Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
THE ANGST ZONE (Use this, for the love of internetz! ><) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angst?
  I'll post it wherever the hell I want!
  Please, just keep it in this thread.
  Tell me all your troubles and I'll do my best to help you feel better. *hugs*
  Can it, emo! ><
  Huh?
View Results

Siani

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:03 pm
Yes. Yes I would.
But the kind that you can turn on and off.
I wouldn't want to read people's minds all the time...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:06 pm
Siani
Yes. Yes I would.
But the kind that you can turn on and off.
I wouldn't want to read people's minds all the time...
Oh no, that would become more of a nuisance and a curse than a blessing confused

I'd also like to be invisible. Then you can stalk them.  

Omochii

Siani

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:25 pm
Omochii
Oh no, that would become more of a nuisance and a curse than a blessing confused

I'd also like to be invisible. Then you can stalk them.
Nah.
Facebook stalking is enough for me.
I don't have time for anything else.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:28 pm
Facebook stalking? Do you mean grabbing a book and holding it in front of your head while following them around?

lol I like trees. Nature is your friend.  

Omochii

Siani

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:30 pm
Omochii
Facebook stalking? Do you mean grabbing a book and holding it in front of your head while following them around?

lol I like trees. Nature is your friend.
Facebook= what was once a better Myspace... What is now worse.
Seriously, though.
Facebook stalking is very convenient.
... Condusive to multitasking and all...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:03 pm
I haven't heard of it...how is it worse than MySpace though? Was that possible? O_o

I'll probably google it later xD  

Omochii

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:49 pm
Hey um... one little comment to the people in here, I'm not going to name names or point fingers but... can we keep the "bitter old maid" attitude in here? I've seen a bit of it spread to happier threads and its kind of annoying because it starts to ruin the happy mood...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:14 pm
Sanzoskitsune
Hey um... one little comment to the people in here, I'm not going to name names or point fingers but... can we keep the "bitter old maid" attitude in here? I've seen a bit of it spread to happier threads and its kind of annoying because it starts to ruin the happy mood...

But everyone should share their feelings  

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:17 pm
I'm a bitter old maid who happens to not be single but to in fact have two equally promising prospects.

Do I go with the one whom I know loves me to death even though he's not always able to express that in the ways that I like that I've been with for almost a year?

Or do I go with mr. perfect who knows exactly how to be sweet even though he's a complete social retard?

I don't know what to do, and I've even brought it up with both of them gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:21 pm
@La Belle: If they would be okay with it, I would suggest giving each a short trial period before committing to either.  

Indigo Project

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:26 pm
But see, the problem is that mr. nice guy doesn't wanna interfere with anything... emo

Mr. I love you is fine with it though, he even pulled the "Do what makes you happy because I love you" thing....  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:49 pm
Well, crap. I wish I had that problem. xd

Okay, in all seriousness. I would say then to geive Mr. I love you a shot. I give major kudos to someone willing to give up the person s/he loves for that person's own happiness, and see that as a good sign.  

Indigo Project

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:53 pm
Yeah, I wish I had somebody do that to me... D:  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:40 pm
Indigo Project
Well, crap. I wish I had that problem. xd

Okay, in all seriousness. I would say then to geive Mr. I love you a shot. I give major kudos to someone willing to give up the person s/he loves for that person's own happiness, and see that as a good sign.

I see that as a sign that he doesn't actually feel commitment is important. Mr I love you is immature, relationship-wise. It's been a stressful one year of dating, I think a break is in order but I can't really say no to either one right now.

And it's not fun, it's less fun than being single because either way it's that awful pit-of-your-stomach sense of betraying someone you care about. It'd like being ripped in half emo  

Trish the Stalker

girl_no_13

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:57 am
I'm still bitter- though more annoyed- ecide attractive girl with a boyfriend is a no hope, only to start thinking attractive American girl who goes home at Christmas is actually very attractive. Go me.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games