. "Will your parents be mad at me for kissing you?" she asked him as she got out of the bed too.

Molly yawned too and nodded. "Yeah, I will be." she said. "Do you want anything to eat before I do?" she asked while standing up.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:56 pm
[Sorry... I didn't mean to make you feel like I was yelling, I'd just posted Vyktor's reply three times and you hadn't responded so I just wanted to make sure you had seen it this time.]

"Oh," Vyktor murmured as he pushed open the door to his bedroom and entered. "Maybe mamma will let us go back sometime and you could get to see them again." He offered. Vyktor chewed on Dragoons right ear as he looked around his room. It was a typical six years old bedroom, car bed with race car sheets pushed into the center of the far wall. The soft blue walls had posters of different animals and children's shows, Lego's and other toys littered the floor.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff