Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply ⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡
The Daily Rewards and Bumping Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

06/25
  +1
View Results

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:18 am
I woke up today a new man!
The relief when a migrane is finally gone is immense, spent day having a long bath and going to do my nails while bf plays DnD.
Probably more Fable on the cards, pulls my nostalgia strings so hard.
Thank you for the well wishes User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. All good now.

Minecraft is so fun I spent my entire teenage years playing it with friends, and solo. What you build?
I enable the Microsoft game bar, it lets you set a keyboard button for taking screenshots.

Tbf if I ate more veggies my head would probably be better more often whee  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 3:52 pm
I'm glad your migrane is gone Aaron! That sounds like a nice relaxing day too! You cant go wrong with childhood games sometimes the dose of nostalgia is nice now and then.

Rydia, I seen the ad for lethal company. Looks crazy! Is it on vr? Could be intense with the motion sickness mod.

I build a Town Hall, I base most of my builds with a medieval theme, With a dark oak frame, calcite exterior walls (newer block) and spruce floors and interior walls. 2 visible floors with a tall roof that adds 2 more floors. There is much more detail but that is just a basic picture.

SummerWind007

Night Citizen

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:50 am
i dont think lethal company is on vr but woudlnt swear to it!

and yay aaron on the no migraine! enjoy ur headache free day! i didnt get much done on house today but mom knocked out alot. my carpal tunnel is flaring up back in both hands cuz of the overwork so i was more of a moral supporter up there today and might stay home tomorrow.. or well.. today technically. we didnt get home till 230 am and bout an hour later after i was cleaned up and comfy i figured i'd do my game chores now instead of later in morning...

cuz this gurl is gonna sleeeeeep in like its her job!! so gmornin! and gnite!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:53 am
Ayooo new day.
My nails got smushed and now I'm doing them again with one ik from history is much more hardy.
Moral support is still support Rydia, plus theres a lot of logistical stuff to the tasks you can help out with.
If it's flaring up you gotta rest it otherwise it'll get worse crying
Enjoy the well deserved long sleep User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I've been tempted by vr stuff for a while now but I need glasses and idk how that would work with a headset.
The town hall sounds great I love a dark wood interior, it's how I did my manors and estates in my worlds whee  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

SummerWind007

Night Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:04 pm
Man, I am so bad at nails, just thinking about it sweatdrop , I can not make they last a single day. I'm sure that when your nails set they will be beautiful and pray they stay that way as long as you prefer. Those two woods I can not go without my build. 3nodding

Hope you had a good sleep Rydia! xd

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:19 pm
i did have a nice good sleep in. got laundry caught up and just finished chopping buncha veggies for chicken roast.. i know that's not good for carpal tunnel but we gotta eat the next few days and this will do it. doing a few lil game chores then might do karaoke game for a bit. no hands right? lol.

i hear ya on the nail struggle. i gave up and took all the paint off my piggies and fingies till the house is sold. i love seeing pretty nails when i play fake guitar but. i cant do that atm with the carpal tunnelies so. all for da house. then pretty nails again!

Fg4pg Gift Ninja

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:51 am
Gave the nails the road test today by doing a bunch of laundry and washing up.
They survived User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The secret is a really good clear top coat, extra coat may seem like it takes longer but using one usually makes them harden quicker User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Karaoke sounds like the perfect compromise User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:57 am
gaia_gaiaplat gaia_gaiaplat gaia_gaiaplat gaia_gaiaplat  

AugustinDeMirval

Clean Member

platinumcherry

Fuzzy Lop

6,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:50 am
Hi there! Gonna get to editing posts for my internship and maybe draw XD
I've been playing Lethal Company so much.... so so much....  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2024 4:43 pm
I will have to try that nail trick in the future! (when I get time at least) Long drives Thursday.. I am pooped. One thing that I forgot about kids, 3rd graders get crushes easily. Had a little boy try to hold my hand multiple times, he did not get the hint that I was not wanting that. stare

Are you an artist cherry? biggrin

SummerWind007

Night Citizen

soup wizard

Timid Punk

10,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:01 am
Feeling a bit burnt out lately because in-laws will be here today. confused  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:05 am
Make sure to steal lone time whenever you can soup!
My fav excuse is bad head excuse me while I lie down for 20 min for painkiller to kick in. whee

Lol summer kids are so innocent with it too, just full on bashful crushing. xp

I've been replaying COD World at War because it's just a cool recreation of actual historic events.  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:07 am
Accepted 3 new joins in the last 3 days User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Halloo any new peeps!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:02 am
wow heck ya ty for mentioning aaron and welcome newer ppl!

oo cherry is an artist? what kinda internship? editing video, text, both?

kids are persistent lol hard to get it across to a 3rd grader lol. hang in there summer!

i'm so dang tired. reseeded area where we installed the water line and put down top soil and raked it and tossed straw over it. and now allergies are a lil nuts and one eye is rly red. half asleep on allergy meds today but.. gettin rdy to go.. black tea plz save me!

have fun today!

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

pentical torn

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:26 pm
Hello!!! New to this! New player and never been in a guild before I'm excited!!!  
⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games