Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
+[O]+ ~Vent, Rave, & Rant~ +[K]+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dont you just hate it when.....
  *oh i think you know*
View Results

Synkittie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:55 pm
I hate the prices on gaia on the things that I really want and it takes me so long to quest them and then the prices go up more so then its like a neverending quest. I really want my Fuzzy Penguin Slippers but I have a feeling I will not be getting them anytime soon.

I also hate that my painting 2 teacher is an a** and thinks that he can give me bad grades because of his ignorance.
scream scream scream scream scream  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:14 pm
OK!

I hate schoool

I hate wehn teacher's give you these long assignments over a vacation, and expect you to do them!

I mean i know it is my fault but still, I wanna be lazy on my break, not doing a big report on Machiavelli!

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!  

Krokodil Gena

Dangerous Fatcat

Krokodil Gena

Dangerous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:18 pm
Psykolette
I hate the prices on gaia on the things that I really want and it takes me so long to quest them and then the prices go up more so then its like a neverending quest. I really want my Fuzzy Penguin Slippers but I have a feeling I will not be getting them anytime soon.

scream scream scream scream scream

I agree with you!
I hate that things are sooo expensive but if they were cheaper than gaia wouldn't be as fun!

I guess we lose no matter what  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:38 pm
skylergrape
OK!

I hate schoool

I hate wehn teacher's give you these long assignments over a vacation, and expect you to do them!

I mean i know it is my fault but still, I wanna be lazy on my break, not doing a big report on Machiavelli!

I was gonna do a paper on Machiavelli but I chose Christine de Pisan instead.  

Synkittie

Krokodil Gena

Dangerous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:46 pm
Psykolette
skylergrape
OK!

I hate schoool

I was gonna do a paper on Machiavelli but I chose Christine de Pisan instead.

lol
we couldn't pick our topics
=[
if we could i would've chosen Da Vinci or Joan of Ark
Something more interesting than MACHIAVELLI

