Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:19 am
sweatdrop sweatdrop crap johnny thinks to himself sweatdrop sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:23 am
Even though Jonny is back Roy doesnt know that so he keeps on looking for the amulet. So he thought "Crap its hard trying to look for a stupid amulet" So he kept on looking.  

outwar

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:27 am
Dante goes to his destroyed house. " Everyone I have an annoucement to make." He clears his throat. " GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE!" He throws everyone execpt Raven out. " YOU LITTLE JERKS" He kicks Johnny in the crotch.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:29 am
johnny collapses on the floor owwwwww im sorry to anyone who wnted my babies awwwwwwjohnny gets up and drop kicks dante in the face u little b*****d yells johnny dont ever do that again  

vampire_guardian116

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:29 am
Dante Aurion
Dante demon's healing skills kick in and he opens his eyes. "That punk He better have enough money to cover the damages." Dante takes another flight of stairs to the garage. "....."

Raven hadn't even done anything when Dante woke up and took off. Am I ever going to get used to this.....Raven thought to herself. Then she left the room and went after Dante, only she was a bit slower seeing as how she didn't really want to get into the middle of anything. Fighting for the clan is one thing, because I don't have a choice. Fighting with these people for fun is just stupid and I don't want to take part....Raven thought as she made it back to the upstairs and took a back door into Dante's house. From where she was Raven could see a lot of what was going on. And at least I'll be close by if Dante needs me...Raven thought as she tried not to be seen.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:34 am
Roy thought it was impopsibble trying to find the amulet so he thought why not dig it up. So Roy took a shovel and tried to dig up the amulet.  

outwar

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:34 am
He points to the exit and glares at Johnny. "Out......" He closes the door which the falls over and Dante sits then and sighs. He pulls out a broom and begins sweeping up the rubble. "What a day...." He still hasn't noticed raven and begins to clean up.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:36 am
johnny signs this fighting is pointless picks up his katana and leaves with the sunset  

vampire_guardian116

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:39 am
"YOU CAME HERE ARE DEMONIC AND s**t AND JUMP ME YOU LITTLE SACK OF CRAP" Dante tries to calm down. "I SHOULD HAVE YOUR a** SWEEPING HERE!" Dante mutters under his breath.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:40 am
Raven watched Dante start cleaning and wondered if she should come out of her hiding spot yet or not. Then she remembered a handy little spell, not quite as powerful as the one she used in the gym, but powerful enough to clean and fix everything. From her hiding spot Raven muttered the spell and grey dust covered Dante's house. Then Raven came out from her spot and looked at Dante. "Keep sweeping up over there and I'll take care of everything else," She said quietly.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:41 am
johnny disappears in the sundown  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:42 am
Then the grey dust moved and swirled beautifully around everything. Raven let it go for about 3 minutes before she pulled it away. Everything was fixed. And that meant everything. Raven even managed to fix the leak under the sink, the rusted cupboard hinge, the front door was back and had a new handle and lock, the front walk and porch were in better condition and all the windows were so clean you couldn't tell they were there. "Hows that Dante?" Raven asked, unsure if he would like it or not.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:43 am
johnny goes to a nearby river and takes a small nap with one thought in his mind craven  
Dante smiles."Thanks..." He continues to sweep not realizing she was fixing everything. I'm glad she's here she in the only one with sense. he gives Raven a hug before she goes down the hallway.

When he notices the amazing changes he has asmile from ear to ear. He hugs her again tighter. "This place is amazing thanks to you."  

Dante Aurion

outwar

Roy was very frustrated by the results that came up of Jonny's amulet. "There's nothing here!!!" So Roy stop searching and walked to Dante's house.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games