Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Devil May Cry RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gonna take part?
  Yeah
  Maybe...
  No
View Results

Aneesha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:28 pm
Aneesha was heading upstairs when she heard the sound of someone coughing. Yami? Quickly dashing into their room, she gave Poki a glass of water for Yami, in case she needed it. "Yami?" She was suprised. This girl never ceased to amaze her.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:26 pm
Yami stopped coughing she sat up and looked at Poki "Poki..." Yami said as she looked at him straight on the eye "Yes miss Yami?" he asked, looking at her a bit worried "What happened before I got here?" she said to him "You defeated Gizu or most likely that your alternate self defeated him using that forbidden skill" he said, he knows that he can't lie to Yami no matter how bad the situation is, Yami sighed in return as she laid on her bed.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Aneesha

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:40 pm
Aneesha stood beside Yami's bed and looked at the girl with worry. "Are you okay, Yami? You had us worried, that's for sure..."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:04 am
"I'm fine...I can get up and go now..." Yami lied, her whole body was really sore yet she tries her best to keep up. Poki sighed knowing that Yami has lied about her situation, she lost too much blood and yet she tries her best to keep moving but then, he remembered about what her father has told her, do whatever it takes to stop Yami from pushing herself to hard when she's weak.

"I'm sorry miss Yami, but you can't leave from your bed, you need some rest" he said calmly, she gave him a glare "Poki...I said that I'm fine so you have to wo-" she stopped as soon as Poki placed a kiss on her forehead. She immediately laid on her bed asleep "if you're wandering what I did, I just made her sleep for a while, so don't worry. I had to do it too, she needed to rest" he said.

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Aneesha

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:56 am
Aneesha nodded. "Yes she does need her rest, if she wants full recovery. Anyways, I'm going to head off now. See ya Poki." She gave him a slight hug to thank him for today, and walked off into her room, slipping into a dressing gown. She stood on the balcony, wanting some fresh air before she decided to try and sleep. Yet one thought remained in her head; Vergil. Everything down to their childhood, and even when he said those hurtful things. Yet, he still saved her. He must care. Right? Man I'm stupid... Maybe he wants me alive so he can kill me himself... Who are you kidding, Neesh? He doesn't love you... Does he?
Vergil bid his farewells to his brother, which was generally just taking off without a word, and he went upstairs to get himself changed. He passed her room, and stopped. Debating in his head whether to go in or not, he decided that he'd take the risk. Damn these human emotions...
"Aneesha?"

She looked back, suprised to see him. "Vergil..." They both knew that they needed to sort things out, thing is, will they ever do so? He walked to her, stopping so he gazed into her brown eyes; the windows to her soul. "Did you really mean those things?"
He took a step back, running his fingers through his tamed hair. Taking a deep breath, he found himself losing control; his true emotions begun to shine through. He took a step forward again and rested a hand on her cheek. "I'm... I'm sorry... I didn't want to say those things; but I had no choice. You see... You deserve better than me..."He avoided her concerning gaze for a while until she made him face her. "No. Vergil, it's you I want. No one else. I love you..." Tear welled up in her eyes, and Vergil felt his heart sink.
She loves me... Without a word, he embraced her hastily, wanting to feel her heart beat against his own. He didn't want to hurt her. She was the only person he truly had ever felt for. Feelings... Something Vergil never conversed with well; but now, it was like the two had worked together for years. His lips brushed against hers as she put her arms around his neck, deepening the moment. Reluctantly, he broke off after a while. "I love you too... I always have done..." Not wanting to say much else, he let his actions do the talking. Slamming his lips upon hers once more, he let the passion take hold. He wanted her. More than anything. Their tongues battled whilst their bodies mingled. That night, they made love. Their love was sealed. Finally...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:10 pm
Dante had a hint of insomnia that night. He was in his room, His headphones were on he was listening to his music eating the leftover pizza, Things were alright so far. He knew what had just happened. When it came down to it, He would always watch over, Aneesha and, Vergil. he would bother then tommorrow in the morning. Once they were actually resting, He then sighed as he stretched out. Dante began to wander like a restless spirit. He had so much energy, Yet, No way too waste it all. Dante then grabbed his crimson coat, Slipped it on, and, went out, It wasn't so late, He might go clubbing possibly. In the club he did what he normally did, Drink, For some reason he dodged Bobby's Cellar, Maybe the fact that there wasn't enough women, Actually There wasn't any women at all. Just a few Pin-up posters kept those savages satisfied. He was drinking some Vodka from Norway. So strong it was banned from the United States, His throat burned, but it quenched his thrist. He wasn't so if he would make it back to the manor today, he didn't mind really, he'd find a nice girl to take him to a nice comfy bed anyways.  

Dante Aurion

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:20 am
Yukari was sitting up at the rooftop, thinking about somethings. Her ears perched up as she threw a dagger to the person behind her, it was Poki. He barely dodged the dagger so he got a little cut on the cheek "Woah...I know that we hate each other but did you have to that far?" he said, Yukari sighed "I can't help myself...you know how my senses play tricks on me when Yami's in this kind of sleep" she said.

Poki and Yukari remained silent for a while "think we should tell them about her?" Yukari said, getting a bit serious "I don't think we should tell them that yet...and besides, they know about Yami's alternate soul, nothing to worry about" he said. Yukari just sighed as she looked up "I just can't help myself, they don't know much about her and once more, she doesn't know much about herself" she said biting her bottom lip. Poki gave her a concerned smile "That's why we're here for..." he said.

