Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The War Of Hearts (Read the First Post! Updated!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you choose?
  Path of Light
  Path of Darkness
  Path of Twilight
  Path to Dawn
View Results

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:38 pm
NaminĂ© helped him to his feet. "Yeah, that place... It was really getting to me," she said. She smiled. "But we're out of there now, we're here... But, where is here? The girl said Traverse Town, but..." she looked around. There wasn't anyone around the pretty poorly lit town. "I hope the others come soon."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:39 pm
The Sphinxyness
Xia nodded to Axel. "Lead the way, I myself don't want to be here with these cannibals.." she said, giving the monsters a disgusted face as she drew her ringblade in case of an attack, walking over to Axel and getting ready to run for it.

Alchemy Puppet
The vortex opened behind Axel and the small one looked to see them. "Nice to see you Axel." a child's voice greeted Axel.

"Hmm," Axel looked over and saw a lttle child standing there.

"Uh.... who are you?" he said curiously. How did this kid know his name?  

Crazy_Indeed

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:53 pm
Vaguely, NaminĂ© wondered where Axel was. "Axel..." she said. She took out the dolls that they had found in the box, the ones that looked like her and Kairi. She then looked at the sky. "Where are you everyone?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:24 pm
((This is still Alchemy puppet hence the name....I just figured out that I can post here but I'm doing it only once until I get on my other account which should be by tomarrow....>< ))

The Child giggled. "I put my hood on and helped you leave the organization and you don't recognize me?" the child removed her hood revealing a childs face with odd purple hair and bright green eyes. "Anyways, you should get out of here before you get found, You know who is probably mad at me for staying out of the new head quarters for a long time." She commented.  

Taimu Dolores

Crazy_Indeed

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:49 pm
Time Puppet
((This is still Alchemy puppet hence the name....I just figured out that I can post here but I'm doing it only once until I get on my other account which should be by tomarrow....>< ))

The Child giggled. "I put my hood on and helped you leave the organization and you don't recognize me?" the child removed her hood revealing a childs face with odd purple hair and bright green eyes. "Anyways, you should get out of here before you get found, You know who is probably mad at me for staying out of the new head quarters for a long time." She commented.

Axel gave a little smile and chuckled, He remembered who she was (I think)

"Well," he said, "As much as I'd like to leave I can't, I need to talk to you know who, its something important. Something he needs to deal with right away."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:16 pm
"Well for one thing your close to where he is but that's all I can tell you.....oi better hide Zexy's coming." She pushed the two into another black portal with all her might and closed it before they did anything else. Zexion came in finding the child standing innocently in front of him. "You've wandered out side too long Naixen, Time to come home." He bluntly said as Naixen nodded as she followed him back into the vortex closing it behind.  

Taimu Dolores

[PC] Chaos

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:18 am
searph landed in travers town with his portal of light, oddly enough he landed right between roxas and namie (remember, roxas doesnt know about seraph and seraph looks like Xack)

"well that was easy" he said as he embraced namine with a hug, "how did you get here?"

"well we were in the darkness and..." she said before being interupted by roxas

"Y-YOU!" roxas shouted drawing oblivion and oathkeeper and charging seraph "Namine! step away from that monster!!" he shouted as he readied his attack.

meanwhile***

Xack and Lexaeus also arrived in travers town but in the underground, where leon used to do his traing

"they are here" xack said

"who? the witch?" Lexaeus asked

"the sorceress ((he nevers calls namine a witch)), the traitor, and my other" he said ready to destroy the malkes and capture the female

"Oh s**t" Lexaeus said, assuming that seraph was still of equal strength as Xack and knowing that Xack was much stronger than him

"Are you scared? dont show so much emotion, you arnt supposed to have a heart, remember. besides i can handle my other, you keep the traitor busy." he said as cocky and dark as ever

"now we just find them right?"Lexaeus asked

"Wow, you really are a bright one, arn't you" Xack said remembering why he never liked Lexaeus. the big oaf was dense as a rock. "yes we need to find them! c'mon"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:43 am
"Get away from her," Roxas yelled as he charged at a startled and a bit stuned Seraph. But Serapph easily gaurded against Roxas. But the little teen rfused to stand down, and jumped back for another attack, witch Seraph again blocked. He did expect Roxas to be hostile but not that hostile the kid refused to let down. Roxas," Namine shouted (sorry just gonna steel her for a little0 "This is not Xack, calm down."

Roxas paid no attention. and just kept trying to panitrait Seraphs gaurd.

(ok, I confused, is it Seraph or Searph??)  

Medevilgirl

8,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

XGamerRichy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:48 am
Richy glared at Sora, "Yes I do drive this thing!" he yelled, before putting the ship on auto-pilot to Traverse Town.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:20 pm
Medevilgirl
"Get away from her," Roxas yelled as he charged at a startled and a bit stuned Seraph. But Serapph easily gaurded against Roxas. But the little teen rfused to stand down, and jumped back for another attack, witch Seraph again blocked. He did expect Roxas to be hostile but not that hostile the kid refused to let down. Roxas," Namine shouted (sorry just gonna steel her for a little0 "This is not Xack, calm down."

Roxas paid no attention. and just kept trying to panitrait Seraphs gaurd.

(ok, I confused, is it Seraph or Searph??)
((its seraph anything else is a typo lol))

roxas' attacks were getting harder to just avoid, so seraph summond his shining keyblade, and fenrir and began blocking his attacks he then sunk into a portal of light and appeared behind roxas and grabbed him, pinning his arms.

"look, prince of the twilight, im not a bad guy. Xack is my other, i am his heart"  

[PC] Chaos

Medevilgirl

8,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:31 pm
(OH, OK, The water is clear for me name!!! Ok, Sareph!!)

"Roxas stuggled to get free, but it was no good.

"What the heck or you talking about!" He growled.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:41 pm
Xia blinked as the strange girl suddenly appeared and the two started to talk about you-know-who. She stared wide-eyed as she was suddenly shoved into a portal with Axel somewhere. "Axel, who is you-know-who?" she asked, kind of knowing what the answer might be but still decided to ask the question.  

The Sphinxyness

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:39 pm
NaminĂ© jumped in front of Seraph, holding out her arms so that any hit directed at Seraph would hit her. "Roxas! Don't worry; he's not Xack!" she yelled. She relaxed a bit, letting her arms fall. "Don't worry, Roxas. I can tell by his aura. This is Seraph, Xack's good side!" she said, smiling. She turned to Seraph. "Hello!" she said, smiling. "Where are the others?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:56 pm
"they are on the way via gummy ship from hollow bastion" he said (thank you namine) he mouthed.

he let go of roxas and then he felt a darkness overwhelm him. he fell on his hands and knees

"h-hes here!!" he said trembling

"who is here?" roxas asked

"Xack...and laxeus" he said "and they are coming"  

[PC] Chaos

Kailen Reyndaltz

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:48 am
Isaac appeared from a dark corner in Traverse Town via Cosmic Portal. "Perhaps I could get some leads about my past here.." he said softly, his cloak vanishing until the next time he would summon it. He kept his headgear safely inside his pocket and placed his stiletto in its holster as he walk towards the center of Traverse Town calmly.

"Keep on the lookout for any of those Heartlesses or Nobodies.." he reminded himself. He looked at his hand for a second, asking himself in his mind "Will I ever know about my past?" He thought as he sighed, hoping that he would find some hints about his past, or at least remember anything at all about his past.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games