Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
An RP... (needs a title) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
OMG!! It's so long!
24%
 24%  [ 12 ]
It's good.
16%
 16%  [ 8 ]
It sucks!
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Meh. *shrugs*
12%
 12%  [ 6 ]
*poll whore*
34%
 34%  [ 17 ]
Other.
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 49

[TwIsTed PiXeLs]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:28 am
"Well he's not here. Should I go get him?" asked Brady.

[[I'm going to Ocean city for 7 days and the hotel room dosn't have a computer so I won't be able to RP.]]  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:44 am
((Thaat sucks!! Have fun, though!))  

Xanatos Forever

Jironimo Kasumi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:16 am
(( Mhm... have fun... I'd respond more, but seeing that my character is sort of... restricted... I have to experiment with what I can do sweatdrop ))

"That human should be fine, sir." Sophia said turning to Charlie and nodding once. She stands up once again and slowly walks back to Chet's side.

"I don't believe that Si... er... Chet would send someone he does not feel is competent enough to accept the task." Sophia added - now watching Charlie, Chet, Brady, and Tsume intently.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 2:09 pm
((Aw... things are kinda going slow right now so it shouldn't be that much of a problem... And things should be fine with Sophia. She's still learning so things should get better with a few more emotional shoves... if you know what I'm talking about...))

Chet put his hand greatfuly on Sophia's sholder. He said quietly to her, "Thankyou." Speaking aloud he had confidence in what he was saying, though, in truth, he was starting to get a little worried, "He's a good person and knows what he's doing. I can already say that much of him. We must have faith in his abilities and believe in a safe return."

Chet didn't want to think of what could happen if Element failed. Element would turn out fine but there was the possibility that he himself would not. The relationship between himself and the CKC wasn't very good but if he worked with care then nothing bad would come from his little favor. He took comfort in the fact that he wasn't risking the others with his actions, only himself.

To keep his mind away from the though of failing he thought, instead, of getting everyone to the cave Xander had pointed out. "Hm... Charlie. Do you think you could scout ahead for us and take a look at our destination? Tsume knows where we're going so you can bring him with you if you want."

((Because I don't want to make seprate posts I'm going to switch over to the "CKC" now.))

One of the guards shot Element a suspicious glance. "You know Nadia?" The other guard answered him. "Maybe he met her today. You think of that?"
"Yea, you're probly right. Nadia is just the best care taker we have here. She's really nice."
"Not like that mean ugly lady we had before her. I'm so glad that witch up and quit."

The two guards lead Element back to the door to King Kid's... office... They arrived just in time. Secilia opened the door immediatly and let Element walk in by himself.

Inside, King Kid was waiting. He was drumming his fingers on his desk impatiently. Once the door closed he gave Element permission to aproach his desk to show the item whatever it was by merely saying, "Well?"  

blue_green

Ritz_Freak

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 2:32 pm
Charlie nodded and mock-bowed. "As you wish" She joked. She nodded to Tume and began walking. The desert wind was picking up. She used her mind to deflect the wind away from her but was still getting sand in her face. She put her jacket over her face. "Kimi, stay here." Charlie ordered when she saw her sister following Kimi shook her head. "Hell no, I'm going with you." She said Charlie rolled her eyes and kept going. She was too tired to argue.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 2:51 pm
"Oh, very funny," Chet commented sarcasticaly at her joke. Tsume followed her happily but then started to seem a bit upset about the sand.  

blue_green

Ritz_Freak

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 3:16 pm
Charlie turned back. "Hells yea, it funny." She said, smiling her usual cocky smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 3:28 pm
Element walks over to King Kid's desk, calmly setting the pin down and nudging it getnly, so that it rolls to stop in front of the child. (I hope Chet's right about this...but right or not, at least I know I've done my part.) he thinks, folding his arms across his chest and waiting for King Kid's response...  

Xanatos Forever

blue_green

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 3:41 pm
King Kid's eyes widened in disbelief. "Is this?" He forced his face back to an indifferent expression as he picked up the pin. "No. It can't be." He pushed off the desk to roll himself towards a wall and pressed a button. The wall opened to reveal a computer. He placed the pin into a slot and read the code on the screen. To most it looked like jibberish but to members of the CKC it was a code to prevent anyone else from reading their messages.

He grit his teeth and turned his chair to face Element, obviously waiting for him to say something. He didn't seem pleased but he showed no anger towards Element, rather to whatever it was that he was about to hear.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 3:58 pm
Element stood there quietly as King Kid had examined the pin. When he had turned back around, Element could sense a change in his mood. Keeping his face stoic so as not to rile up the child, he simply said, "Seven KFC thighs, spicey with macaroni on the side and a Diet Mountain Dew..."  

