Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdumb Hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dun dun dunn
  -Screams and runs away-
  -Shoots-
  -Blank face-
View Results

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:01 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
a_sweet_romantic
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
((how does my avater look?))

((cool do you like mine? *hint:think phantom of the oprea*))
((hint: never watched it. i don't get see movies often *crys*))

((thats okay heres a picture *obsialy she the girl* http://www.hollywoodjesus.com/movie/phantom_opera/25.jpg))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:01 pm
Deruku put her arm in front of her face and closed her eyes. She was scared very badly. Zexion.... WHERE ARE YOU?! She thought to herself.  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:16 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
Deruku put her arm in front of her face and closed her eyes. She was scared very badly. Zexion.... WHERE ARE YOU?! She thought to herself.

"saix what are you doing with her i though you loved me?" saix turns around to this
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:26 pm
a_sweet_romantic
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

"saix what are you doing with her i though you loved me?" saix turns around to this
User Image

Saix: "Bish..." He then threw you out of the room, and put up an indestructible hield around the whole room. No one could teleport or anything into it. "Now then.... Where were we?" He asked me, "Oh yes, I remember!" Deruku was still sobbing in the corner. Saix forced her arm down, and started to kiss her some more.  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:29 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
a_sweet_romantic
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

User Image

Saix: "Bish..." He then threw you out of the room, and put up an indestructible hield around the whole room. No one could teleport or anything into it. "Now then.... Where were we?" He asked me, "Oh yes, I remember!" Deruku was still sobbing in the corner. Saix forced her arm down, and started to kiss her some more.
((wow greg really needs to get on......))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:33 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
a_sweet_romantic
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

User Image

((wow greg really needs to get on......))

"disown me?!?!" her eyes glowed red and she charged at the wall with a large sheild of engry she made a small crack in saix sheild "still the same weak boy"  

romantic~slut~want~some

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:33 pm
((I know... Me is sad that he is always going on and off. Then I get really bored! Oh BTW, CAN BOTH OF YOU CLICK MY SIGGY AND VOTE THUMBS DOWN?! ITS A HUGE FRIGGIN SCAM!! go to page 23 and see for yourself!))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:39 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
((I know... Me is sad that he is always going on and off. Then I get really bored! Oh BTW, CAN BOTH OF YOU CLICK MY SIGGY AND VOTE THUMBS DOWN?! ITS A HUGE FRIGGIN SCAM!! go to page 23 and see for yourself!))
((sure))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:41 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
((sure))

((THANKS!
@ASR: The shield is INDESRUCTABLE!!!))
Deruku continued crying.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:44 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
((sure))

((THANKS!
Deruku continued crying.

((but saix is weaker then aura so if she attacks it it WOULDNT break just crack then quickly heal))
"sigh* i hate you saix! hey and what would xemnas say?"  

romantic~slut~want~some

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:45 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
((sure))

((THANKS!
Deruku continued crying.
((your welcome))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:48 pm
a_sweet_romantic
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
((sure))

((THANKS!
Deruku continued crying.

((but saix is weaker then aura so if she attacks it it WOULDNT break just crack then quickly heal))

((moohaha))
Saix: He would say nothing! BECAUSE HE'S RIGHT HERE WITH ME!!
Deruku: Please.... Don't!!!  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:51 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
a_sweet_romantic
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
((sure))

((THANKS!
Deruku continued crying.

((moohaha))
((time for randomise))
Maple walks in the room"saix your mom wants to talk to you!"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:52 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
a_sweet_romantic
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
((sure))

((THANKS!
Deruku continued crying.

((moohaha))

she swiches her hands around "teleport no jitsue"*hehe ninja style!* xemnas appered next to her she grabbed his throte with her hands and cracks his neck and kills him instanly  

romantic~slut~want~some

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:00 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
a_sweet_romantic
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
((sure))

((THANKS!
Deruku continued crying.

((moohaha))
((time for randomise))
Maple walks in the room"saix your mom wants to talk to you!"

((alright! *high five**oh god choco taco was a bad choice tonight***  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games