Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Riku Academy! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oooops i forgot to add a poll...
  angelic added one for me *huggles*
View Results

Rester.R

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:19 am
Rester sighed and put his foot down, but then he forgot he was on a tree and fell off. "ow." He stood up and decided he had to learn as much as possible about history o his planet. But that now, was nearly impossible, since it exploded over a hundred years ago. He picked up what looked like a quarter. "This is my third last E-token," he said. "These are worth more than the military could afford here.... lets see. Destruction, or peace?" He flipped the coin. It said destruction. "Oh damnit!" he said. He walked over to the library and sneaked in, than tryed to find as much books as possible on history.

"A what?" said Tact. "Oh sorry, I guess I've been a bit twitchy lately, but whats a chosen maiden? I hink I've heard of it before, but it doesn't ring a bell to me..."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:54 pm
"A chosen maiden are maidens that are chosen by each worlds, Yumi is one of them, and since that she's choosen, she has to protect the prince and this world..." Ray said, then Yumi continued "...And I have to wear a disguise so that if I won't be so easy to be found by those who wants to rule over this world..." She sighed "...If one maiden dies and has not yet chosen the next maiden, this world all the other world won't go in peace" Ryu continued.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Rester.R

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:54 pm
"I see...." said Tact. "But still, Has a maiden yet been chosen for this world, as in, if Kumi dies... sorry... YUMI dies, then what will happen then. IS there another maiden chosen for this world yet? Or has the worlds and gods yet chosen another maiden yet?" he chuckled a little when he said this. He couldn't help it. It brought back a funny memory.

Rester studied up on history, and must have cleared most of the library, because there were no more books left, and he left in utter disgust. "Hmmmm... if I had to find it.... yet... no non no...." he muttered and went outside, it had grown quite dark since his first day here. Then the first sign of danger crossed him. He could not rest tonight. No, if he would rest, then he would have to rest outside, where anything could get him. He decided for the best. He walked over and stood right beside Tact, and decided he got a little practice in brfore midnight. He got out his gun. Now, he hadn't meant any harm, but he had to test their skills before they actually went. SO he fired. Then he did a backflip back and scanned himself so hard, it was murder. He forbid anything... or anyone to see him. Radars, nope. No one could sniff him out. He even slowed down hsi heartbeat to 1 pulse every five minutes so they couldn't hear him. No eyes. Hearing. Nose. Mouth. A true test of power.

Tact heard the laser mileseconds before it hit him. He got hit by the neck a little, and fell back, a little blood trickling down his neck. "Arrrgggh!" he yelled in pain.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:17 am
Joey sanked his sword to the ground and made a barrier "whoever did that will pay for this!" he said, Yumi ran over to Tact "are you alright?" she asked trying to heal him, she sensed something approaching 'I wonder...there's a barrier so it'll be easy for me...' she thought, she suddenly closed her eyes and took out a flute and starts to play it.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Rester.R

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:04 am
Rester made his own little barrier around him. "Hmmmmm...." he scanneed his surroundings. "Very nice......" Then he reached into his pocket for a gun and shot it 3 times so it looke like he was up on the tree, so when they tried hitting there, he could shoot freely from here. He moved around a little first.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:15 am
Yumi grinned "just as I thought..." she said, putting down her flute "Well...anyway, What's the point of this meeting when there's someone missing right?" she said grinning, Joey pulled out his sword from the ground.

"What did happen to my father? Anyway" he asked "he turned into a red phoenix, when he sees you again, he'll return back to normal, to bad we can't come now...there's a lot of people missing" Ray said, putting his hand behind his head.

"How many?"
Joey asked "Well...let's see... Rester's missing, Rin's not yet here, we have to find this guy and finally, your fiance but, we just need either Rester or Rin right now" Ray said "Wait?! I have a fiance?!" Joey said with a jawdrop "yep! You'll be married as soon as you turn 18" Yumi said, he paniced a bit "isn't it a bit too early?!" Joey said as he panics "well... from what I heard you have to get married as soon as you turn 18 years old..." Ryu said..

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Rester.R

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:49 pm
Rester walked bac a little. "Hmph. That was a wate of time....." he turned around and walked away. All of a sudden, this metal drone thing fell out of the sky and landed right in front of Rester. "What the..?" said rester. It whumped him before he could finish, sending him off the grounds. He fell on his face. "Uggh... apparently this thing can sense heat sources...... thats a whole lotta s**t for me...."

