Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Vampires of the Night Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:28 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
i fell asleep outside and am partly burned on my legs so i ran and hid in the wall trying to escape from the sunlight. am sacred i can't move."
bixyll sighed " you knwo 6ou need to stay out of the sun now that youre a vampire" * most of the people in the main hall had begna to watch them two he moved her fshoe from the nail then ripped of part of his hirt showing his badly scared he bith the sscar open again and put it up to her mouth
"huh?"
"... it'll its heal your wounds"
"everyone rs watching me......"
bixyll sghed cmon lets go to the rook its my turn to guard anyways... he walked to the roof and paused in his trakcs seeing all of his dead comrades "..."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:29 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
i fell asleep outside and am partly burned on my legs so i ran and hid in the wall trying to escape from the sunlight. am sacred i can't move."
bixyll sighed " you knwo 6ou need to stay out of the sun now that youre a vampire" * most of the people in the main hall had begna to watch them two he moved her fshoe from the nail then ripped of part of his hirt showing his badly scared he bith the sscar open again and put it up to her mouth
"huh?"
bixyll sghed cmon lets go to the rook its my turn to guard anyways... he walked to the roof and paused in his trakcs seeing all of his dead comrades "..."

sinthia blends in the shadows and went to the higer level  

romantic~slut~want~some

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:30 pm
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"huh?"

"whoa."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:32 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"huh?"

"whoa."
bixyll went over to one on the ground with a stab wound and bleeding all over the ground bixyll tested his pulse " dead.... my brother is dead...."  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:35 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"whoa."
bixyll went over to one on the ground with a stab wound and bleeding all over the ground bixyll tested his pulse " dead.... my brother is dead...."
"omg whats going on?" someone appeared by purrl and knocked her out. then the person picked her up  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:35 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"whoa."

"do you know why i have no clan?" she drops a few more vamps behind him "they said i was to reckless me reck less? they are crazy im the one that has the smarts" she sounds like an evil villan" but some times maybe they are right what do you think?"  

romantic~slut~want~some

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:40 pm
((just to let you know silenceXblackNwhite had to go somewhere and he be back between ? to about 3 hours.))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:49 pm
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"whoa."

"do you know why i have no clan?" she drops a few more vamps behind him "they said i was to reckless me reck less? they are crazy im the one that has the smarts" she sounds like an evil villan" but some times maybe they are right what do you think?"
bixyll turned around to her "you murdered HALF of my freinds! what the hell is worng with you!?"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:55 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
a_sweet_romantic

"whoa."

bixyll turned around to her "you murdered HALF of my freinds! what the hell is worng with you!?"
bixyll noticed purrl was gone bixyll ran up to sinthia granned her by the shirt and through her off the roof than ran looking for purrl  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:04 pm
"an inturder" the man sayed (he is part of the same clan as bixyll)he walked away with purrl in his hands and walks inside the house and locked her in a room."that sould keep you not spyin going us."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:10 pm
bixyll ran up to the man "hey have you seen a girl around .... 16 blonde hair blueish clothes on?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:15 pm
sinthia noticed a few vamps comming at her she took out her swords and fought them they all fell to her she sliped in to the shadows and went to the room where purrl was then she past her and walked out of the room after killing every one but purrl  

romantic~slut~want~some

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:18 pm
a_sweet_romantic
sinthia noticed a few vamps comming at her she took out her swords and fought them they all fell to her she sliped in to the shadows and went to the room where purrl was then she past her and walked out of the room after killing every one but purrl
bixyll heard the killing going on "...." bixyyll brok into the room and saw sinthia " get... the... ********... out of my HOUSE!!!!! he pulled out both pistolds and fired of his whole clip s on her  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games