"Anyway...I have to go back and check up on Yami" he said walking to where Yami was. Yukari just gave out a slight nod before he left she looked up again 'Wonder how Dante got that leaf from...' she thought as she looked at the black leaf that helped slow down the poison. She may not know about poisons but she definitely knows where the leaf came from. All she wants to know now is how he got it.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:47 am
Dante sighed. He was able to find his way back home, He was even drunk. Or at least his definition of drunk, Either way he was swearing of that vodka because it really did mess him up, He wobbled his way back to the manor, He tried to be quiet but he ended up tripping over the steps and, landing face first into the front porch Dante got up, "That was smooth," He whispered to himself as he stayed in the front porch attempting to sober up.  

Dante Aurion

Aneesha

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:36 am
Vergil lay awake after their long session and looked upon his sleeping lover. Finally. After so long, they ultimately confessed their true feelings. She slept on his muscular chest as Vergil stroked her hair. He couldn't take his eyes off of her. No other female could steal his heart, summon his emotions and be worthy of his attention. There was one thing that made her different to any other woman. She shared his goal. His dream. To attain power. She too is searching for her father's power, and craves to attain it. His goal may be within reach, if he made the right moves, but however, hers wasn't. I'll help you... I'll make it right. I promise. I'll always protect you. My love... He kissed her forehead lightly before drifting into a deep slumber.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:09 pm
Dante had to He crept up into Aneesha's room he then kicked the door, "Rise and, Shine, Bacons!" he hollered out with a satisified grin. "Hey, What's this?" He asked with a large grin across his face. He shook his head. "Well, There goes Vergil's Virginity the one pure thing about him, Thanks alot Aneesha." Dante began to laugh, this was good. "Well, get ready for breakfast, Oh and, It's about time you settled this too." He then left but he peered his head back in. "JackPot!!!" He then began to laugh as he walked through the hallways with a smile on his face. Aneesha would still be asleep. She could sleep through pure chaos, Dante had known her long enough to know that.  

Dante Aurion

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:01 am
"Yukari, are you sure you want to do it...?" Poki said suddenly "I want to and I will!" Yukari said to him "Don't you think it'll feel a bit odd...I mean...I know it's Yami that we're trying to save but, wouldn't that make you feel the least embarassed" he said looking over at Yami. Yukari put a hand on Poki's shoulder, she sighed "Don't worry...and besides...we do want Yami to feel better" she said to him "if you say so..." he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:25 am
The sound of his little twin brother's voice made him shiver. First thing in the ******** morning, and this is what I have to wake up to... "Shut it Dante before I do something that I won't regret..." His low voice growled and his cold stare was enough to show how annoyed he was. Vergil the Virgin. Well, not anymore! At least he can't call me it now... When he left, Vergil sighed with relief, and looked down to see Aneesha still asleep. Stroking some of her hair out of her face, he kissed her head softly. At least I get to wake up to you... Shame you're not awake... Just typical; sleeping through pure chaos. "Some things never change..."
Hearing her lover's voice made her stir, and eventually wake up, looking at him with innocent eyes. "What doesn't change?" She yawned sleepily and kissed him softly. "Morning handsome..."
He kissed back with a small smile, and embraced her. "Morning beautiful. Come on, get up."
She sat up, taking the covers with her as she stood. "I'm suprised you ain't up and changed yet Verge."
Chuckling, he sat at the side of the bed, pulling her back onto him and nuzzled her neck. "That's because I was busy admiring your beauty..."
She blushed madly, her cheeks feeling as if they were on fire. Smirking, she lightly pushed him off and stuck her tongue out playfully at him. "Watching me sleep? Man you are weird..."
Vergil shook his head in dismay and ran after her as she sprinted to the ensuite they had. Both of them laughing their heads off as they messed around, but it settled down when they had a very steamy shower together...  

Aneesha

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:36 pm
Dante sighed as he drank some orange juice then Looked over at the bathroon, he was actually a bit jealous that Vergil found someone, Not Just a person who he slept with, but actualy True Love, Dante then grinned. "Maybe it's just not for me." He then began to eat some leftover pizza for breakfast.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:41 am
Yukari breathed in "right then I may as well do it...it's not like someone else is watching us anyways" she said as she sat on Yami's bed, she leaned down as her face got near Yami's, she closed her eyes and kissed her. Poki just stared in shock, this was his first time two see two girls kissing, or more likely a girl kissing another girl.

((well....that's something that you don't usually see every day ;D))

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Aneesha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:11 am
((LOL! Woah! razz Wouldn't have expected that!))

Vergil and Aneesha finally finished, a bit worn out, but nevertheless; finished. They got changed and Vergil found that he couldn't keep his hands off of her. Snaking his arms around her waist, nuzzling her neck affectionately, and even playing with her clothes in a desperate attempt to tug them off and crawl into bed with her. Aneesha giggled like a school girl and teased him occasionally. Giving him a light kiss, she brushed her hair and was ready to eat something. Vergil slicked his hair back and sighed, admiring her whilst she tamed her luscious locks. Man... I feel like Dante... But with a twist. Horny... But not for the fun of it. That's what makes me different... Wait, horny?! Shaking his thoughts off, he enlaced his fingers with hers and she led him downstairs.
Feeling so alive, she skipped into the kitchen and hugged Dante, ruffling his hair in the process. "Hey hun!"
Vergil reluctantly followed in and started to make some toast for them. "Want some Dante?" He thought he'd ask, just for the hell of it. He was making some, so why not?  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games