Lawlz  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:57 pm
~~~~~~~~~I see a red door

Fangz-chan HATES sharing a computer with her family.
Her brother always is online, using AIM to talk to his girlfriend who lives a block or two away.
And Fangz's mom won't buy another computer.
And her brother promises to let her on all day on a certain day but doesn't.
I swear, I can't wait untill I buy my OWN computer. I can too. For like, a hundred bucks I think I can get a computer that can use the internet.
I really can't wait untill I save up 100 bucks.

And I have another rant to do, but I'll save that for another post.

and I want to paint it black~~~

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

St33z

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:33 pm
myspace.com/rants  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:42 pm
So there is this person i know who i really and truly hate

they are sooooo lame
and like they do the stupidest things
for example

they lie about things that nobody cares about
because they think that it would make them seem cooler
but it doesnt
because like i said no one cares

and they do it about random things like for example:
"Last night my car wouldn't start, i had to go and fix it blah blah"

they are younger than me, they have no license and no car
but they think they can fool ppl

that's lame huh?

but it get's better

they once posted how they were make up to cover the bruises they got from their parents
first of all you could tell if someone was wearing make up when you sit right next to them
you could just tell
and they dont get ******** beat

blehhhh

and another thing

they are soo gross and disgusting
and ughhhh
the biggest poser i have ever met

and then like you cant even tell them how you feel cause they will start raising there voice and sound retarded and think they look cool or think they are wining the argument but in reality
they just look stupid

im using they cause i dont wanna use the person's name or gender
all i have to say is

go back to texas
oh yeah you cant
you already ******** with too many people there you had to move away  

Krokodil Gena

Dangerous Fatcat

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:07 pm
Fangz-chan's rant.
OKAY, this KINDA has to do with video games.
But I'll still rant.

Ok, so I've seen ALOT of people complaining about the updates on the Super Smash Brothers DOJO!! site.
They keep complaining "This week sucked! When are we going to get something new?" because alot of the updates that we got recently were already seen in the E for All demo of Brawl.

HOWEVER, they don't consider the fact that the DOJO!! is the same in every languge, despite the announcement about E for All and the release dates.

And to the best of my knowledge,
Japan didn't have E for All.
The UK didn't have E for All.
Ireland didn't have E for All.
Germany didn't have E for All.
France didn't have E for All.
Spainish speaking countries didn't have E for all.
Italy didn't have E for All.

To them (unless they saw E for All videos):
Handicap is new.
Diffrent Taunts are new.
Saki as an assist trophy is new.
Norfair is new.
Alternate colors are new.
Handicap is new.
Lucas' final smash is new.
Ike's final smash is new.
Meta Knight's special moves are new.
The smart bomb is new.
Ice Climber's final smash is new.
All this crap you saw at E for All is new.

I wish people would stop complaining and consider other countries, who DIDN'T have E for All and had to rely on these updates or videos online.
Infact, alot of countries banned YouTube, where you might find plenty of E for All videos.

I wish those idiots would STOP complaining.
The other countries DIDN'T have E for All.
The site is the SAME for them.
This is NEW to them.
STOP.
YOUR.
DAMN.
COMPLAINING.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:09 am
I am holding two pieces of myself.

My wisdom teeth. I had them yanked out last Monday.

I was messed up on painkillers from Monday through Thursday (that's right, the only way I could eat on Thanksgiving was to: 1. Be doped up a bit, and 2. Cut things up really small). The painkillers made it impossible to be online at all because it made me dizzy.

Then, the holes in my head were feeling better on Friday, except my bf had apparently given me his flu. No stomach issues, but plenty of body aches and/or pains, coughing, sneezing, and enough snot to go through two rolls of toilet paper in two days just from blowing my nose.

And I'm still not 100%, but I'm doing well enough to post this rant, at least >.<  

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350

Krokodil Gena

Dangerous Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:56 pm
I ******** hate gaia fishing
!!!

I always get guppies
and sometimes if im lucky i will get a green bass
=[[[[[[

murrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:26 pm
this is and isn't really a rant I guess but...

In my life I've got some weird junk going on.

well... I teach sunday school, right?

and my best friends Lee and Wendy both go to my church.

This summer Lee and I kind of had a thing. like... I'd love to date him and he does admit that he likes me but he doesn't want to date anyone until he's out of high school which is when I am which is this year in June.

But that doesn't really mean it will happen right away or at all, things happen and things change, you know?

So there's that whole deal thing going on

and then there's the fact that I've not had a RL relationship in over a year now. I know. I'm lame x3

Lee's best friend from way way back, Frank, recently started attending our church cause he's looking for a change of pace from his church.

We've been talking and becoming friends and honestly, he's a really great guy and I absolutely love spending time with him and talking to him

And he understands that I'm at a place in my life where I want to know who my husband is going to be; I don't necessarily want to be married or even date my future husband but I want to know who it's going to be.

I really like Frank and I'd love to date him, really, but he's Lee's best friend and while Lee isn't like most guys and we really don't have a thing, I can't help but think he might be upset if Frank and I dated at all. You know what I mean?

