Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post Your Voice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you participate?
  Yes!
  No
View Results

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:22 pm
MrJimmy
I should record myself beating my brother... that's when she gets mad...

But the thing is we can't tell if she's protecting him, or just getting mad because were ignoring her and fighting with each other...

OMG ROFLMAO That is just too funny!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:31 pm
Boxed_Jam
Boxed_Jam
The Boxed_Jam Speaks...again
Throat=still sore.
Voice=almost normal.

Hehe, thanks.
Just made another recording.
This time its my pianos voice...not mine.
Box can play the piano. *gasp*

Sorry, it doesn't sound that good for two reasons.
1. My piano hasn't been tuned since god knows when.
2. The mic on my computer is really crappy...but hey, atleast my computer has one.

In this recording, I'm playing two songs...the names of both...I can't remember.
xd

That was a spectacularly long rant about what you do in the mornings.

And the piano doesn't sound any worse than the one at my school..

Boxed_Jam

You sound so cute at the end of the lips. Ow.. I'm dying. It sounds so cute.
But I'm not sure if it's attributed to the coughing but you sound slightly like MCG..

Sanzoskitsune
um.. this would be my voice i am such a dork >< LOL but it was fun so i don't care! hee hee

Yes, you do sound normal... Freaky.. But I think the internet has a way of doing that. Even I sound normal.
Nyah!! NOOOOOO

L a c h r y m o s e

I SOUND SO WEIRD!
O______O

I don't know what kind of accent you have but the first part sounds English and then the second- Canadian??

Wobtar
Well, I have finally done a voice clip.
For any of you who will think it, I'm not 12 or below. I know I sound young
My Voice

Your voice reminds me.... Of someone from my school. Not sure who though...

AlcholicPancake and shram-- I only have windows messenger on my laptop.

Part 1  

Song_of_fire

Ace Fairy

Song_of_fire

Ace Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:41 pm
MrJimmy
Me Terrorizing my dog.

I'm the one talking and raving, she's the tiny jingling noise.

Do I want to know???

Sanzoskitsune
LOL i had to do it this recording is of me and my sister, she's babbling about her day at school and her fieldtrip she's so cute ^__^

Agreed  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:54 pm
Lachrymose is Finnish.

Yes you want to know.  

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:25 pm
rofl rofl rofl @ jimbo  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:35 pm
We should have an official meeting time for this guild in Yahoo messenger... I think that'd be cool..

Like every (insert day here) at (insert time here) where we all talk. That'd rock  

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:37 pm
AlcoholicPancake
We should have an official meeting time for this guild in Yahoo messenger... I think that'd be cool..

Like every (insert day here) at (insert time here) where we all talk. That'd rock

could get confusing though...if too many people tried to talk all at once...or type all at once...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:40 pm
Alarias
AlcoholicPancake

could get confusing though...if too many people tried to talk all at once...or type all at once...

Well, we'll start small! Just a few people. You, Jimmy, LadiSilverfox, MCG, Shram, and I could all talk about stuff, then expand from there depending on what people want to do.  

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:41 pm
AlcoholicPancake
Alarias
AlcoholicPancake

Well, we'll start small! Just a few people. You, Jimmy, LadiSilverfox, MCG, Shram, and I could all talk about stuff, then expand from there depending on what people want to do.

it sounds fun...but, i cant really make a schedule...seeing as i don't know when i'll get online each day sweatdrop but, i would join...when i could  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:47 pm
Alarias
AlcoholicPancake
Alarias
AlcoholicPancake

it sounds fun...but, i cant really make a schedule...seeing as i don't know when i'll get online each day sweatdrop but, i would join...when i could

Well, you wouldn't have to worry about it tonight, I'm waiting for someone to sign on so I can ask them some stuff, but maybe tomarrow if everyones on I'll send them an invite.  

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:57 pm
AlcoholicPancake
Alarias
AlcoholicPancake
Alarias
AlcoholicPancake

Well, you wouldn't have to worry about it tonight, I'm waiting for someone to sign on so I can ask them some stuff, but maybe tomarrow if everyones on I'll send them an invite.

sounds good biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:06 am
Why don't we have a thread for this?  

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 1:03 am
MrJimmy
Why don't we have a thread for this?

good question 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 4:39 pm
This is the begining of a story I found a bit ago. I'm a horible narrator, bare with me, I recorded it multipul times so you all could hear it.

Moser's Self Referential Story Pt1

Tell me if you want me to record the rest; it's pretty long, but it gets better.

Edit... stare Apprently I accidently uploaded me and my dog fighting... if you already clicked that link try it again it goes to the right place now...  

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:17 pm
MrJimmy
This is the begining of a story I found a bit ago. I'm a horible narrator, bare with me, I recorded it multipul times so you all could hear it.

Moser's Self Referential Story Pt1

Tell me if you want me to record the rest; it's pretty long, but it gets better.

WTF? ...and what was that rattling noise? ...it's like... wow... it's so... pointless. confused  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games