Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Stranded - RP (properly) OR GTFO. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:47 pm
"That would be nice..." Wolfe begins snuggling up to Chundo.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:48 am
"Heh," Chundo puts his hands over Wolfe's ears. The tiger cub lifts up her headand gets jealous. She leaps on Chundo's head. "What the hell?"  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:10 pm
"Nnggh...?" Wolfe raises her head tiredly. She spots the cub on Chundos head, Wolfe grins "I think she likes you.."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:39 am
"I guess so..." Chundo sighs and looks outside the cave, the rain is blowing fiercly and the sky illuminates with lightning..  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:18 pm
"Quite beautiful if ye think about it, aye?" Wolfe smiles warmly up at Chundo.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:52 am
"Heh," Chundo grins, "So are you still scared?"  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:05 pm
"Eh, well...Not when I'm with you..." Wolfe blushes "Damn that was corny..." Wolfe thinks.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:11 pm
Chundo scratches his head, "That's cool I guess." He sighs, "I know what my friends would say in this situation..." He turns his head away from Wolfe, "Chundo, stop being such a wuss and get yourself a girlfriend." Chundo folds his arms with a pouting face, "Stupid Lucky and Lauri. There's more important things to life than realationships. I perfer to occupy my time with fighting."  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:35 am
"Stupid, Stupid, Stupid..." Wolfe begins palming her forehead "I knew I shouldn't have said that, he's not even looking at me now"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:36 pm
Chundo looks over at Wolfe, "What's wrong with your forehead? You running a fever?" Chundo puts his hand on Wolfe's forehead. "Hmmm..."  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:05 pm
Wolfe grabbed Chundos hand. "I'm fine..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:15 am
"You sure, you do feel pretty warm..."  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:53 am
"I'm fine, hone-e-e-" Wolfe sneezed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:53 pm
Chundo wipes the snot off his face with his paw, "Great, you're catching a cold." Chundo peers outside the cave - the storm is still going with more rain and thunder. "No chance of building a fire, but you need to stay warm." Chundo puts his arms around Wolfe and his fluffy chinchilla tail. "Is this fine?"  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:14 am
"Trying to put yer moves on me while I'm sick isn't the best of ideas" Wolfe coughed fiercely.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games