And Frank has been sort of hinting at dating and stuff too. Like... Wednesday he went to Youth Group with us and when we all got up to pray at the end I was between Frank and Kyle. We hold hands when we pray just because... that's what we do. And normally when you pray you hold hands like you're clapping. And Frank was holding my hand like you do when you're dating, like... with our fingers laced together.

It wasn't bad just... a little weird. And he wasn't holding Eden's hand like that and she was on the other side of him. It was... strange cause I don't know if it just means we're friends and he doesn't know Eden so he doesn't want to weird her out or if it means he likes me and wants to date.

And then... to complicate it more, last saturday (before wednesday's youth group, mind you) I was at the mall with Caitlin, Cody, Calvin, and Tammy. We had lots of fun and stuff. It was hilarious. We discovered that they have musical underpants at Penney's. That was exciting.

Well... we went to Caitlin's house after the mall cause we always hang there. Its cool. Tammy went home. So the four of us were hanging out.

I was laying down on Caitlin's bed next to Calvin (just cause its warm under blankets, you pervert xD) and we were kind of... holding hands.
Caitlin left to go babysit and we were waiting for my Dad to come get me (her mom's cool like that, I used to just hang out with Tamara) and Calvin and I were sitting on the porch outside and kind of cuddling. like... my head on his shoulder.

And we were kind of talking and... he kissed me. First time in over a year. It was nice. And sweet. Just a little kiss. I was happy of course. My dad came and picked me up. I went home and talked to Cody on the phone for like... hours. That was fun too :]

Next day I go to church and stuff. Sit with Frank (cause he doesn't know anyone but Lee and I and Lee sings on the worship team and then runs slides.) Lee and Frank and Wendy and I had lunch at Wendy's with her Aunt and Uncle.

Cody and Calvin and Caitlin and I were supposed to go roller skating. Plans got canceled.

I talked to Caitlin on the phone and she told me that Calvin has a girlfriend he didn't tell anyone about. I wasn't mad but confused and a bit upset. Not angry.

I went home and eventually figured out that he'd only been dating her two days and stuff. Plus it was cuddling and a little kiss. I wasn't mad and if I'd been able to I'd have stopped Caitlin from saying anything to his girlfriend. To wait and see if he would tell her. I mean, come on.

So yea. I was dissappointed about that. She dumped him. I'm still not mad at him though. I just want to be friends.

Monday and Tuesday I stayed home sick and talked to Frank on the computer (he doesn't have school, he dropped out last year at the end of his Junior year.) and it was good. We had good conversations.

I talked to Cody on the phone cause he's radd and junk.

And life went on normally. talk to Cody every day to see what's going on and that stuff.

Last night I was talking to Cody on the phone and he said something about talking about me at school with Caitlin (we go to different schools) and when I asked he wouldn't say what they talked about so I called Caitlin on my cell phone while I had him on the house phone.

She told me Cody had admitted that he really likes me a lot.

And its actually great because I like Cody a lot too.

Finally there's my friend Brian at school. I've known him since freshman year. Four years. He's a great kidd and we have fun together.

He's really sweet too. He makes a point to find me in the morning to hug me. And when he hugs me he picks me up because he's tall and he doesn't want to bend down to hug me. And we talk for a bit about life and stuff and how things are.

Today he said something that made it sound like he likes me. Its nice and I'd like to date him too (gosh I feel like a whore xD ) and so that's something that made me a little bit happy.

This is all leading to the end question: what should I do?

I'd really like to just casually date people, go out to lunch or dinner or roller skating or go to portland and stuff like that. Just... go on dates.

Without the relationship. I don't want a boyfriend just yet, like I said, I want to find my future husband. I don't mean just anyone either. I want to really look for someone.

And Cody and Frank both understand where I'm coming from and Lee won't be happening until later and I don't know the deal with Brian

but I feel bad because Cody was so happy that I had something maybe starting with Frank and stuff and I feel bad because I feel like I was being a jerk by asking him about it even though I didn't know he likes me.

He says I wasn't but still it bugs me. I hate feeling like this.

I guess I'm just... overwhelmed. Really. I don't see why all this has to happen at the same time. I mean... its stressful but not terribly and not bad stress.

I don't know. I just... I'm happy but at the same time... distressed trying to figure out what to do.

And Cody and Caitlin and I are supposed to go to Portland tomorrow to go record shopping. That should be fun.

But yea... I just... I don't know.

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:33 am
I have too much to do.

I can't do air rifle today, but my dad doesn't understand.

I have a fecking cold that won't leave me alone.

I have homework up to the ceiling.

I have to go play at a local park for a tree lighting ceremony.

My period's being a b***h.

And I'm so out of whack, I wanna be in the ground, or out of the state.

-smashes head against wall several times-

Anyone wanna find the console connected to my life and push the restart button?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:16 pm
Here's my rant. I'm taking medication that makes me really sick and always tired and I have to be looking for work right now and I never have any energy to look, so I never have any food (well thats not true, I have plenty of food, just can't afford much) because I don't have work and its a vicious cycle.

Just 3 more months, just 3 more months... sad  

Communitst Daughter

Hanku Royiaki

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:59 am
My Rants are in my journal!!! ^_^  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games