Xanatos Forever

blue_green

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:18 pm
King Kid's expression didn't change but he didn't seem to like it very much by the tone in his voice. "Spicy? Chet you b*****d."

He sighed and rubbed his temples. "I will make sure you recive your order. Just tell me one thing. How in all hell did you whind up with an a*****e like Chet?"

Though not many would think of this, one of the reasons why King Kid had an office where he was by himself and couldn't be heard by his fellow CKC members was so that the younger ones couldn't hear him swear. It was a stressful job and swearing only came naturaly but the littler ones weren't mature enough yet for swear words.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:41 pm
"It's a long story, and if I had time to let you in on it, I just might," Element says, arching a brow at the child's cursing, "as it is, let's just say, it's in my best interests to..." Element stopped mid-sentence, feeling light headed all of sudden. He takes a step back to steady himself, as he is beginning to sway slightly. Pinching the the bridge of his nose, he closes his eyes tightly, letting out a small gasp. From behind the lids, his eyes shift color. However, instead of the usual white, this time they become a deep, rich brown. In his mind, he feels a new sensation, as if the ground beneath him was alive. Suddenly, the room begins to shake as a mild quake hits the city, originating from the Orphanage. It lasts only a moment, and after it fades, Element's head begins to clear. He opens his eyes and looks over at King Kid, his eyes now back to their regular blue...  

Xanatos Forever

blue_green

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 5:07 pm
The moment the earthquake stopped King Kid grabbed his phone and made a call. "Is everyone allright?" A pause as he listened to the response. "I know it was just a minor quake but I'm not taking any chances. There were no quakes scheduald on the news. I want people watching all the news reports and make sure everyone is prepared for any more possible quakes." Another pause and then he hung up.

King Kid could be strict and crule sometimes but it was always because he cared about others and didn't want anyone getting hurt more than they had to be. He was kind hearted, he just had to make a lot of difficult desicions. The fact that he could make thouse decisions was what made him such a good leader.

He stood and walked around the desk. There was more light near where Element was and now that King Kid was also in the light his features could be seen more clearly. His hair was the same color as Secilia's and his eyes were a peircing gray with dark circles under them. He now looked somewhat frail, as though all the stress had caused his body to whither away. Yet he seemed strong in a way and confident. He had the kind of look about him that only a true leader could attain.

As he walked past Element and out the door he said, "Follow me. We have things to do." Then in a more conversational tone he asked polightly, "What's your name anyway?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:24 pm
While King Kid checked up on everything, Element was lost in his own thoughts. (What was that...did I just gain a new power...?) He closes his eyes, focusing as he had to sense the wind. He could still "see" the ethereal bands of the light breeze that was blowing through the room, but there was something new among it. Solid, geometric shapes lined up beneath the bands, and were vibrating slightly. (I did gain a new power!) Element thinks, partly ecstatic at the discovery, and partly fearful. He still had not even fully mastered his Aerokinetic abilities: how on earth was going keep this new power...this Terrakinesis...under control...? He shakes his head slowly, grateful that at least the power wasn't going haywire. He looks up at King Kid rises, and finaly sees him in the light. The change is remarkable, and Element realizes to call this person a mere child is a gross disrespect. He had the look of a born leader, tried and tested, and as such, he deserved that respect. "Call me Element," he replies to King Kid's question, following after him.  

Xanatos Forever

blue_green

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:50 pm
King Kid smiles kindly. "Element... I like that name. You can call me King. Even the adults at the orphanage call me that, though it's not my real name. It's also easier to say."

King led Element through a few halls, ignoring the whispers going around as he walked by. Secilia followed behind them with a blank look on her face. Everyone was working on something. They were kids but they were buisy. A few of them were talking on a phone about important matters or working on a computer or even both.

They passed by a large room where mainly older kids were training in combat and lifting weights. "It is important for them all to learn how to defend themselves and eachother, however, some are too young to be in a fight so unless they are talented we mainly work with the older kids," he explained with a small hint of saddness in his voice.

At first glance they would seem to be a little too organized and buisness-like but if you got a closer look you would see that they were all joking and laughing with eachother. A particularly sharp member of this group would say that they are acctualy closer to eachother and more confident in themselves as individuals, as well as a whole. Not many noticed this though because they were still only kids.

They arrived at a large room full of boxes and different supplies. King went to one of the large boxes and pulled out seven smaller boxes, putting them in a shopping bag. He handed them to Element. "Seven KFC thighs, spicy. Be careful with these, alright." He rummaged through some other boxes and put the things he pulled out into shopping bags as well. He packed some assortments of clothing and some food tablets.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games