Tact spun around. "WHat the heck is that thing?!" he said, pointing to the metal drone thingamajig. It turned to Tact, and scanned it properly with what seemed to be its eye. It actually had a mind. It was thinking. "Threat: Inadimus. half... 0/37. Termination. 4. 9. 12. 6." It thought. It shot a missile right at Tact and then set a barrier from the inside around Tact, so nothing could get out, but could get in.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:49 am
"Tact!" Joey said as he goes near "No don't...I have a better way" she said as she draws in the sand with a stick.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Rester.R

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:28 am
"Threat, neutralized.... disenbark... 9... 2.... 6.. 7.. 4, disengage!" It shut down all of a sudden. It's head started bobbing up and down. Behimd, Rester ran away with a screwdriver in his hand, and wiring in the other. "STupid damn idiot..."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:49 pm
Name: Zachary Richardson
Side: Good, but usually does his own thing
Status: Martial Artist, and Swordsman, and knows a little magic
Race: Human
Weapons: Large sword(6in. in width), and his hands and legs
Courses: Swordsmanship, Martial Arts, Technology,
Element Control, and Medic Training
Appearance: User Image
Personality: he is the kind of guy the girls always find mysterious and hot, his attitude is quite laid back, and he hardly ever speaks unless its to his family(who he zapped into our time, from his future) his hands are always ready to reach for his sword at any second, he handles his sword like a gentleman and with such grace as a ninja
Bio: A young intelligent man, who grew up without his parents, the only person he lived with was his younger sister, and he took care of her in his mansion from the time he was ten...
Dorm: #23

Name: Terri Richardson
Side: none
Race: human
Weapons: Long Bow, and her charm
Courses: Pure Magic, Spell Casting, Illusion, Archery , and Medic Training, and Telekinis
Appearance:User Image
Personality: She has a sparkly personality, she is upbeat and always happy, she is a real talker and knows how to grab the attention of her friends and others, when she enters a room, everyone notices her.
Bio: She grew up in a mansion with her older brother Zachary and for a while she called him daddy,
Dorm: #23(the den area of the dorm)  

Squallrocks

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:59 am
Yumi snapped the branch and somehow stopped Rester from running, she made a sly grin "hehe..." she giggled giving Rester another sly grin.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:10 am
Name: Venez de la Lumiere

Side: Neutral

Race: Entity, 1/100 human

Weapons: Staff

Courses: Elemental Control, Pure Magic, Summoning, Mind Control

Appearance: User Image much like the picture here but much longer hair and is white with greay eyes

Personality: He si quiet at times but may burst out. When he gets angry he turns into his entity side and floats away. When fighting must come he is there ands will do so if is for protection of him or other people.

Bio: He was born in a quiet village in a forest far away. His mother was human and his father was an entity which his mother happened to come across. The entity encircled her and when she awoke later she found she was enpregnated. Venez was a very gifted child as his mother said and so when he was old enough she sent him of to the Riku Academy where she had heared that gifted children come from all over to hone the very peculiar skills the had come across.

Dorm:#85  

Wicka_the_Undead

Wicka_the_Undead

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:15 am
Venez walks quietly into the great hall looking up at the many portraits then heade up the staircase to his dorm where he sat quietly muttering many incantations to himself  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:32 am
when the luch bell went he went downstairs and sat at the end of the table and sipped his mushroom soup *sipping sound*  

Wicka_the_Undead

Wicka_the_Undead

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:33 am
Venez walked along the corridors till he reached his summonig class where he was very early while evryone was still down at lunch. 'Hello' he said into an empty room, he closed the door behind him and sat down on a chair near the chair and desk closest to him. After a while he saw a bright red book on the teachers desk and went up to have a look. It said on the cover 'Summoning Spells and Chants by Celestia Anne Broadwook' he opened the book and flicked through the pages until he came to one which interested him. Asummon for a great white dragon from the nether. he started reciting the summon word for word. El Arnum Darkiuss Verunia Plaistio De Foreta...'. He was stopped suddenly when the bell rang for the end of lunch and as he looked behind him a red smoke just dissapeared. Thinking for a second he dismissed it from his mind and took his seat at the back of the class as the rest of the pupils were ushered in by their teacher. When Venez checked his timetable for summoning the teacher stated below said Madame Jolia Pince.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games