Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
New? READ THIS FIRST! ~The NEW Introduction Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Introduce yourself
  And read the info!
View Results

Kunoichi of Konohagakure

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:53 pm
blaugh heart  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:59 pm
Hey guys, My name is Ray. I'm 15 and a freshman in high school. I'm from Florida (and has never left the state). I'm here to meet people and hang out (plus gold).  

Kera Nakamura

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

HACK-Jane

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:15 pm
Yatsumi-san
blaugh heart

please don't spam in the main forum, you have been warned  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:28 pm
Greetings, I'm Printing and I'm 15. 16 on march 7th. c:  

Printing

ChristianOtaku

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:53 pm
Hello. I'm just going to give some information about myself. And I'm glad I can be here 3nodding :

Name: ChristianOtaku, Otaku, Otaku-chan.
Birthday: July 27th, 1994
Likes: To watch anime, read manga, watch tv, read novels, play piano, talk to people, help people with their problems, listen to Jrock Jpop and just about anything, going to church, reading the Bible, and much more.

If you want to know more PM me.

I hope I can be a good active member in this guild. And thank you for accepting me (_ _)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:25 pm
Hi,im Elemental Dragon_1000,new,of course smile This guild is great by how long i was on,10 min.!Oh,what's spamming?  

Izzy Fizz

5,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

A Look into the Mind

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:49 pm
Hello! I don't have that much to say about myself, but I do hope I have some good fun here. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:54 am
Hey everyone! I'm new in this guild and hope to have some fun! Here's some information about me, myself, and I!

Name: Adrian Scherer
Birthday: october 31st, 1989
Likes: I like to listen to almost any kind of music! I'm into playing games and all and all, just havin fun!

If you want to know any more go ahead and PM me!

Thank you for accepting me and I hope to become a valued member to this guild!  

scherera

Skietles

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:38 pm
hey, im new  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:16 pm
{SONATA} -->

Hey there. I'm Sonata, and I'm a thirteen-year-old from the Western side of the US. My reasons for joining? I'm a poor Gaian who wants fast gold.

Certain thoughts are prayers. There are moments when, whatever the attitude of the body may be, the soul is on its knees.  

[~ Sonata Euphoriacide ~]

Emo Toothpaste

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:47 pm
What's up guys, the name is Dave, I just joined and from what Ive seen, this guild is insane...... Good Job!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:10 am
Hallo everyone, my name is Dana. =o  

Dana Pixie Stix

AspieGirl

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:30 am
Hey there I started Gaia about a month ago. I'm from texas and graduted in 2005.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:55 am
Hi.I'm new. My name is Glen.I'm injoying being a member of gaia.this place rocks!! biggrin  

Sir_Knight_Death

Pacifica-Medina

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:40 pm
Hello! I'm Pacifica-Medina! I'm 16, live in Washington, and I'm a huge anime fan! I, like many other otaku, hope to be a mangaka one day, if my art ever gets good enough. I'm aiming for a fairly large amount of gold to get my dream avatar, and I still have a way long way to go!

I'm not dedicated enough to make a topic where I'd officially commission... (I'm a major procrastinator) but I'm a fairly good artist and if anyone ever needs some avvie or general character art, I'd be willing to draw something for them. :3  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games